Fury 15900 High Security Handcuffs For Sale!

Fury 15900 High Security Handcuffs For Sale!

The Amazing Michael
The Amazing Michael

April 24th, 2013, 10:15 am #1

I have a beautiful pair of Fury 15900 high security handcuffs for sale. The photos do not do the cuffs justice, they have a very bright, clean shine to them that can not be seen in the photos. The cuffs come with one factory original key and they are in perfect working order. These cuffs are from my personal collection, not a pair that was bought to re-sell.....they have been in my collection for many years and have been well cared for. *Please note that these are the more rare 15900, "knuckle swivel" model NOT the 15901 chain model.

The cuffs have a dual ratchet pawl system and an anti-shim roller gear to prevent someone from opening them without the proper key. There is a push pin double lock that is activated with the tip of the key and the springs in both the single and double locks are STRONG!!!! The double locks on these cuffs can NOT be rapped open; they can be quite a challenge to the modern day Houdini!

The price is $85.00 (USD) plus shipping

*Shipping for these will be $6.00 for US destinations, $20.00 to Canada, and $24.00 worldwide. They have raised the international shipping cost again (this is the amount they charge me to ship, I don't make any money for my time and effort to get them to you like some sellers).

Contact me at mindhunter42@gmail.com if interested. Thanks for looking.

Karl Sentance
Karl Sentance

July 1st, 2013, 5:46 am #2

Hello,
I was just browsing through the forum website and found your advert for a pair of model 15900 handcuffs. Could you please let me know whether you still have these for sale? Its probably a long-shot, hoping that you will still have them, but I thought it worth a try.
Regards,
Karl Sentance

The Amazing Michael
The Amazing Michael

July 2nd, 2013, 1:36 am #3

I have a beautiful pair of Fury 15900 high security handcuffs for sale. The photos do not do the cuffs justice, they have a very bright, clean shine to them that can not be seen in the photos. The cuffs come with one factory original key and they are in perfect working order. These cuffs are from my personal collection, not a pair that was bought to re-sell.....they have been in my collection for many years and have been well cared for. *Please note that these are the more rare 15900, "knuckle swivel" model NOT the 15901 chain model.

The cuffs have a dual ratchet pawl system and an anti-shim roller gear to prevent someone from opening them without the proper key. There is a push pin double lock that is activated with the tip of the key and the springs in both the single and double locks are STRONG!!!! The double locks on these cuffs can NOT be rapped open; they can be quite a challenge to the modern day Houdini!

*Shipping for these will be $6.00 for US destinations, $20.00 to Canada, and $24.00 worldwide. They have raised the international shipping cost again (this is the amount they charge me to ship, I don't make any money for my time and effort to get them to you like some sellers).

Karl, they are still available if you want them. Contact me via e-mail for details.

mindhunter42 at gmail.com

Mike

July 3rd, 2013, 12:16 am #4

These cuffs bring back memories of the late '84/early '85 period when our local retailers prominently displayed them alongside the NIJ approved S&W cuffs. The universal hinge concept breathed some fresh air into a market flooded so long with mostly Peerless type clones. Up until then I had thought that the S&W 9x series had the highest spring tension of any swing-thru cuffs I had owned, but these Fury cuffs are in a class by themselves. Too bad Alcyon doesn't make 'em like they used to.

Happy selling!
Jason

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 3rd, 2013, 6:27 am #5

Hmmm

Nice to know all this.

Franklin
Franklin

July 3rd, 2013, 6:30 am #6

Sorry.

Last post was mine

Atame
Atame

July 4th, 2013, 6:08 pm #7

In case that somebody is interested in the 15901 chain model, they are available in the "Collector's Corner" athttp://www.cuffsland.com/

BTW: an we got some more rare INNOTEC Special Police - back in the "Collector's Corner" in a few days!

Best regards,
Guenter

The Amazing Michael
The Amazing Michael

July 5th, 2013, 2:28 am #8

These cuffs are sold.....thank you to all who inquired.

Guenter, I do not try to sell my cuffs on your sales threads, please do not try to sell yours on mine (this is not the first time you have done that). Please be respectful. Thanks.

Mike

Atame
Atame

July 5th, 2013, 8:02 pm #9

Mike, I did not want to spam the Forum with a lot of sale-threads, so I thought that it's no problem to add my offer here, since it was not the same model that you have/had.

But all right, now I know your attitude and it won't happen again.

Regards,
Guenter

The Amazing Michael
The Amazing Michael

July 6th, 2013, 11:50 pm #10

It is good that we see eye to eye on this.

Confirmation of reply: