Lancaster lock show

Lancaster lock show

July 14th, 2017, 5:36 pm #1

Hey everyone! I finally remembered my password for the forum! As always, I am more than happy to have you guys over to the house tomorrow . Unfortunately, I haven't been able to add much to the handcuff collection in the past year, I've only been able to find magic stuff around here. Also, I've never been in the new venue before, but it is directly across the street from the old one, which makes it easier because of the way traffic flows right there. Anyway, can't wait for tomorrow, and safe travels everyone!

July 14th, 2017, 9:25 pm #2

Welcome back. Will you be doing a video again the last one you did i really enjoyed as i am not able to make it and sure the others that could not also enjoyed t too.

July 14th, 2017, 9:54 pm #3

Hey everyone! I finally remembered my password for the forum! As always, I am more than happy to have you guys over to the house tomorrow . Unfortunately, I haven't been able to add much to the handcuff collection in the past year, I've only been able to find magic stuff around here. Also, I've never been in the new venue before, but it is directly across the street from the old one, which makes it easier because of the way traffic flows right there. Anyway, can't wait for tomorrow, and safe travels everyone!
Hey! I will absolutely do a video! In fact , Now that I got my computer somewhat fixed I'll be posting even more!

July 14th, 2017, 10:51 pm #4

Awesome cant wait. They have been missed.

Confirmation of reply: