Old handcuffs for sale

Old handcuffs for sale

Michael Griffin
Michael Griffin

March 13th, 2018, 7:43 pm #1

Hey all,

I have just put up some more old handcuffs for sale. Please visit and let me know if your interested in any of the items.

I have: Delestatious, Adams Leg Iron, Tower Patent Stops, Hiatt figure 8, etc....check out the site, let me know what your looking for or have for sale or trade.

OLDHANDCUFFS.NET

Martin
Martin

March 15th, 2018, 9:29 pm #2

Hi them towers are beautiful but out of my budget. Do you have any lower quality tower. Bean. Cobb. Any other of the era cuffs that maybe you consider to be abit tatty that you could do cheaper to help me get a collection building up im not fussy as my collection is somewhat small. Many thanks

michael griffin
michael griffin

March 16th, 2018, 12:20 pm #3

Hey all,

I have just put up some more old handcuffs for sale. Please visit and let me know if your interested in any of the items.

I have: Delestatious, Adams Leg Iron, Tower Patent Stops, Hiatt figure 8, etc....check out the site, let me know what your looking for or have for sale or trade.

OLDHANDCUFFS.NET

Hi yes I do
I even have a lesser quality tower with patent stops please head over to the catalog and let me know if you like anything there. I also have items not listed yet

site: www.oldhandcuffs.net

Confirmation of reply: