A day in the life

Ian Constance
Zoid Pilot

4:55 PM - Jun 13, 2013 #1

A lone Descat tore across the desert long after the sun had gone down. Veering towards rock formations, bounding over them or springing up them just to jump off the far side, sailing across the sands below. The Descat landed and bolted off again without hesitating, savoring the freedom of the open air, and the exhilaration of the run. We really should do this more often. Even as big as that basement of yours is, it's no substitute for real night air, and hundreds of open miles to run in. Ian Constance grinned at his Zoid's remark. "As much as you're enjoying the run, we can't freely fire off your weapons out here, so it's a trade off. Out here, you can run how you like, down there, you can shoot how you like. I try to give you plenty of both." The Descat roared in response, pivoted tightly, and charged a cliff face. Unable to actually climb the natural wall, the Descat settled for running as high up it as it can, leaping off, flipping, and landing on its feet.
We REALLY should do this more often.

Ian laughed heartily, fully agreeing with his Zoid. "My friend, I promise we will start doing this more often. I think I'm enjoying this almost as much as you are, but perhaps not quite!" He gave an affectionate pat to the Descat's console. The Descat gave the equivalent of a snort in response. Believe me, you aren't enjoying this NEARLY as much as I am. And where do you get off calling me 'friend'? We've only known each other a few months. We're barely more than acquaintances. Partners for now, at most. Ian laughed again. "Well, if that's really how you feel, maybe I should find another Zoid? Not much point in having a partner if it won't be your friend as well." Ian opened up the throttle, sending the Descat into a dead sprint across the desert, reveling in the acceleration and speed. The Descat roared in approval as they ripped across the bleak landscape. A few minutes later, Ian starts to say something to his Descat, but is interrupted by an alert going off. Curious, he slowed his Zoid to a brisk walk, to which the Descat growled in disapproval.

What's wrong? It's just a town ahead. "A town? I thought we were still closer to the base than that." The Descat growled again. You humans have such terrible senses of direction and distance. We've been out here running for HOURS, how much ground do you think we've covered? Up ahead is a place you call Light Town. "Well, might as well do a little shopping while I'm here, if anything's open. I could go for a quick bite and while he'll never admit it, Descat could probably use a short break." Ian continued at the slower pace towards the edge of town, trying to get his bearings on exactly where he was.

5:52 PM - Jun 15, 2013 #2

Peace. It was something that wouldn't, couldn't, possibly ever exist. Quiet. There was truly no such thing in the world, whether it be the irritable rabble of homosapiens, the chirping of wildlife, or the ear-piercing shrieks of metal clashing with metal. So to believe that a place contained both was ridiculous. And yet, Seijaku Kurakowa, empress of the Renstrom Empire, and her beloved Akutenshi Kutairiku, master swordsman, attempted to challenge the odds and seek harmony out in the country, far, far from their home.

Eons. It felt like eons since their eyes were rested enough to see, with clarity, the beauty of the land. Even longer did any sense of calm infiltrate their neural networks, thanks to their lives of constant conflict. But as they stood side-by-side, hands linked in silence, staring at the steaming waters of the hotsprings, their very souls were serene. The rippling surface reflected their images humorously, the heat soothed their battle-tense muscles, made their paled, scarred skin sweat as their pores were cleaned. Indeed, this was a place of rejuvenation. This was a place they needed to have visited a long time ago.

Seijaku turned her smiling face to her husband, her red eyes crinkling at the gesture. He returned one himself, his own emerald irises twinkling with delight, and he gave her hand a tight squeeze in appreciation. She leaned her head against his shoulder, reveling in their momentary bliss. At the moment, they had the entire pool to themselves- the patrons had left the facility long ago, shuddering to find themselves without the sun to dry their bodies after taking a dip. The couple, on the other hand, were accustomed to sub-zero temperatures, due to their primary home residing in the infamous Ethan Mountains. A little chill was nothing compared to that terrain.

While the duo decided to change into more appropriate lounging attire, their Organoids were up and about, acting as lookouts. Their enemies were still abound, their quarrel never having come to a satisfying conclusion, thus it was always best to be on high-alert at all times.

Koi, a powerful, threatening silver dragon, was perched upon the spa building's triangular roof. His talons, large and sharp, dug effortlessly into the wood, aiding in his balance. Black optics, as rich as the night, scanned the field beyond, while his throat rumbled to a deep growl.

Sitting beside him, along the right slope of the roof's, Chokkatsu sat on his haunches. The black, red and white wolf seemed far more relaxed than his dragonic companion, but that was his normal disposition. The Organoid was an arrogant one, completely confident in his abilities, unafraid of any competition. Besides.. his pointy friend was a force to be reckoned with- if any trouble did brew? Well..it wouldn't end well for the opposition.

Below, lounged out with lion-like paws stretched ahead, and a serpentine tail wrapped around a muscular metal hide, was Ugoku. The center head's jaws opened wide as he yawned, while the right eagle one twitched, left dragon one simply snorted. The chimera had purposely distanced himself from the building a few meters ahead, still not quite comfortable being around the others. While his loyalties were to the Zoidians, he still desperately missed his true master, and was far too emotionally detached to truly befriend them.

Last, but not least, was Wrath, The skeletal dragon Organoid was circling above, gliding silently upon his flimsy-looking wings. Red optics diligently searched below for any sign of movement, which he soon took notice to. Out in the open, a lone Zoid tore through the terrain upon four paws, its speed incredible, abilities quite dexterous. While a single mecha was no match for four Organoids and an entourage of Zoids (which were stored within a hangar, currently), finding out what the beast wanted was far more interesting than lingering about.

Thus, his boosters angaged, their tunnels becoming engulfed in pressurized white flames. He launched himself through the night sky, black underside blending well with the atmosphere. As the Descat, as it turned out to be, began to slow, he purposely over-shot the feline and decelerated himself, forcing his body into a more controlled turnaround. Looping back, the Organoid flapped his wings a few times, giving himself enough momentum to catch up with the Zoid, whose snout he attempted to drop down onto and perch upon.

[color=cc6666]Well helloooo there..[/color]
<div class="signature" style='overflow:auto;width:400px;height:150px;'><CENTER><span style='font-family:small'>

Characters---> Organoids----> Zoids</span> <span style='font-family:small'>

Seijaku Kurakowa---->Koi, Wrath----> Berserk Fuhrer (Kokushibyou) <span style='font-family:small'>
[color=003366][color=003366]Akutenshi Kutairiku--> Chokkatsu , Ugoku--> Murasame Liger (Anjerasu)[/color][/color]<span style='font-family:small'>
[color=c0c0c0][color=c0c0c0]Yajuu Riku---> Shinigami, Doki---> King Gojulas (Kaiser)
[/color][/color]
<span style='font-family:small'>Akuen Sekkaku--->Buredo---> GunGuyarados
<span style='font-family:small'>[color=00ff66][color=00ff66]Karl Schubaltz---> ???---> Brastle Tiger (Oki)[/color][/color]

'Extra' Zoids:
Dinosaur Zoids
Bio Zoids
Liger / Feline Zoids
'Pure' Avian Zoids
Zoids for Fusion
Fusion Zoids
C.A.S
Other Zoids

</span></div>

Ian Constance
Zoid Pilot

9:10 PM - Jun 15, 2013 #3

The city lights on the horizon, Ian was so lost in contemplation and wondering what to do when he got to town, he didn't notice the small Zoid until only a moment before it landed on the nose of his Descat, directly forward of the cockpit. He scowled up, irritated that the Descat hadn't alerted him to it's presence. As it landed in front of him, he slowed his Zoid completely to a stop and looked up at it curiously. "Hello to you too. Something tells me you probably aren't a wild Organoid, my luck has never been that good. That said, are you circling out of Light Town? I was just heading that way to grab a quick bite and honestly, I'm not sure if anything is still open."

The Descat lied down on its belly, yawning and stretching. If you're just going to sit here yapping at everyone who pops in, I might as well just take a nap. You'd be in the city all night long, assuming you even made it there with all this talking. Ian looked back down at his consoles again and smirked. "Tired, as I thought. I really do need to let you run like that more often, your endurance is starting to slip. A regular regiment then, but not too often, I want you to look forward to it, not dread it."

"An Organoid drops out of the sky to greet us, and I haven't introduced myself yet, where are my manners? I am Ian Constance. My family owns a business with a testing facility nearby and my Descat and I were just enjoying a run in the night air. Figured we'd stop at the town for a bit and a bite. What brings you out here so late and alone? Anything I can do for you?"

12:32 AM - Jun 16, 2013 #4

The portion of armor that composed Wrath's upper eye-socket stretched in curiosity, while his jawline pulled back, bearing needle-like fangs in a grin. From behind, his segmented tail lazily swayed back and forth, following a subconscious rhythm. This fleshbag was a brave one, all things considered. Few had the courage to respond to someone like him, even less had ever encountered an Organoid to begin with, so he was amazed at how calm the male seemed to be. [color=cc6666]My my. This might turn out to be interesting.[/color] He thought, head tilting shallowly to one side.
"Hello to you too. Something tells me you probably aren't a wild organoid, my luck has never been that good. That said, are you circling out of Light Town? I was just heading that way to grab a quick bite and honestly, I'm not sure if anything is still open."
At this, his posture straightened, long neck curved so he could look over a shoulder, back towards the town. [color=cc6666]My species in general are considered wild.[/color] Wrath remarked with a bored yawn. [color=cc6666]And yes, that is where I flew from.[/color] Carefully, the Organoid jumped up and beat his wings, allowing himself to hover above the Descat's snout. By thrusting the appendages forward, he was able to repel himself back in the air and maintain a 'hover,' so he could keep optic contact with the human. [color=cc6666]Places are shutting down for the evening, though my mistress and her mate are at the springs enjoying themselves.[/color]

When the Zoid lowered itself, he did the same, his talons firmly grasping the earth before he allowed his wings to fold against his back, and boosters to fully shut down.
"An organoid drops out of the sky to greet us, and I haven't introduced myself yet, where are my manners? I am Ian Constance. My family owns a business with a testing facility nearby and my Descat and I were just enjoying a run in the night air. Figured we'd stop at the town for a bit and a bite. What brings you out here so late and alone? Anything I can do for you?"
Goodness, he was a talker. Perhaps he should call Koi over to make that yap stop flapping. But he didn't really want to scare the poor fleshling away, and Koi sure had that effect on people. And even Zoids. [color=cc6666]Ian Constance..[/color] He hissed the name, but not in a displeased manner. The syllables just rolled out that way. [color=cc6666]A testing facility? Hmm..[/color] He twisted at the waist, red optics darting back to the spa resort. No doubt Seijaku would like to know about such a place. Especially before a certain someone else encountered this lad.

[color=cc6666]Oh. I am far from alone.[/color] Returning his full attention to Ian, he chortled. [color=cc666]Why don't you join the rest of my family? I'm sure they'd be more than happy to meet someone with your..background.[/color] A boney claw gestured to the building where the others resided, completely unaware that their privacy was about to be ruined. [color=cc6666]I am called Wrath, by the way. Please, do follow me..[/color]
<div class="signature" style='overflow:auto;width:400px;height:150px;'><CENTER><span style='font-family:small'>

Seijaku Kurakowa---->Koi, Wrath----> Berserk Fuhrer (Kokushibyou) <span style='font-family:small'>
[color=003366][color=003366]Akutenshi Kutairiku--> Chokkatsu , Ugoku--> Murasame Liger (Anjerasu)[/color][/color]<span style='font-family:small'>
[color=c0c0c0][color=c0c0c0]Yajuu Riku---> Shinigami, Doki---> King Gojulas (Kaiser)
[/color][/color]
<span style='font-family:small'>[color=00ff66][color=00ff66]Karl Schubaltz---> ???---> Brastle Tiger (Oki)[/color][/color]

'Extra' Zoids:
Dinosaur Zoids
Bio Zoids
Liger / Feline Zoids
'Pure' Avian Zoids
Zoids for Fusion
Fusion Zoids
C.A.S
Other Zoids

</span></div>

Ian Constance
Zoid Pilot

8:58 AM - Jun 16, 2013 #5

Oh. I am far from alone.  I am called Wrath, by the way. Please, do follow me..
Ian cocked an eyebrow at Wrath as he considered. Not the most inviting of names, but I suppose that if it's a trap, it's just an excuse to put Descat through the remaining work out while we get out. Still, if he has people around, why did he come so far away by himself, and where are these springs he mentioned? Isn't it a little cold for an outdoor soak?" After a moment of consideration, he shrugged at Wrath. "Well, I wasn't doing anything in particular anyway. By all means, Wrath, lead on. I assume I'm meeting your mistress and 'her mate'?" He smirked as he considered several possible implications of the Organoid's specific wording, before deciding it may have simply been casual word choice instead of a specific reference to anything more.

Taking hold of the controls again, the Descat growled in annoyance but returned to its feet. Not going to talk all night after all? You sure? I had just gotten comfortable... Ian laughed. "Really? Would you really prefer to just lay around instead of taking advantage of the fact that we have an Organoid for company? Are you getting lazy on me or are you just tired from our run earlier? Surely you have more in you than just that!" The Descat growled again in response. Hit the throttle, and I'll show you what I have in me! Though somehow I don't get the feeling that we're really going THAT far, are we, Wrath? Ian considered for a moment. "Probably right. I doubt the Organoid would go so far that we would need Descat's top speed for an extended period to cover the ground. Still, I understand that some of them can be quite fast, so maybe. I guess we'll just have to see." "So, Wrath, if it is your 'mistress' we are going to meet, is there a particular way you would prefer I address her? A title or name that you know she prefers?"

"And what did he mean about my 'background'? The family business? The facility near here? Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned that. Still, someone else out here, and I didn't have any plans anyway, so why not?" He turned the Descat in the direction Wrath had looked a moment before, and cranked up the zoom on his display, straining to make something out. The Descat stretched, then looked to Wrath to lead the way.

Steel Cerberus
I r T3H l33t NINJORZ
Steel Cerberus
I r T3H l33t NINJORZ

8:00 PM - Jun 16, 2013 #6

Further along the edge of town, two Zoids were fighting wildly in a flat area of tightly packed dirt. There was no light, no flashes of gunfire, just the glowing eyes and reflection from the town. The distant lights of the city reflected off of silver stripes and golden claws as the two Zoids separated from their brawling.

Both of them looked almost black in the dim lights, though the wolf-like Zoid had a blue tint where the light hit. The second Zoid was all liger-like fin fluff and saber teeth, given away as a blade liger mk-II by its particular canopy shape, glowing bright green.

The pair, despite how hard they'd been fighting ten seconds ago, didn't have a scratch on them.

If one got closer, the wolf Zoid would become clear as being a konig, in the heavy arms color scheme but with swirling red and white eyes, like a storm. They started circling each other again, ignorant of the world around them.

12:51 AM - Jun 17, 2013 #7

Well, I wasn't doing anything in particular anyway. By all means, Wrath, lead on. I assume I'm meeting your mistress and 'her mate'?"
Wrath nodded, his chest heaved up and down to short, deep laughs. [color=cc6666]Yes, you will meet them. As well as many others.[/color] He commented, regarding to the unknown Organoids and currently stored Zoids. Goodness, encountering the family of dinosaur mecha and ligers were always a treat, especially upon the first time.
"So, Wrath, if it is your 'mistress' we are going to meet, is there a particular way you would prefer I address her? A title or name that you know she prefers?"
[color=cc6666]Hmm. A title? Let me think a moment..[/color] He started to stalk forward while stroking his chin with a claw. While he had heard Seijaku being called many things by Akutenshi, none of them seemed appropriate. In fact, most were quite disgusting and gave him some horrible mental images. [color=cc6666]I suppose 'Empress' will do. Though only the Zoidian race would recognize her as such.[/color] Even a good sum of that species had forgotten of the Renstrom Empire, much to his dismay. Hopefully, though, that would change.

Once things were clarified, the Organoid bent at the knee and leaned forward. [color=cc6666]It's not far from here. Simply follow me.[/color] With that said, he dispersed, body dissolving into a mass of bright red energy. It bolted forward, stretching into a stream that illuminated the earth below as it passed, yet failed to stir even a single blade of grass. As he approached the resort, five heads perked up, belonging to his comrades. Ugoku, once relaxed, tensed and raised to all four paws, while Chokkatsu raised his head and Koi glared.

Just as easily as he dispersed, Wrath rematerialized into his solid state, and grinned up at his companions.

Just what were you doing out there? Koi sneered, baring his teeth.

[color=cc6666]Oh, just inviting over someone of interest.[/color] Wrath chuckled, amused that he had so easily riled the silver dragon up.

[color=ff0033]You realize they wanted some time alone, yes?[/color] Chokkatsu quirked a non-existing brow, his bladed tail flicking to the side.

[color=cc6666]Trust me. This one can be very useful to us.[/color] Wrath assured them.

Unconvinced, Koi hopped down from his perch, landing but a meter from Wrath. He stared down at the thinner reptile, his Charged Particle Cannon's barrel clanking at the back of his throat. It was his responsibility to ensure a relaxing evening for his dearest friend, and by Zoid Eve, they were going to have it. Thus, he pushed Wrath aside, taking the front of the other three Organoids, whom had collected together behind him. Wrath allowed his brethren to act as he wished, though easily maintained his own composure.

We'll see about that..

[/color][/color]

'Extra' Zoids:
Dinosaur Zoids
Bio Zoids
Liger / Feline Zoids
'Pure' Avian Zoids
Zoids for Fusion
Fusion Zoids
C.A.S
Other Zoids

</span></div>

Ian Constance
Zoid Pilot

2:11 AM - Jun 17, 2013 #8

Ian cocked an eye and watched curiously as the red beam of light began to fade from the air. "Empress? Zoidians? Who does that little Organoid belong to? And its mirth in meeting the 'others'?" Ian shifted uncomfortably in his seat as he grew more and more wary of the situation he was planning on walking straight into. Apparently, the Descat felt the same way. I don't like it. Not one little bit. I'm quick, but I'm not the fastest Zoid in the world, you know. And I certainly can't outrun gunfire, much less energy weapons if it comes to a shoot out, and that little one spoke of others as if he was leading us back to an army. Given that a war JUST ended, that does not bode well.

Ian nodded. "I have the same concerns. But this could also be quite beneficial to us. Someone of prominence could ease our lives considerably." Or shorten them considerably with a fire order. "Agreed. And I was hoping the Organoid would give us a name, I don't like walking up to some one I'm just meeting and addressing them as royalty with no announcement. Shouldn't an Empress be in a palace? A public hot spring at the edge of town seems...suspect." He continued to stare into the distance in the direction Wrath disappeared into. "Straight shot. Flat out with Descat's speed would be a very short trip indeed. If this turns bad..." "We're going to say hello, but be ready to bolt the second this turns bad, and..." Straining his eyes at the zoomed in area of his display, he noticed a flicker of light at the edge of the screen.

Curious more than cautious at this point, he turned his Descat in the direction that Wrath went, and opened up the throttle. Descat didn't hesitate and his speed soared as he devoured the distance. As they closed the distance, two Zoids were identified. "Battle, but without actual weapons. Friendly contest? Predetermined rules? Crap!" As he closed the distance to pass by them, he identified the types. "Republican Zoids?! Out here? At least they don't look army, I just hope they aren't bandits..." With Descat still heading after Wrath, Ian couldn't help but worry he would become a target racing across the desert, but didn't dare slow down.

Steel Cerberus
I r T3H l33t NINJORZ
Steel Cerberus
I r T3H l33t NINJORZ

7:46 PM - Jun 17, 2013 #9

The streak of bright red flashed by the pair, commanding the konig's attention immediately. His head rose and goggles flipped down, scope lenses as red as his own eyes as he followed the organoid, then the Zoid following it. The blue predator seemed to smile as his rifle flipped down, tracking the descat as it went past them.

The blade liger, having stopped at the same time the konig did, suddenly bellowed a challenging roar at the dog. He ducked down low on his front paws, all of his fins fanning out and charging with laser bright silver energy, flowing down his legs and into his claws. It illuminated the Guardian Force crest on his front right shoulder and got the konig's attention away from the descat.

Snorting dismissively, the Konig flipped the goggles and rifle back, flaring his own strike laser claw energy through his face fins and his legs briefly, bright intense red. Both the energy attacks faded without a blow exchanged, and the liger trotted over to the konig, both of them looking on towards the town.

Both konig and pilot looked at the liger, and by extension, his pilot.

"Somethin' 'bout that noidyface seemed familiar, huh?"

"Eeeh..." the male voice of the pair couldn't hide his hesitation... he knew exactly who that organoid belonged to. He also knew he was only prolonging the inevitable, and secretly hoped that Seijaku would forgive him for what was going to happen at some point.

1:05 PM - Jun 18, 2013 #10

A Descat.. Koi snorted, unimpressed. The feline was of an older breed, clearly outmatched for any one of his friend's Zoids. The tension that had built in his metal muscles seemed to ease at the realization, and even his scowl lessened. I'm going to tell them we have company. They'll be even more furious if your 'guests' show up completely unannounced. Black optics narrowed on the skeletal dragon. Evidently, if there was to be any irritation, Koi was going to make sure it was directed at the right buffoon.

Wrath watched the silver beast stomp off, taking two stairs at a time up to the building's lobby door, through which he soon disappeared. [color=cc6666]I'm confident that this human will be useful.[/color] He restated, though he wasn't brimming with complete confidence anymore. He watched as the Zoid approached, his own red optics glimmering with uncertainty.

Ugoku turned all three of his heads towards Wrath. [color=336666]There's no need for all of us to greet them. I'm sure you've managed to make them uncomfortable enough already.[/color] Organoids were rare. Those that looked like Wrath and had his abilities were even rarer. Combine that with the other's dark humor, and trouble was always bound to be brewed. Thus, the more noble mixed breed casually turned and hopped onto the building's lower roof, then instantly bounded up to the top, where he laid down, flattening out of sight.

Chokkatsu, having been left alone with Wrath, simply shook his head. [color=ff0033]Well someone has to make sure the Zoids are aware of what's coming. While any one of us can easily take over that Descat, I'd rather let one of them have the chance at some fun. No doubt this trip is a boring one for them.[/color] His owner's partners were more noble than his wife's. Hers were built for ultimate destruction and chaos, so being locked up in a hangar out in the calm country was the equivalent of torture for them. Even if things didn't fall to a fight, the wolf strolled off, heading east towards the large building that served as the hangar.

Wrath sighed, alone once again. So much for his fellow Organoids supporting him.

"Wrath did what?!"

He cocked his head to the booming voice, one so strong, it echoed through the night. His tail curled around his body. [color=cc6666]Ooooooh boy..[/color]

[/color][/color]

'Extra' Zoids:
Dinosaur Zoids
Bio Zoids
Liger / Feline Zoids
'Pure' Avian Zoids
Zoids for Fusion
Fusion Zoids
C.A.S
Other Zoids

</span></div>

Ian Constance
Zoid Pilot

7:34 PM - Jun 19, 2013 #11

As the view of the complex ahead of them came more clearly into view, Ian throttled back on the Descat's controls, gradually slowing it to an easy walk. He kept looking back over his shoulder in the direction of the Blade Liger and Konig Wolf, anxiously watching for signs of pursuit. The Descat growled low, bringing Ian's attention back to his forward view screen, which zoomed in on Wrath standing in front of the buildings. He relaxed a little to know he was at the right place, but as he watched from the distance, Wrath cocked his head and curled his tail, possibly in response to something Ian missed. He immediately stopped the Descat and looked more directly behind him, expecting to see Republican Zoids bearing him down.

He paused for a moment, his breath fast, and shook his head. "Too jumpy, have to calm down." He took a deep, steadying breath, but the Descat wasn't helping. Calm down? You know full well you could be walking us right into an ambush and we passed two Republican Zoids on the way here, both possibly hostile, and you think you're just jumpy? Stay on alert, just because Wrath mentioned Zoidians doesn't mean that his Mistress doesn't side with the Republic, or hate the Empire independently. A little caution and restraint could mean the difference between life and death sometimes. Ian made a face, but didn't say anything right away. How could he? His Zoid certainly had a point.

Ian gave the throttle a little push, urging the Descat to close the distance to Wrath a little quicker, then lowered the cockpit to the ground about a hundred yards out after making one last check around them. Satisfied for the time being, he opened the cockpit and hopped out onto the desert sands. The Descat gave another low growl, and Ian patted the side of the Zoid's face, to reassure him. "Just a short little meeting, I hope. Wait here, unless the Republicans come looking for a fight. If that happens, take off. I don't want you hurt because you were waiting on me." The Descat growled again, but stayed low to the ground, resting. Ian turned towards Wrath and began walking towards him, looking up at the building, trying to get a better idea of the place and what lay in store for him.

Steel Cerberus
I r T3H l33t NINJORZ
Steel Cerberus
I r T3H l33t NINJORZ

7:48 PM - Jun 20, 2013 #12

(I actually read on the description that this area is surrounded by a forest and not desert. Funny, I didn't know that either. I should prolly read the board descriptions again sometime. >.>)

Luckily for the descat, he was completely ignored by the two. The black liger still seemed to be looking in that direction, but he wasn't doing anything other then standing. The konig leaned all the way over and stuck his nose practically in the liger's face.

"So, are you going to tell me why you've been uneasy ever since we got here?"

"I'd really rather not?"

"..."

"..."

"Yeah, that's not going to fly."

"Well..."

Somewhere in the forest, a bird sang... for a moment anyways.

"WHO?"

Before the liger could stop him, the konig charged full tilt towards the town, custom boosters burning bright blue. The blade liger jerked in alarm, but the konig was already gone. The pilot of the blade liger sighed, putting his arms down from where he'd (stupidly) raised them as if to stop the other zoid.

"Do you think if we just walk away, Seij will find out we were here, Raider?"

I'm sure she will, if she doesn't already know. Besides, Blade, Timber will just tell her anyways, Raider turned to follow after his comrade at a much more sedated trot.

The konig didn't even seem to see the descat anymore, actually overshooting the thing regardless of what it ended up doing. It actually overshot the whole hotsprings, too, skidding to a stop down the street next to it, his pilot cursing colorfully.

Hopefully before Seijaku could leave the spring, Hurricane the Heavy Arms Konig Wolf put his front paws over the fence/building and seemed to smile, sticking his head down right there with them.

"You know, Seij." The cockpit cracked open, and the pilot stood up to stand on the edge of the cockpit; flask of whiskey in one hand and an unlit cigarette in the other, arms out as if in greeting. Or challenge. "Considering that we're practically neighbors, I'm surprised we don't see each other more often!" The bandit had her best shit-eating grin on her face, regardless of what kind of reaction she was going to get.

If there's a party/event/anything to be crashed, you can bet Timber is gonna be the one doing it!

I can't remember when the last time Timber and Seij saw each other, but I'd like to think they're at least on semi-friendly/speaking terms right now... Or I guess we could argue that Timber's killed all of her brain cells with drinking, so that works too I guess.

12:17 AM - Jun 21, 2013 #13

[color=003366]'Seijaku, honey, wait.."[/color] Akutenshi pleaded as he hopped up and down on one foot, desperately trying to keep up with the stalking woman while also putting on his boxers again. [color=003366]"It's not really that big a deal."[/color] He half-smiled, knowing well that their evening of action had been ruined, and his little (well, not little per say) friend was very pissed off as well. [color=003366]"I mean, Wrath did sound convinced that the kid was important. Or at least someone we should keep a look out for."[/color] with one final hop, he managed to push his leg through the opening and hoist the black silk up, the waistband snapping with satisfaction. [color=003366]"We could always just send him away."[/color]

Seijaku was finishing hooking her bra when she just about reached the fence that separated the springs from the resort's building. She glared over her shoulder at her beloved, her eyes burning a brighter red than normal. "He's gone too far this time. Permission should have been asked first." The woman practically spat. "I knew I should have let Kokushibyou monitor the perimeter. No one would be stupid enough to come anywhere around here with him around." Her brow furrowed. "Or at least Meikan. That psychopath, while I love her as I do the others, would have kept the human occupied long enough for us to-"

The ground shook. No, quaked. The two Zoidians spared quick glances to one another before turning in the direction of the source. Side by side they waited, their muscular and tones bodies falling into combative stances on their own. They had both been hardened by battle over years- even if it was a Zoid they were to confront with their own flesh and blood, neither would back down for a moment. The tremors became more frequent, formed a pattern. It was definitely a quadruped on the approach- they could tell from the rhythm.

[color=003366]"Should I go get-"[/color]

"No. I sense something..familiar about this one.."

Neither of them so much as flinched when the Konig Wolf, whose hue was odd for the breed, but nonetheless recognized, popped its muzzle over the fence. Their features even seemed to soften a bit as the tension released from their nerves. Seijaku started to chuckle, while Akutenshi full out laughed.

"Well, look who the wolf dragged in.." She scoffed. "Timber. It's been a while."

[color=003366]"Ha ha! Good to see you, ol' girl!"[/color] Akutenshi's emerald eyes were positively beaming. [color=003366]"Why don't you come on down and join us?"[/color]

"We do have much to catch up on." Seijaku agreed, a soft smile overtaking her lips. It was nice to see a friendly face for once, and not an enemy. At least, for now.

Meanwhile, Wrath's talons were roughing up the earth nervously. [color=cc6666]Me? Make a mistake? Impossible. She's just upset that the mating ritual was interrupted. Not that I was particularly happy to walk into it..[/color] He shook his head and shivered, wishing the images could be burned from his memory. Fleshlings were so..disgusting without their exterior decorations. Now, give him a nice female with some fresh, shimmering armor, a few spikes here and there with a slender figure.. Oh yeah. Lets not forgot about those claws. Mm. So good for scratching and getting rough.

Oh, look, there was a Konig Wolf dashing past and heading right for-

[color=cc6666]Oh, you're here.[/color] Wrath's optics flashed, mimicking blinks. Completely disregarding the wolf for the human at hand, he offered Ian an apologetic grin. [color=cc6666]It seems we have more company than even I was hoping for.[/color] A quick check over his shoulder confirmed such- the Zoid was looming over where his mistress and her mate were. [color=cc6666]We might want to detour, temporarily. Um, how about I introduce you to some of the Zoids my mistress-"[/color]

A black bolt of energy cut the air between the Organoid and human vertically, from which Koi, the silver dragon, emerged. He towered over the lad, his black optics ice cold, tail casually flexing its six swords open and shut. So, you're the one Wrath was telling us about? His neck craned down, leveling his large head more with the man's. I don't sense much greatness about you. But looks could be deceiving.. He took a step back, giving the human some breathing room. That is, if he still could manage doing so.

[color=ff0033]Oh, don't mind him. He's always so dramatic.[/color] Chokkatsu seemed to materialize from the air itself, but then again, the wolf always was a sneaky one. He rounded about Ian a few times, inspecting him up and down while doing so. [color=ff0033]He seems fit enough. And his Descat's a good performer.[/color] The Organoid added, smirking at the feline.

Wrath rubbed his claws together, his nerves a bit shot. [color=cc6666]Er, um..yess. This is Koi, my mistresses' partner, and as such, my somewhat brother.[/color] He gestured to the dragon. [color=cc6666]And that's Chokkatsu. He belongs to my mistress's mate. As does..[/color] The dragon paused, looking for the chimera. [color=cc6666]Well.. there is one more. He calls himself Ugoku, and is partnered with Chokkatsu. His true partner has long since passed, unfortunately, in a noble sacrifice, I must add.[/color]

[/color][/color]

'Extra' Zoids:
Dinosaur Zoids
Bio Zoids
Liger / Feline Zoids
'Pure' Avian Zoids
Zoids for Fusion
Fusion Zoids
C.A.S
Other Zoids

</span></div>

Ian Constance
Zoid Pilot

6:28 AM - Jun 25, 2013 #14

Ian stands breathless staring at the three Organoids. He shifts reflexively as Koi circles around him, but can't take his eyes off of the Organoids for even a second. "Three Organoids! No wait, Ugoku...FOUR Organoids! I've never seen one before tonight, at least not in person! Just who are these people? Each of them have two bonded to them? And Wrath said his Mistress was an Empress, even if only to Zoidians...wait, Zoidians. ROYAL Zoidians. Four Organoids." Ian gaped as he considered what was happening, and what the significance of it all could be. He stared at Chokkatsu for a moment, looking over the silver dragon's features, his eyes settling for a moment on the flexing sword blades. His gaze falls to Koi and again, Ian can't help but stare in wonder. He looks back up to Wrath, his gray eyes shining in awe at the Organoids.

Finally, when he managed to find his voice again, it was just a whisper. "Four Organoids, a mistress to be addressed as 'Empress,' other Zoids here, this is incredible!" His eyes excitedly darted from one to another, almost as if he were afraid that if he took his eyes off of one for too long it would disappear forever. "I've always wanted to meet an Organoid, but to meet so many at once, this is beyond belief! What about this Ugoku you mentioned, Wrath? And what other Zoids could be here? I'm even more curious about your mistress than I was before, and would love to meet her...!" His voice almost choked as he looked back in the direction Wrath motioned to earlier and realized the Konig Wold was standing RIGHT THERE. He looked at it a long moment, anxiety building, and slowly he looked back to the Organoids all around him, suddenly not quite so sure they are friendly.

"Ummmm...you guys aren't, I mean that Republican Zoid, you guys aren't with, ummm..." "Come on, if they were Republican soldiers, they'd have torn me apart by now, or imprisoned me, or shot up my Descat, or something! And Wrath's mistress, he said she was an Empress, even if only Zoidians would see her as such, surely she wouldn't be a soldier in the Republic's army, ESPECIALLY not THIS far into Nyx! Be rational here. I don't know what's going on with that Konig Wolf, but if the Organoids aren't concerned about it, it must be friendly to them, right? Royalty wouldn't be bandits either, so I SHOULD be safe here, that was why I came here, after all. To meet the Zoidian Empress, and her 'mate' and see what we can get going from there. Even if nothing comes of it, I would love to meet Zoidians, especially of such stature!" Ian shook his head as he gathered his wits, his confidence quickly returning, though still a little shaken with doubt nagging in the back of his mind. He turned to look over his shoulder at his Descat, then back down at Koi.

Ian arched an eyebrow at Wrath, seeming so nervous in front of his comrades, and what a strange sight for the skeletal dragon to be so intimidated by the other two. Or perhaps it was the absence of the fourth that had him worried? "I'm honored to meet the three of you, but I can't help but be curious. Am I going to get to meet this 'Ugoku' as well? And I hope I'm not intruding or interrupting your masters' evenings. I know it's late and excited as I am to meet them, I don't want to set a bad first impression. I could come back in the morning, or meet them elsewhere. Or, Wrath was just mentioning a detour to see the Zoids," Ian's eyes lit up as he recalled that. Excitement again replacing caution, he looked back at Wrath, then at Chokkatsu, directly in front of him. "I know my Descat won't compare to whatever you all have here, I can tell that just by seeing the three of you! With my panic fading, I can't help but realize that the pilot of the Konig Wolf means no obvious harm here and that probably means that I shouldn't keep worrying that they are a threat, or else you three would have done something about them. That said, it is an honor to meet each of you, I am Ian Constance. My family owns a research and testing facility nearby, and my Descat and I were just out for a late night run. May I ask what brings your entourage to the area?"

Steel Cerberus
I r T3H l33t NINJORZ
Steel Cerberus
I r T3H l33t NINJORZ

8:04 PM - Jun 25, 2013 #15

Timber bowed with more elaboration then was really needed, precariously balanced on the tilted edge of Hurricane's cockpit. "Why, thank you."

She popped the cigarette in her mouth for safe keeping, pocketing the flask before she dropped onto her hind end and slid down Hurricane's face to land with the two. The bandit looked excessively proud of herself, until she took in the other two... in their underwear and all that. She crossed her arms and frowned, taking the smoke from her mouth and tapping it in the air.

"Not sure if I want to join you if you're dressed like that. Who knows what you're up to."

Threeeeeesome, the wolf rumbled, lifting his head and snapping his cockpit shut with a flick of his head. Timber gave him a look over her shoulder. Foursome, then, so he isn't left out?

"Don't you have a bio volcano to harass?"

Yes. Yes I do, with that, the giant blue dog turned and trotted for the hangar, ready to crash the party like his pilot did. He went to just stick his head in and smile.

Timber just pinched the bridge of her nose with a sigh. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say he has a crush on Kakkazan. But of course Hurricane couldn't possibly be that stupid. Right?"