Collection of French Leg Irons and Presto Lyon Handcuffs for Sale

Collection of French Leg Irons and Presto Lyon Handcuffs for Sale

Nils
Nils

February 14th, 2015, 11:42 am #1

Dear friends,

the following two restraints I can offer for sale / trade.

The first set is a 1920s vintage French long chain handcuff, model "Presto Lyon". They work fine and come with an original key. (The spring-open effect is not there, but in all the original cuffs of this type I have never seen this). $295 or best offer plus shipping.

The second set is an original, often called "Guyana-type" leg iron also from France. Key fits very well and appears to be original to me. Asking $265 plus shipping. Both for $550, I'll cover shipping.

I can ship to the US for $15 per set insured, Germany 4,50 Euros.

I currently also have an East German Stasi handcuff with key, e-mail me if interested. It's the most common type.

Cuffs I'm looking for at the moment are: Palmer (1,2,4), Palmer chains, Horst 608, 609 + Leg Iron, H&R Leg Irons, Romer Handcuffs and of course still the McKenzie Mitts.

Kind regards,
Nils

Last edited by lauher on August 7th, 2017, 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nils
Nils

February 14th, 2015, 3:36 pm #2

I'm thinking $85 for the East German Cuffs. These come with an original key, not a closet key.

Nils

Last edited by lauher on August 7th, 2017, 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mark Lyons
Mark Lyons

February 14th, 2015, 5:19 pm #3

Dear friends,

The first set is a 1920s vintage French long chain handcuff, model "Presto Lyon". They work fine and come with an original key. (The spring-open effect is not there, but in all the original cuffs of this type I have never seen this). $295 or best offer plus shipping.

The second set is an original, often called "Guyana-type" leg iron also from France. Key fits very well and appears to be original to me. Asking $265 plus shipping. Both for $550, I'll cover shipping.

I currently also have an East German Stasi handcuff with key, e-mail me if interested. It's the most common type.

Cuffs I'm looking for at the moment are: Palmer (1,2,4), Palmer chains, Horst 608, 609 + Leg Iron, H&R Leg Irons, Romer Handcuffs and of course still the McKenzie Mitts.

Kind regards,
Nils

Hi Nils,
It was good seeing you a few months back.
I will take the French Leg Irons.
I can send the money by PayPal?
Nice pair of Lyon cuffs and I am sure they will find a happy home but not at the Lyons house this time.

mark
O--O

Rasberius
Rasberius

February 15th, 2015, 1:09 pm #4

Dear friends,

Kind regards,
Nils

I have interest for "Presto Lyon".
My email rasberius (at) mail.com

Nils
Nils

February 15th, 2015, 5:07 pm #5

Dear friends,

Kind regards,
Nils

Both cuffs have been sold, pending transactions.

thank you

Nils

Nils
Nils

February 20th, 2015, 2:09 pm #6

Dear friends,

Kind regards,
Nils

The East German cuffs are still available.

Nils

February 25th, 2015, 12:00 am #7

Dear friends,

Kind regards,
Nils

Hi Nils,

Is the DDR handcuff still for sale? And, how much to ship to Australia?

Thanks,
David

Mr.Magic
Mr.Magic

March 6th, 2017, 10:16 pm #8

Dear friends,

Kind regards,
Nils

Where can I obtain a key for palmers handcuffs

key help
key help

March 7th, 2017, 2:23 am #9

Dear friends,

Kind regards,
Nils

what is your email address?

Mark Lyons
Mark Lyons

March 7th, 2017, 8:48 am #10

Dear friends,

Kind regards,
Nils

Nils,
I hope all is well with you.
I am wondering if the key for the French leg Irons is an original or not.

Does anyone have the same key for any of their examples?

I received this postcard from 1910 which states that the LI's were used in Africa for slave transportation purposes.

Mark
O--O

Confirmation of reply: