North Camp Fuji, Japan

North Camp Fuji, Japan

Charlie Flores
Charlie Flores

August 23rd, 2005, 2:39 am #1

I was stationed at North Camp Fuji during the years 1954, 1955, 1956 assigned to the 3rd Marines Regimental Heaquarters and am looking for a photo of both the camp and Mt. Fuji.
Iwould like my kids and grandkids to be able to see where their father served.
I, of course will pay for the cost of the photo, mailing, and related expenses. Thanks and have a good day.

Charlie Flores (Sgt. USMC 1954-1958)
1181 La Loma Drive
Nipomo, Ca. 93444

Vic
Vic

September 1st, 2005, 3:58 am #2

I was stationed at No.camp Mar.1955 to June 1,1956>>>>>>>>
I have several photos of North Camp, will try to dig some out, scan and mail what I have to you. Would be a pleasure to help and even more so when someone is even interested in the old photos

Chilly Willie
Chilly Willie

September 24th, 2005, 8:09 pm #3

You can send them to me , I was the Camp Fuji history buff. Well still am..lol
Anybody else please send any pics to my addy

S/F<
Chilly Willie

Chilly Willie
Chilly Willie

September 24th, 2005, 8:29 pm #4

I was stationed at North Camp Fuji during the years 1954, 1955, 1956 assigned to the 3rd Marines Regimental Heaquarters and am looking for a photo of both the camp and Mt. Fuji.
I, of course will pay for the cost of the photo, mailing, and related expenses. Thanks and have a good day.

1181 La Loma Drive
Nipomo, Ca. 93444
I will see what I have on my disk.. i am starting to tell some off the bases now..

S/F,
CEYA!

Donald W. Nanninga
Donald W. Nanninga

October 8th, 2005, 8:01 pm #5

1181 La Loma Drive
Nipomo, Ca. 93444
I remember a Flores while I was stationed at Camp McNair in 1955 & 1956. I was with H&S Batallion, 12th Marines, 3rd Marine Division. I was a radio operator. I also went with the Regiment to Okinawa when we left Japan. If you are the same Flores that lived in those tents and pot bellied stoves, let me know. I do hava a lot of pictures and I think of one named Flores.

Richard Brennan
Richard Brennan

November 18th, 2005, 3:47 am #6

I was stationed at No.camp Mar.1955 to June 1,1956>>>>>>>>
I have several photos of North Camp, will try to dig some out, scan and mail what I have to you. Would be a pleasure to help and even more so when someone is even interested in the old photos
Was station fox co. north camp Fuji Sept 1954 to Dec 1955.

Charlie Flores
Charlie Flores

December 15th, 2005, 1:14 pm #7

I remember a Flores while I was stationed at Camp McNair in 1955 & 1956. I was with H&S Batallion, 12th Marines, 3rd Marine Division. I was a radio operator. I also went with the Regiment to Okinawa when we left Japan. If you are the same Flores that lived in those tents and pot bellied stoves, let me know. I do hava a lot of pictures and I think of one named Flores.
Sorry for the delay in responding to your message. I was stationed at North Camp Fuji with the 3rd Marines during 1954,55 and 1956. I returned stateside mid 1956 and was assigned to the 1st Seperate Surgical Company, 1st Medical Battalion, 1st Marine Division. Thanks for your response.

September 4th, 2017, 4:35 am #8

I will see what I have on my disk.. i am starting to tell some off the bases now..

S/F,
CEYA!
Hello

I was born out of wedlock; aug 1954 to a japanese woman and american serviceman. ancestry.com says i am related to a Navy sailor. my bio mom says my biofather was a marine. any recollection of aviation electricians being at camp fuji in gotenba?

can sort this out

thank you

Jack Osborn