serbians and racism

January 9th, 2005, 1:37 am #11

I am a black british female who has recently acquired some male serbian
friends. I have previously in encountered serbs in my upbringing but
have a numer of questions regarding the culture.

The society seems to be very male dominated and many of the men seem to cheat on the women. Without generalising is this normal/accepted practice?

Many of the men seem to have liasons with African/ black women but seem to maintain a certain "loyalty to their wives. It seesm to me that they play around with african women but would never consider marrying one. Is
this the case? I have heard form other serbian men that dating women of other ethnic backgrouns, particuarly black and asians is something of a taboo.

I am very interested in hearing your opinions and I would appreciate candid & honest response.

P
Hi I am also an African American Female. I went to Belgrade and married a Serb. I love him, his family, his culture and they love me! I am very happy with him. Of course, through our culture, I learned to be a very strong woman - in all arenas.. I found I had to tone some of those areas down to make things "fit"... but I am not sorry for that, I found my husband makes up for it more than anything..I am learning a lot about the Serb culture and the Eastern Orthodox religion (I accepted the religion, also). I visited Serbia several times and was welcomed with open arms - as a matter of fact, there is a positive curiosity about my culture and who I am. I love Serbs and Serbia.

January 14th, 2005, 11:31 am #12

The society seems to be very male dominated and many of the men seem to cheat on the women. Without generalising is this normal/accepted practice?

Many of the men seem to have liasons with African/ black women but seem to maintain a certain "loyalty to their wives. It seesm to me that they play around with african women but would never consider marrying one. Is
this the case? I have heard form other serbian men that dating women of other ethnic backgrouns, particuarly black and asians is something of a taboo.

I am very interested in hearing your opinions and I would appreciate candid & honest response.

P
BLACK OUT!!!
NEGROS GO TO AFRICA!!!

EUROPE FOR THE WHITE PEOPLES!!!

SAVE THE WHITE CHILDRENS!!!

ALL MONKEYS-BLACK,YELLOW,and JEWISH OUT!!!

IN BULG-ARIA WE ATTACKED MANY NEGORS,WHO COME TO OUR WHITE FATHERLAND!!!

OUR NATIONAL HERO VASIL LEVSKI SAID "CLEANER AND GREAT BULG-ARYAN!"

P.s. Black female,you-british. For all i know,the british are white people?????

January 14th, 2005, 12:18 pm #13

P
I am also an African American Female. I went to Belgrade and married a Serb. I love him, his family, his culture and they love me! I am very happy with him. Of course, through our culture, I learned to be a very strong woman - in all arenas.. I found I had to tone some of those areas down to make things "fit"... but I am not sorry for that, I found my husband makes up for it more than anything..I am learning a lot about the Serb culture and the Eastern Orthodox religion (I accepted the religion, also). I visited Serbia several times and was welcomed with open arms - as a matter of fact, there is a positive curiosity about my culture and who I am. I love Serbs and Serbia.

hahhahahahahahahahhaha,serbians and monkeys=love

January 14th, 2005, 5:21 pm #14

P
Hey Bolgaryan, what B*ulls*hit are you talking about??
I knew that bulgaria was with the Nazis in the World War 2 ,but i didn't know there are still Nazis like you in Bulgaria...After you realised that Communism doesn't work very well,you turned into Nazism??Well...Good luck...
You must surely be the most pathetic and sick person in this forum.

January 14th, 2005, 6:06 pm #15

P
And by the way..the Greek Nation Telecom(OTE) has bought the bulgarian and serbian telecoms, so watch out what you are posting ,or we will cut your Internet Connection.....HAHAHAHAHAHA
Mighty bulgarian aryan s*hithead....

Greetings to our serbian brothers!!!!

January 15th, 2005, 8:16 am #16

P
Hey Leonidas you are just greek fag.
Are you know about "greek love" ahahahhahahhahah

Greek are homosexual nation.

In every war we smash greek and serbians armies,but you won with lies.

1913,in Kukos/Kikies/ we killed 6 000 greek soldiers most of your lost in entirety Balkan !

Greece+Serbia=69

January 15th, 2005, 9:54 pm #17

P
Hey ciganobulgare,the bulgarian girls that work in greek bars know it better than you if we are gays on not...I don't blame them.Since you can't satisfy them,they prefer to come here...
WOW!!You had a win in 1912-13!!!That's the spirit!!!
I am sure you wouldn't last more than 5 hours,IF there was a war between Greece and Bulgaria...
You know wars aren't made by soldiers anymore...
Are you stupid or something?Do you want us to cut your internet connection??Watch out what you are saying.HellaSat1 and 2 are watching you....

I see you know a lot about Greek love...

January 17th, 2005, 9:23 am #18

P
hey you bulgari dumb ass, go to your own forum and stop talking bull**** in serbian one, coz we dont want that **** in here u racist, no vonder u are all pussies!! Greek brother greetings and all the best

P.s. Bulgarians= Hairy pigs hahahahahahahaha

April 2nd, 2005, 7:27 am #19

P
I am an African American woman, and I happen to be Dating a man from Serbia named Dusan, and he loves me very much. It's just not true that they do not like to marry, or think its a (taboo) to marry someone different from them. He tells me that seeing a black woman in serbia is not common at all..but the site of one is an exciting thing to see. His Family and Friends are all happy for him that he has a black girlfriend, and they even want to meet me! His father even tells his co-workers that his son has somehow been lucky enough to snatch and african:) ...his little sister asked if I was made out of chocolate and if I was sweet like it too :D
Yes he tells me most of his serb guy-friends love to have sex and it would probably be rather ejnoyable to have it with an African, just because they are not common at all there.
furthermore, all I have to say is i think this statement is rather untrue, Serbs are very open and the only racism I would see would be with an Albanian.
Just remember that not everyone is the same, and that there are racists of every color..whether it be a white man not liking japanese, Irish men not liking Africans, or spainish not liking chinese. Some Serbs just might not prefer blacks...ohhhh well

April 2nd, 2005, 6:33 pm #20

P
Whats wronf with Sebia? All they did was bomb the ****ing muslim, and turks out of Bosnia. Thats nothing bad. That ethnic cleansing. Its good for you. LOL. Greece shoudl have done the same with the macedons.