Search Function

Search Function

January 27th, 2018, 7:55 pm #1

As you all know this site has not been working as well as it should in recent times. The company says that they will soon be updating everything, but that does not seem to be happening.

Just recently they removed the search function from the site. So instead I have figured out how to add a custom Google search to the site. It actually works better than the old search. You can use it to find images as well as text. Give it a try.

Joe

January 27th, 2018, 11:05 pm #2

Joe, Thanks for installing the search function. Most I tried worked, but one post I made awhile back, Factory Engraved S&W M-926 shows it cannot find. Do you have to type in the exact thread name in order for it to work.
Thanks,
Dave

Joseph Fox
Joseph Fox

January 27th, 2018, 11:56 pm #3

As you all know this site has not been working as well as it should in recent times. The company says that they will soon be updating everything, but that does not seem to be happening.

Just recently they removed the search function from the site. So instead I have figured out how to add a custom Google search to the site. It actually works better than the old search. You can use it to find images as well as text. Give it a try.

Joe
Hi--You mean THIS:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/261154/t ... %3BW+M-926

...Just do a "Google" Search, along with the words: handcuffs.org

January 28th, 2018, 12:19 am #4

Joe
Yes. Thank You.

Mark Lyons
Mark Lyons

January 28th, 2018, 2:26 am #5

Joe

January 28th, 2018, 11:45 pm #6

Joe
That doesnt look like a 926? I believe it would be some model of Peerless. Judging, of course, by key placement. Was this the one you were looking for?
-Richard Knip-

January 29th, 2018, 12:19 am #7

Joe
This is the S&W M-926 Factory Engraved by Domingos Joaquim.
Dave

[url[/img][/url]

[url[/img][/url]

Spencer
Spencer

January 29th, 2018, 7:37 pm #8

Joe
Joe......Thanks for restoring the search function on this site, it is a valuable asset.

Confirmation of reply: