Return of the King

Silver Lyons
Rookie

Feb 5 2010, 03:12 AM #1

((This is just a reintroduction of my old character. It's kinda...aimed at some of the folks who knew me before. But, everyone and anyone is welcome, cause new people is fun :D))

"Will they be here, do you think?"

A cloaked figure leanded against a rock. From her size, one could tell she was female. However all of her feature were hidden by a brown cloak, except for a single strand of blonde hair.

"Sure they will. Your brother's ranting will be heard a mile off."

The other speaker was a man, taller with an older sounding voice. However, he too was shrouded in a hodded cape. They both looked like travelers.

"Obbie is going to have a fit..."

"Yes...just like your brother.

"That amuses you, doesn't it?"

"To no end, dear..." the older man chuckled.

"Some things never change, huh?"

"Of course not."
<center> Jerao Kashimere /Seridra /Heilmos
Sange Kazeyasha / Apocolypse
Gabrielle Erria/ Rael / Aegis
</center>

Killmefor0G
Zoid Pilot
Killmefor0G
Zoid Pilot

Feb 6 2010, 06:54 AM #2

((Clearly no one wants to RP with you. Perhaps you should leave the site and L2P U NUB! OMG UR CRAPPIN UP MAH RAIDS WIT UR BLOOS AND GREENS! UR GS IS SO LOW U CANT EVN DO BRS U SCRUB L2P ROLL A OP FACEROLL ZOID LIKE BF WIT ITS CPC PLATEBUBBLEHEALZ!!!!!1111eleven. So anyways I wasnt sure who you wanted me to bring so I decided to bring Ephriam. This causes a bit of a pime taradox but I will explain it in long winded detail in the next round of posts.))

Loud crashes could be heard for miles around as a large gorrila like man slammed his fists into the various boulders. Small slivers of rock slid from the spherical stone. Sweat poured down Ephriams face and bare chest as he battered his fists against rock again and again. "Thats enough training for today." He quietly said to himself. The large man slipped his shirt back on and flung his cape on to his shoulders. The cape itself slowly drew to its origional position as he turned.

Ephriam marched deep in thought for several yards. "My brother must still be out there... I dont know if the doctor survived or not. I know his works have though. I have seen them. Wandering around as if they did not know the sin they leave in their wake with every step. I will wipe that sin from this planet if it is my very last act!" The large man clenched his fist with conviction. He took a dramatic pose and shouted at the top of his lungs, "Know this! You have not struck me down yet! As long as there is courage I can never lose! I am the child of the sun! Ephriam Zalah!!!"

It took him a few seconds to realize that the rock he was standing on had a large drop off. His eyes grew large as his balence faded. He plummeted down to the earth below him at an intense speed. He reached for his axe, and then with no regard for the laws of physics hacked at the rock to slow his decent. Sparks sprayed about as he rushed at the ground. When the ground came up to meet his feet he pushed off of the rock and pulled his axe away. "Hah! You won't get me rock!" He smiled. At the sound of voices Ephriam took to cover. You never know when it might be an enemy.

Do you want some Chocolate?

Steel Cerberus
I r T3H l33t NINJORZ
Steel Cerberus
I r T3H l33t NINJORZ

Feb 8 2010, 08:59 PM #3

...right.

To add to the general mystery and bizarreness of the scene, a single Gunguyarados loomed quietly over the hooded pair. The cockpit was darkened, hiding the pilot from nobody but themselves. It wasn't like the Gungy's eyes were revealing anything. It was blazing with standard colors, the red blazing in the light, with the silver chrome reflecting.

It moved, a little bit, looking down at the pair, then out over the dry rocks and dust. It twitched its tail, almost in irritation.

Who are we waiting for? a voice grated out from the machine as the drill tail twitched again. The pilot frowned, bringing her foot up and planting it into the controls before her. "You be patient,"

The Gungy grumbled and twitched his tail again.

Off in the valley, a single Zoid plodded along. Black and maroon armor, the rounded pincer shields, the huge talons. It could only be a Geno Breaker. Obsidian wasn't sure what he was doing out here... but he was going to figure it out.

Silver Lyons
Rookie

Feb 9 2010, 05:14 AM #4

The smaller of the two looked up.

That feeling. Warm, refreshing...familiar. It couldn't be...could it? It wasn't her brother...something warmer...

"OBBIE!" The girl screamed, pulling off the cowl to reveal brilliant blonde hair. The Geno Breaker was still a ways off, but she could see the dust cloud rising up from the black Zoid's boosters.

The man straightened and smiled a little bit. "You can come down now..." He called up in the direction of the Gungyarados.

That yelling...it could be only one man. "EPHRIAM ZALA! HAIL!" Shouted the man, cupping his mouth to his lips and calling out, after the loud crash.
</center>

Killmefor0G
Zoid Pilot
Killmefor0G
Zoid Pilot

Feb 9 2010, 06:07 AM #5

Ephriam peered from behind the rock with a start. The puzzled look on Ephriams face was more than enough to bring a smile to the most hardend face. The surprised look was quickly replaced by a wide spread grin. "So there are people alive from my past! I had thought them long gone. Well the fates do like to prove me wrong. I had thought that all was lost... But now! A burning phoenix of hope has risen from the ashes that was my kingdom!" The bestial man clenched his hands with vigor and cackled. "Have you any word of what happened to my brother? Might you know if he is still around? If you do then please tell all as I wish to wring the neck of the blasphemous traitor!"

Jerao... I has been a long time indeed. He thought to himself. What has happened in these so many years that have passed of which I was blind to the world? What have your eyes seen that I have missed? Ephriam continued to ponder these thoughts while his friend answered. His eyes glanced to what the blond haird girl was fretting about. He whispered into his wrist, "It appears Jerao has made new friends. Can you tell me about them Gabranth?"((TIME PARADOX!!! YOU SHOULDNT MESS WITH THE FUTURE RAIDEN!!))

It was the task that you have given me lord, to keep look out for intruders. His faithful zoid replied. He did not think that anything bad could come of this new person. He just could not be too carefull. If he learned from his past it was that you can trust no one. To be honest he did not fully trust his friend that he had not seen in so long. Less time then the amount that passed since their last meeting could turn dear friends into mortal enemies. He greatly hoped that the reunion would not be a bitter one. He decided to look up to the sky for a moment and jumped at the sight that loomed over them.

Mr. C
Mr. C

Feb 9 2010, 06:22 AM #6

"What are we doing here, Nephenee?" Isaac whined, "This is stupid. We're just outside of nowhere and don't even know who we're going to meet."

"You're an idiot," Nephenee replied, "We're near the legendary Valley of Heroes. That is not nowhere! Not only that we're going to meet an old friend of Hannibal's. You'd know that if you took the time listen---ever.

"If you guys are going to have discussions like this, you may want to consider using a private comm channel," Hannibal added coolly, "Now, quiet. We're almost there."

Hannibal had received a mysterious call about a week prior and told Nephenee and Isaac they were going to the Valley of Heroes to scope out a potential job for an old associate. The three Zoids slowly approached their destination as the sun glistened off of the cockpits. The sky was surprisingly clear and the afternoon sun showed brightly. A Para Blade was in the lead with a Bear Fighter flanking it and a Stealth Viper hanging behind acting as a rear guard.

It seemed they weren't the only one's attending the meeting though. In the sky they saw a Gungyarados and approaching from the other direction was a Geno Breaker. "What have you been up to?" Hannibal mumbled as they got closer.

Steel Cerberus
I r T3H l33t NINJORZ
Steel Cerberus
I r T3H l33t NINJORZ

Feb 9 2010, 06:31 AM #7

The mighty Gunguyarados was actually standing on its hind legs behind the hooded pair, just sitting and glancing around, grumbling and grating with irritation. Still. The hooded man might have some idea of what had the dragon so pissed off.

"Do I have to?" the pilot of the dragon responded. Unseen to him, she smiled and wiggled her fingers at him, "I like staying in here. It adds to the mystery~"

...mystery. Right.

The dragon seemed to agree, and huffed smoke out of his mouth. All he got was a boot to the cockpit controls again, "Gunner, be nice,"

Never.

The stomping black and maroon Zoid suddenly stopped, a sound reaching his ears that he thought he'd never hear again. His head snapped up so quickly, if he had been organic, he might have given himself whiplash.

Elizabeth? he roared, turning to where he thought he had heard it, and racing straight towards it.

Silver Lyons
Rookie

Feb 9 2010, 07:35 AM #8

The hood man smiled a bit. That Zoid would never like him. Some things really would never change.

"But all that beauty...hidden? You do me a disservice..." He grinned softly. "C'mon down..."

He pursed his lips...then answered. "I haven't, Ephriam. But if he's as tenacious as you he'll...be around..." Jerao Kashimere smiled a little bit, under his hood. He hadn't heard mention of Ephriam's brother in years...

Elizabeth Nightshade squealed, like she was 13 again. She could finally see the Geno Breakr now. And he was moving..really fast. From beneth her cloak there was a soft clicking sound. Then she threw it aside and waved her left arm.

It was metal, up to the bicep, with 5 Geno-Esque finger-claws. Some scars never healed, but the bears did. In this case, she waved her arm, not bothering to hide the deformity.
</center>

Killmefor0G
Zoid Pilot
Killmefor0G
Zoid Pilot

Feb 10 2010, 07:27 AM #9

The moment that the Parablade Stealth Viper and Bear fighter appeard Gabranth, the mighty Deadly Kong stepped out from behind one of the massive boulders. Might I inquire as to who you are? The Geno Breaker passed right by as he stopped the three. The Geno Breaker has been acknowladged by someone, you have not. Please state your name.

Ephriam tried his best not to stare at the metallic arm that Elizabeth donned. He found it harder to do as she waved it around, if for no reason other then it caught the light very easily. "So Jerao! Are there going to be introductions or are you going to shun me from your new friends out of fear that they cannot handle my greatness?" He flexed and posed liberally.

Mr. C
Mr. C

Feb 10 2010, 05:00 PM #10

Hannibal and co. were nearing the small gathering when a Deadly Kong stepped out from a boulder and sent them a message. Somewhat surprised by the Zoid's sudden appearance, Hannibal and Isaac stopped and Nephenee quickly caught up to see what was going on.

"Who the Hell do you think you are?" Isaac yelled while targeting his guns on the beast, "We've--"

Hannibal opened his cockpit and stood, "Isaac, stop, now. I am Hannibal Duessel, former Brigadier General of the Imperial Army, and these are my associates. We have business here and have no wish to fight." The three Zoids and their pilots stayed where they were, prepared for anything. Hannibal added, "Perhaps we have not been spotted by anyone but you thus far."

Steel Cerberus
I r T3H l33t NINJORZ
Steel Cerberus
I r T3H l33t NINJORZ

Feb 12 2010, 02:14 AM #11

The female aerial Zoid Pilot giggled a little at the comment, making a face down at him that he didn't see. Her Zoid and the creature bonded to the core just... grumbled again.

"Beauty, right," but, she'd oblige him. The black, chrome, and red Zoid leaned down, hovering just behind the man as the canopy cracked open. The woman slid out, very skinny, with loose clothing and a red headband with a black dragon on it. She came down to land next to the man, and crossed her thin arms, smirking over at him.

"Alright, Jerao, here I am," Diego DeMonte smirked at him, before turning her gaze out at everyone else that was around. Was quite the party... she hadn't expected this.

To nobody's surprise, a zip of red and silver shot out of the Gungy's core, slamming down behind Diego and forming into an Organoid that looked remarkably similar to the Zoid it had just come from. Gunner hissed and loomed protectively over her, shooting Jerao a glare.

Yup, Gunner still hates him.

The Breaker knew nothing of this, and didn't even glance at the Deadly Kong as he stomped past it. Obsidian launched himself at the cliff, digging his claws in until he could scramble up and pull himself up, gold eyes bright as he peered down at her.

Elizabeth! he rumbled, and reached down to scoop her up in his claws. It was hard to believe that it was her, but it was true! Where have you been? We thought you two were...

Silver Lyons
Rookie

Feb 15 2010, 04:28 AM #12

Jerao chuckled and pulled off his hood. His hair was the same dark brown, with several streaks of gray. He was a little more scruffy looking than she had last seem him, with a 5 O'clock shadow. His eyes were still the same deep blue they always were.

He grinned a little. "You look well. A lot better than me anyway..." He glanced over at Ephriam. "Ephriam, this is Diego DeMonte. She is...someone important." He wasn't exactly sure how else to word it. The Deadly Kong's movements finally caught his attention. He raised an eyebrow. He couldn't remember if he knew the newcomers or not. "Gabranth, relax...I don't think they mean any harm..and I don't think they'd attack with Gunner so close." If nothing else, the Gungyarados was intimidating.

Liz reached up and hugged the Breaker's snout. "Thought I was dead huh? You know me...if Otto couldn't do it, it's not going to be that easy for someone else to do it either. I'm sorry for worrying you though...where's big brother?"
</center>

Killmefor0G
Zoid Pilot
Killmefor0G
Zoid Pilot

Feb 19 2010, 06:39 PM #13

Gabranth chuckled a little bit at the small zoid attempting to back talk. The giant ape stood on its hind legs, Triffling human! You face Gabranth! Gorrila lord of Ephriams legion! It took a second for the Deadly Kong to break his cocky attitude long enough to register that one of the other pilots spoke. Oh excuse me.

"Someone important eh?" Ephriam came over and heavily elbowed Jerao in the ribs with a stupid grin on his face. "So you finally found a mate? Kyle owes me money if he is alive then. He said with the way you looked there was no way you could like-" Sir, your orders? Gabranth interupted by chance. I know I was told by Jerao to stand down but I wish to hear your answer "Go ahead and stand down. They do not appear to be threatening." Ephriam took a closer look at Diego, "Hmmm. Well met Diego! Please serve my friend well once your marrige occurs." Ephriam finished without giving time to hear an answer.

Steel Cerberus
I r T3H l33t NINJORZ
Steel Cerberus
I r T3H l33t NINJORZ

Mar 11 2010, 03:14 AM #14

Diego frowned at Jerao when he finally pulled his hood off, and seemed to consider him for a bit with the same frown. She looked... displeased with something. Suddenly, she reached up and put both hands on his face, frowning even more when she felt the stubble under her palms.

"You, sir, need to shave. Right now," she grumbled, letting go of his face and standing next to him with her arms crossed. The Organoid behind her hissed, smoke curling from his nostrils.

The Geno Breaker and the girl (Diego could swear that she was familiar somehow) got her attention for a second, and she watched blankly, paying specific attention to the black Zoid. She was still a little nervous around Geno Breakers, but this one didn't seem so bad.

She wasn't sure what to think of Gabranth, and could only gape without words at him when he spoke. "I, um. I-I will?" she offered, blushing. She really wasn't sure what to think of him now. "Friend of your, Jer?" she whispered to Jerao, leaning against his arm.

The Geno Breaker settled down next to Elizabeth, keeping his face close tot he ground to speak with her. You can't blame us for thinking that, the Breaker said, bobbing his head. His gold eyes flickered, He's with his girlfriend,

Silver Lyons
Rookie

Mar 11 2010, 05:12 AM #15

Jerao scratches his chin. "...I'll get to it. I haven't even gotten to unpack yet...You know. Where the hell is Heilmos? I'm kinda surprised he didn't sense my return..."
Jerao shot Ephriam a dirty look. "Yes...he's a friend of mine...one of my old allies from Arcadia...who has a very big mouth..."

Liz raised an eyebrow. "Girlfri--oh Right. Emily I think her name was..."

She paused. "Is he...doing okay?"
</center>

Killmefor0G
Zoid Pilot
Killmefor0G
Zoid Pilot

Apr 10 2010, 05:56 AM #16

"Haha! Very large mouth indeed! Why you should have seen the amount of things I could shove in..." Ephriam cocked his head sideways and looked up to the sky. He shook his head to dispell the thoughts that his poor wording choice brought on. Ephriam quickly tried to regain composure, "Shall I search for the traitorous curr in zoids clothing? The disloyal beast shall recieve no quarter from me!" As usual Ephriams enthusiasm took the best of him, causing him to forget that Heilmos was Jerao's most trusted and loyal zoid.

Gabranth pondered the dissaperance of the three new people that had recently appeared. Well if they had the courage to face him again in such a manner he would have to tear their flesh from bone! In the absance of something more useful to do Gabranth started to do some sort of odd dance where he would turn his body to one side and push his fists out to that side and then switch. Occasionally this dance involved pushing his hands up to the sky.

Steel Cerberus
I r T3H l33t NINJORZ
Steel Cerberus
I r T3H l33t NINJORZ

Apr 14 2010, 05:20 AM #17

Diego made it very clear with the look that she was giving him, that plainly said that he had better. Gunner grumbled at Jerao, if only because he wanted to grumble at him.

"That's weird... Heilmos had been with us. I don't remember when he disappeared," Diego looked around... she could have sworn that she brought the big cat with them. While she was looking, she heard Jerao's friend and paused. Even Gunner turned his head to stare at the big man, looking blank.

"You have such interesting friends," she whispered to Jerao, chuckling a little.

Emily, that's her. Nice girl, he chuckled, Azazel and Jacob like her, at any rate.

The black Zoid shifted slightly as he contemplated her question, He's alright, I guess. He's been kind of bothered by a few things lately, but for Jacob, that's just about normal, he rolled his eyes.

Silver Lyons
Rookie

Apr 25 2010, 05:36 AM #18

"I don't think interesting would be the word I'd use, dear..." Jerao sighed. "I need to find that blasted feline before he wrecks something..." The Zoidian frowned. Normally he could feel his Zoid, faintly in the back of his mind. However, ever since the accident, it had vanished. Initially he'd blamed it on the time-space disruption, but now...now he wasn't so sure.

He wrapped an arm arond Diego. "Sweetheart, we really should find Timber and Blade. Blade'll have a cow when he finds out I'm alive...and I think it'd be quite amusing. Timber might try to shoot me, but, that's nothing new either."

"At least Jake's happy, I guess. I wanna go find him. Where is he?" Lizzy tied her blonde hair back with a pink ribbon and adjusting the pink scar around her neck.
</center>

Steel Cerberus
I r T3H l33t NINJORZ
Steel Cerberus
I r T3H l33t NINJORZ

Jul 15 2010, 03:38 AM #19

"Interesting is the nice way of putting it,"

Gunner seemed to think this was funny, because the big tri-colored dragon huffed a deep, yet airy chuckle that earned a look from his human. Or maybe Gunner thought that Heilmos running amok was funny.

"I'd like to think that Heilmos has more sense then that,"

In theory,

Diego frowned at the smug look the Organoid had, and intentionally snuggled into Jerao's side when he put his arm around her. Gunner didn't turn his head, but puffed smoke out of his nose in irritation.

"...if you want. I'm sure Blade will be happy to see you. Timber, not so much," she smiled a little at her own thoughts, and shook her head, "You scared us all by disappearing like that,"

She looked back at Trogdor, then to Jerao, "But I guess if you really want to, we could. Not like they'd be hard to find, Timber never leaves the base anymore, and neither does Blade. Don't you want to find Heilmos first?"

Happy enough. Worries about too many pointless things, as usual, but he's getting better about it, he shook his head, And I'm not sure where he is right now. To be honest, I'd kind of rather not put more on his mind then he already has. We'll find him eventually,

Silver Lyons
Rookie

Jul 22 2010, 09:08 PM #20

"Spent way too much time with that cat. He gets anxious when he's alone...or got anxious anyway. I don't have a clue where he might be..."

Jerao sighed softly then gave a half shrug. "I have a feeling we'll run into Heilmos if we look for Blade. I'm assuming Blade still has Azule...somewhere..."
He glanced back up at Liz and her Geno Breaker. "Liz, will you be alright with Obsidian?"

Liz folded her arms and pouted. "Only Jake would care about hsi own problems more than his LITTLE SISTER!" She was mostly kidding. She wasn't even technically younger than him, at least not by much.

She called down to Jerao. "We'll be fine. I know my way back. I have some catching up to do! Take your Queen and get outta here!"

"Liz...Keep it up and you're sleeping outside tonight!" Jerao called back, detangling himself from Diego for a second and waving a fist at her. She giggled.

"Queen..." He muttered darkly.
</center>

Steel Cerberus
I r T3H l33t NINJORZ
Steel Cerberus
I r T3H l33t NINJORZ

Jul 28 2010, 05:05 AM #21

Diego took a deep breath, inflating her lithe frame while she contemplated Heilmos, and let the breath out. "Yeah, he still has Azule. And Heilmos was used to hanging around the base with me for a while there. I can't remember when he disappeared, though," she sighed, wishing she would have kept better track of him.

"What?" she nudged him in the ribs, "Don't want me to be your queen?" she teased, turning and heading for her Gungy. If Jerao wanted to head to the base, then they'd need to take some Zoid there.

Obsidian deflated a little bit, his tail dully wooshing through the dry air, Elizabeth, Jacob thinks that you and Valon are dead. He seems to think that Lazarus is back, and having you and your father in addition to his girlfriend to worry about would make him rip himself in two just to protect everyone, he reached down to take Elizabeth and set her on his shoulder, near the cockpit. He waggled a claw at Jerao too.

So, where are we headed now, hm?

Silver Lyons
Rookie

Jul 31 2010, 10:40 PM #22

"You...I...She...ugh...can I answer that later? When Gunner isn't around?" He whispered sharply, follwoing her back to the enormous dragonic machine.

Liz sighed. "You know as well as I do he tries to take the entire world on his shoulders...he should've figured by now...Nevermind...anyway, I'm going to find him, and mom, tomorrow. At the moment though....dad's probably wondering where we wandered off to...He's doing some repairs to the old base..."
She swung herself onto his shoulder, climbed down to the cockpit hatch, and opened it. The controls were smooth and familiar. It was like being back home...in the belly of a large tyrannosaurus rex...

"Okay! We're going down the hill. See you Jerao! Diego!" She pushed the controls forward and Obsidian gave the familiar lurch, as the jet thrusters roared to life and the black Breaker rocketed past the Gungyarados and down the slope, out of sight.
</center>

Steel Cerberus
I r T3H l33t NINJORZ
Steel Cerberus
I r T3H l33t NINJORZ

Aug 9 2010, 04:08 AM #23

"Why can't you answer it while Gunner's here, hm?" she grinned back at him, while her organoid leered at him.

Yeah. he hissed, keeping close to Diego's side. She gave him a sideways look, and shoved at the Organoid the best he could. The metal dragon didn't even budge.

Trogdor tilted his head at the breaker as it zoomed past them, watching until it disappeared. The sound of the three below made him tilt his head down to stare, seeing that they were looking like they were ready to go.

Oh, are we going now? he asked, shuffling backwards and laying down on his belly to give them access to his cockpit. Diego easily climbed up in, being used to doing so. "Yeah. Jerao, where are we headed?" she asked, reaching the edge and turning slightly to offer her hand to help him up.

...not that she thought he needed help, but Gunner still thought it was funny, his hissing chuckles low enough that Diego wouldn't hear.

Silver Lyons
Rookie

Sep 1 2010, 02:48 AM #24

Jerao casted a sidelong glare at Gunner, then sighed and said. "Back to your place I suppose. So I can practice dodging bullets..." He sort of...leaned to one side. The GunGyarados was obviously not made for two people.

"The way I figure it...best to get the whole shooting thing over and done with. Then we find my Zoid. THEN...I don't know what then. Maybe settle down..." He trailed off mysteriously. "But we'll see." He fumbled with something in one of his pockets. "I also have to repair that damned shack I called a home. Probably crawling with bugs and mold and all kinds of unpleasant things." Inwardly he sighed. That was the problem with long vacations, after all.

"You can find your way back okay, right?" Jerao smirked a little. It was a rhetorical question. He knew she probably knew the way back, better than he did.

((This is Finished. Because I am lazy/busy. And the Important Stuff has happened. :D))
</center>