Lilly hand iron for sale

Lilly hand iron for sale

Steve Santini
Steve Santini

April 2nd, 2018, 12:18 am #1

Hello.

I have a Lilly hand iron I am selling. The one I am offering was formerly used at Trenton State Prison.

It came out of a collection of antique restraints that were used and later displayed there.

This Lilly hand iron is the short model and still has some original plating left on it. It is in perfect working condition but does not come with a key.

Serious inquiries only to info@santinicentral.com

I will offer photos and my asking price via e mail.

Cheers, Steve

Steve Santini
Steve Santini

April 3rd, 2018, 10:41 pm #2

For anyone interested in this rare restraint, ...

I have taken several high res photos of these Lilly irons that show the remaining plating, roman numeral markings, etc, but I do not know how to post same here now that Photo Bucket is not an option.

So, if you are wanting more info on this kindly e mail me at info@santinicentral.com and I will send photos and asking price.

Cheers, Steve Santini

Steve Santini
Steve Santini

April 18th, 2018, 5:09 pm #3

Hello.

I have a Lilly hand iron I am selling. The one I am offering was formerly used at Trenton State Prison.

It came out of a collection of antique restraints that were used and later displayed there.

This Lilly hand iron is the short model and still has some original plating left on it. It is in perfect working condition but does not come with a key.

Cheers, Steve
Hi. I have had a number of people message me asking for the price of these. I would be willing to sell them for $1250 USD or best offer closest to this figure. I can be reached at info@santinicentral.com Cheers, Steve

Steve Santini
Steve Santini

April 18th, 2018, 10:45 pm #4

Hello.

Cheers, Steve
These irons have sold. Thanks to one and all for your interest. Cheers, Steve Santini

Confirmation of reply: