Welcome to Planet Zi

The Triangle Daras, also known as the Sea of Witchery, is a mysterious part of the sea. Like the Burmuda Triangle, anyone who ventures into this foggy and stormy area is never heard of again. There are many stories that seafaring men tell. It is ill avised to sail through or fly over this deadly part of the sea.
Brother Oni Jaganshi
Advanced Pilot

05 Aug 2008, 15:37 #2

[color=D98719]"Wellll, you get up every morning from your alarm clock's warning; take the eight-fifteen into the city! There's a whistle up above and people pushing, people shoving; and the girls who try to look pretty!"[/color] Dirk was wandering down wearing nothing but an orange pair of swim trunks, singing to himself and tossing shells into the ocean. He was on an actual vacation for once and had decided to travel somewhere away from 'civilization'. Not that he had many problems with time off in the first place, he only really worked one day a week at most. It was just the fact that his last haul had been enough to see him over for half a year in fine style. Or he could go on a month long vacation and use the money to pay for the construction of a real house to live in... No choice, really.

[color=d98719]"And if your train's on time..."[/color] He never really knew how boring a vacation could be, though... There was nothing for him to do and it was driving him completely insane. I mean sure, the tropics were fun for awhile but after the first week it became monotonous. So here he was, half a week left with no actual money to his name anymore bored out of his skull. He had a hotel room for the next four days, meals, and a ticket back home. He couldn't even trade his ticket because of the holiday season, and he couldn't do any work here because there would be no way to transport the merchandise and none of the fences knew him.

Catching movement down the beach, he perked up. Maybe there'd actually be something interesting today after all. As the young man stumbled down the beach away from him yelling, he chuckled to himself. It wasn't surprising that nobody else heard him. He was on a deserted beach halfway around the island from the only real city. Finally reaching the guy he smiled and said. [color=d98719]"Lying in the sand is where you are. Any other questions?"[/color]

Brother Oni Jaganshi
Advanced Pilot

07 Aug 2008, 00:40 #4

Dirk blinked at the young man's sudden jumps between motion and stillness. He considered trying to get a word in, but decided against it because it wasn't likely that the guy would hear him right now. Instead, he followed him down the beach whistling and waiting for his companion to pause for breath. Seeing a chance, he stepped into the one sided conversation.

[color=D98719]"Now, I think I'm not too sure on a few things but lets go. First off, what is a plane and what in the world is a Madeira? An evolution of a Merda I haven't heard about?"[/color] He shook his head slowly. [color=D98719]"I've been walking this beach for the last few hours and I haven't seen any sign of a crash or anyone else. Not even wreckage from one of the sea battles. As for survivors..."[/color] he scratched his head uncertainly. [color=D98719]"I have no idea what you're talking about. Survivors from what?"[/color]

He sighed as he followed the young man down the sand. [color=D98719]"And do I look like I'm capable of carrying a cell phone?"[/color] He made a motion towards his general lack of clothing. [color=D98719]"Seriously, you need to calm down and think. You're getting a little wonky right now and that freaks me out."[/color] He smiled, trying to cheer the guy up. [color=D98719]"Now, we're about an hour and a half's walk from my hotel. From there we should be able to get you sorted out..."[/color] And maybe I can get a reward for being a good samaritan.

Brother Oni Jaganshi
Advanced Pilot

11 Aug 2008, 12:34 #6

He smirked at the man's reaction. It might be shock from what had happened or something else, but this guy was a bit confused. [color=D98719]"Why would it need wings in the first place? Unless you're flying something small which has to be maneuverable they just get in the way. I've never heard of Madeira either, but that's not surprising. There's alot of places I've never heard of."[/color]

He shrugged and nodded back the way he had come. [color=D98719]"You're not on earth, you're on sand, now come on. This island is relatively small and you can walk around it in a day."[/color] He looked up at the sun for a second. [color=D98719]"We're almost directly across the island from the hotel right now, but it would be alot safer to follow the coast. It'll just take a couple more hours."[/color] And getting back faster is not worth the chance of being chased by wild zoids.

Brother Oni Jaganshi
Advanced Pilot

13 Aug 2008, 18:15 #8

He smiled and set off down the beach. [color=D98719]"The way I understood it is that the wings helped things stay up, they weren't really required."[/color] He thought for a second before he contiued. [color=D98719]"Balloons don't have wings and the pieces of metal are useless with vertical take off, right?"[/color]

Seeing a piece of driftwood he detoured enough that he could pick it up as he walked back, leaning down neatly to snatch the stick up as he passed. [color=D98719]"You can call me Michael or just Mick, Jon."[/color] Not really, but he doesn't need to know that. [color=D98719]"So what is school like, I never bothered to go myself. Seemed like a waste of time."[/color]

Brother Oni Jaganshi
Advanced Pilot

02 Sep 2008, 06:18 #10

[color=D98719]"Truancy laws? After the war?"[/color] He chuckled to himself and looked at the kid. [color=D98719]"I don't even know where the schools are back home, well at least not the inexpensive ones."[/color] Hell, I don't even know who my parents were... He doesn't know how lucky he is.

Looking up the beach he caught side of the lupine shape and shrugged. [color=D98719]"I dunno, for all I know it could be a 'wolf. You need a hand?"[/color]

Brother Oni Jaganshi
Advanced Pilot

12 Sep 2008, 20:31 #12

Dirk shrugged. [color=D98719]"I don't really know much about wolves myself. I'm more used to flyers myself."[/color] He looked out towards the ocean and smiled, remembering his old Evo Flyer. True, the thing had made it difficult for him to pilot the old Godos for awhile afterwards, but it had been fun to take to the air.

[color=D98719]"I've not 'american',"[/color] Whatever that is [color=D98719]"but I'm probably from the area around Light Town. I dunno, I've been a drifter since my parents left and kind of lost track of where I've been after awhile."[/color] He smiled. [color=D98719]"What about you?"[/color]

Brother Oni Jaganshi
Advanced Pilot

23 Sep 2008, 22:51 #14

[color=D98719]"We are on our way... It's not that big an island and we're about halfway to the hotel as it is, though if you're in a hurry we can speed up our pace. I don't know about you, though, but I'm not really a runner unless I have to be. I don't really have the stamina to do distance."[/color] That's because I focused more on learning on how not to run. A running person is just a target, and a good thief shouldn't have to run. He shrugged. [color=D98719]"I can do climbing well enough, but the only thing I'm useful for is a decent sprint."[/color] He put enough of a spring in one step to get clear of the beach while at the same time craning his neck to try and get higher. [color=D98719]"I don't have any idea if it's coming this way, but it looks like it's speeding up. Do you think it might have that rabbits thing... Rabbits? Rabbis? RABIES, that's the word!"[/color]

Brother Oni Jaganshi
Advanced Pilot

20 Oct 2008, 18:58 #16

Humming to himself, Dirk watched as the canine form grew larger on the horizon. Hearing the other boy's comment he laughed. As the other boy took off up the beach, he just walked a little closer to the ocean and stood still. I'd recognize that silhouette anywhere. Command Wolves are just so common. The odds of the wolf stepping on him were relatively small, so he wasn't worried. I wonder if this guy has had bad experiences with them in the past.

((not much to write))