American Handcuff Company a550 for sale

American Handcuff Company a550 for sale

September 25th, 2017, 10:46 pm #1

I have some excellent condition used American Handcuff Company a550 super lightweight hinged handcuffs that I'm interested in selling. If anyone is interested let me know and I can send you pictures. Thanks

buyer
buyer

September 25th, 2017, 11:27 pm #2

where do I contacted you to got pictures?

October 16th, 2017, 8:06 pm #3

I have some excellent condition used American Handcuff Company a550 super lightweight hinged handcuffs that I'm interested in selling. If anyone is interested let me know and I can send you pictures. Thanks
Sorry for the late reply I assumed it would email me if someone responded. If you will send me an email address I will message you some pictures.

buyer/bought
buyer/bought

October 16th, 2017, 11:09 pm #4

bad news about the delay, have bought a pair elsewhere. there is no system on this antiquated website for notifications of posting, replies and even showing an email address for you. There is no way to contacted anyone unless they add their email into there post.

October 17th, 2017, 1:24 am #5

That's rough, do you mind if I ask how much you paid for them?

Confirmation of reply: