Tower double lock handcuffs part breakdown

Tower double lock handcuffs part breakdown

July 31st, 2017, 10:40 pm #1

I have a pair of tower double lock handcuffs. The spring on one of them appears to be broken. I need a parts breakdown so I can repair the spring. I do not know how to dissemble the lock to repair the spring. Please advise how they can be repaired.

Thanks for any assistance.

$
$

July 31st, 2017, 10:50 pm #2

These cuff are so plentiful that you might just consider buying a nice new one for under $100

republican selfishness
republican selfishness

July 31st, 2017, 11:03 pm #3

I have a pair of tower double lock handcuffs. The spring on one of them appears to be broken. I need a parts breakdown so I can repair the spring. I do not know how to dissemble the lock to repair the spring. Please advise how they can be repaired.

put up an email address and someone will contact you, no information offered to all, only those who ask.

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 1st, 2017, 3:26 pm #4

See the following link for a start in the right direction:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/261154/t ... epair+info...

November 9th, 2017, 12:52 am #5

Thanks to this website I chanced upon Ian McColl yesterday who sorted out my Towers Handcuffs issues (he cut a new key for me, and also sold me a blank). I paid via PayPal, he shipped them out same day. Easy Peasy. imccoll@sympac.com.au

Dunno if he can help with the spring, but if he can't he'll certainly know who can.

Confirmation of reply: