See NA337 spread her wings

See NA337 spread her wings

Karl Kj
Karl Kj

January 25th, 2005, 7:07 am #1

Something unusual has happened to NA337! Just outboard of the intermediate wings she has sprouted almost brand new outer wing panels, and it is not even spring yet. See Key Publishing Aviation forum
under "NA337 has spread her wings" which should still be on the first page of topics about historic aircraft.
I will be going down next week to get my own pics.
Cheers, Karl Kj

January 25th, 2005, 11:38 am #2

Hi Karl,

Isn't she a beauty, can't wait until her outer engines and undercarriage are fitted. Then its spraypainting time.

One of the drawings I got from HFM is a copy of the camouflage pattern for the MK III, if needed.

Cheers

Cees

January 25th, 2005, 9:46 pm #3

Something unusual has happened to NA337! Just outboard of the intermediate wings she has sprouted almost brand new outer wing panels, and it is not even spring yet. See Key Publishing Aviation forum
under "NA337 has spread her wings" which should still be on the first page of topics about historic aircraft.
Cheers, Karl Kj
Wow! That photo literally took my breath away!

----------------------------------
Remembering Those That Served!

www.bombercrew.com

----------------------------------

Jon Hill
Jon Hill

January 25th, 2005, 10:13 pm #4

Cheers, Karl Kj
The link for the photos is

http://forum.keypublishing.co.uk/showthread.php?t=37762

Thought this might help.

Jon.

Confirmation of reply: