October 16th, 2017, 8:17 pm #21

Hi my Great Uncle was the pilot. Jean-Jacques Desbiens. I'm assembling a memorial box for our family. It would be fantastic to find a picture of the PN173.

Any sources where I can seek ?
Did you finally found pictures of the plane. If yes and if you want would you send me the pictures. My grandfather was the navigator and I'm really passionned about his story.

PS: Si vous parlez français, vous pouvez continuer la discussion dans la langue de votre choix.

October 16th, 2017, 8:22 pm #22

Hi, I should have touched base sooner. I didn't realize someone responded. I'm looking for any information. Thanks. I know date of loss and crew names, also have flight logs from grandfather.
I'm the grandson of Georges Tremblay, who was in the same pane as your grandfather, I'm really passionned about his story and if you don't mind sending me the flight logs it would be of great appreciation. Don't fell forced in anyway. If you want to discuss about the stories of the crew feel free to start the discussion maybe there is some stories that I don't know. Thanks.

PS: Si vous voulez continuer la discussion en francais, n'hésitez pas.

October 16th, 2017, 8:27 pm #23

Please respond. My grandfather and your great uncle flew together.
Hello, I'm the grandson of Georges Tremblay and I'm really passionned about his story. I feel any of you are related to any of the flights crew or if any of you have some pictures, documents or interesting facts about the crew feel free to contact me. Maybe I don't know some of those stories

PS: Vous pouvez continuer la discussion en français si vous le souhaitez.

tremblayphilippe23@gmail.com

October 16th, 2017, 8:34 pm #24

I don't know if you're still around on this website but if yes I would like to get in contact with you so we could talk about the experience of our grandfathers. I'm really passionned about his story and I would like to know if you got some interesting stories about the crew that I don't know.

PS: Si vous parlez français, faites moi signe.
Sorry for my multiples messages. I didn't know that it was visible for everybody I tought only the person I replied too we're going to see it.

Confirmation of reply: