What about a convention in Europe in 2017 ?

What about a convention in Europe in 2017 ?

Klaus
Klaus

March 1st, 2017, 8:21 pm #1

Hello,

The bi-annual European Handcuff Convention did not happen in 2016. I am prepared to ask one specific venue if they would be prepared to host the Convention late summer or fall 2017.

Are there any dates one should avoid because of similar conventions elsewhere?

It would follow the pattern of previous EHC. Convention on the Saturday. Restaurant get-together Friday and Saturday evenings would be possible on site. Venue also incorporates a hotel, and can be easily reached by motorway, railway station in town, closest airports Frankfurt and Cologne.

I am at this venue this weekend. Gives me the chance to ask them in person.

Best regards
Klaus

Chris Gower
Chris Gower

March 2nd, 2017, 7:52 am #2

Sounds like a very good idea and put me down. October would be a good time, just hope there is enough interest to make it happen. Chris

March 2nd, 2017, 5:47 pm #3

Hello,

The bi-annual European Handcuff Convention did not happen in 2016. I am prepared to ask one specific venue if they would be prepared to host the Convention late summer or fall 2017.

It would follow the pattern of previous EHC. Convention on the Saturday. Restaurant get-together Friday and Saturday evenings would be possible on site. Venue also incorporates a hotel, and can be easily reached by motorway, railway station in town, closest airports Frankfurt and Cologne.

Best regards
Klaus
Hi Klaus,
October sounds good to me. Let me know if you need any info/help from my side.
Peter

Klaus
Klaus

March 3rd, 2017, 11:53 pm #4

Hello,

Best regards
Klaus
@Peter
Did send you an email before posting here. Did it go through?
Cheers
Klaus

Klaus
Klaus

March 4th, 2017, 5:23 pm #5

Hello,

Best regards
Klaus
Dear all,

The 6th European Handcuff Convention has a venue.

Location is Herborn. That is in Germany, to a good approximation halfway between Frankfurt and Cologne.

Probable and preferred date 21 October 2017.
TBC as October 14th and October 28th would also be possible.

I've talked in person to the manager. The venue owners were in earshot range. Need to write an email now.

Venue has room, restaurant, hotel, and is reasonably priced. Details to follow.

Please voice your interest here.

Best regards
Klaus

March 4th, 2017, 7:16 pm #6

Hello,

Best regards
Klaus
Count me in!
Thanks Klaus, I'll be there.
Guys, please reply here if you're interested in joining us. I lost the mailing list from our previous conventions so this is the way to join our party.
Peter

Michael Busch
Michael Busch

March 4th, 2017, 7:50 pm #7

Hello,

Best regards
Klaus
Hi Klaus,

great you are doing this, please count me in!

Best wishes,

Michael

Atame
Atame

March 5th, 2017, 12:04 am #8

Hello,

Best regards
Klaus
Me, too.

Guenter

Chris Gower
Chris Gower

March 5th, 2017, 8:14 am #9

Hello,

Best regards
Klaus
Sound great, count me in. Chris

March 5th, 2017, 9:45 am #10

Hello,

Best regards
Klaus
Hi Klaus,

I'm also planning to attend. Let's hope for some people from the US comming as well.

I would be happy to contribute with some kind of lecture if you want me to.

Cheers,

Lars

Confirmation of reply: