HALIFAX SQUADRON GROUP PHOTOGRAPH

HALIFAX SQUADRON GROUP PHOTOGRAPH

December 17th, 2014, 11:42 am #1

A World War Two group photograph that was about to be thrown out has been passed on to me to see if anyone 'out there' may be interested in having it. The photograph shows what I believe to be a bomber squadron, taken somewhere in the UK, standing in front of what I believe to be a Halifax, possibly Mk II. The only other information is the name 'LA Hurley' on the back.

Anyone interested?

All best,

Nick Miller.

December 17th, 2014, 6:18 pm #2

Nick,
I would very much like a scan of this photo please.
Alan

December 27th, 2014, 5:45 pm #3

A World War Two group photograph that was about to be thrown out has been passed on to me to see if anyone 'out there' may be interested in having it. The photograph shows what I believe to be a bomber squadron, taken somewhere in the UK, standing in front of what I believe to be a Halifax, possibly Mk II. The only other information is the name 'LA Hurley' on the back.

Anyone interested?

All best,

Nick Miller.

Hi Nick, are you in the UK or Canada? This forum is connected to a Canadian site. There were 14 RCAF squadrons with Halifaxes so it might be one of these but it might be RAF also. L A Hurley does not pop up as RCAF so might be RAF.

I would like a scan also and you could send it to karl kj at rogers. com removing spaces and change to the symbol for at.
Cheers, Karl

james brown
james brown

March 11th, 2015, 12:03 am #4

I would like a scan also and you could send it to jimg0pbf@aol.com
thank a lot

Andy Clark
Andy Clark

March 17th, 2015, 1:52 pm #5

Anyone interested?

All best,

Nick Miller.

Hi Nick,
My uncle served at RAF Melbourne in 1943 from April to July. I would love to see or but the photo if it was from around that time.
Andy Clark
CLARKA8@SKY.COM

April 18th, 2017, 1:02 pm #6

If possible, I would also find a scan of this invaluable please...

marcbeestin@hotmail.co.uk

Confirmation of reply: