Re Edward B. Hearn, Postal Marine, Info Request...

Re Edward B. Hearn, Postal Marine, Info Request...

July 5th, 2000, 10:03 am #1

"buck" <buck@pine-net.com> Save Address - Block Sender
To:
"Adelt, Mike GySgt" <adelt@digital.net>, "Badryka, N. MSgt" <piffill@aol.com>, "Baker, John
R MSgt" <BMJ2468@aol.com>, "Boyer, Scott CWO" <sdboyer9@hotmail.com>, "Breeze,
Tom Lt" <A19BLT@aol.com>, "Briggs, Jerry CWO" <jbriggs192@earthlink.net>, "Contreras,
Simon CWO" <simon.contreras@hqda.army.mil>, "Corcoran, Bob CWO"
<FUMIEC2000@aol.com>, "Eagle, Joseph CWO" <jeagle@email.usps.gov>, "Elliott, T. C.
MSgt" <tceelliott@aol.com>, "Forehand, Charlie GySgt" <erna4han@sowega.net>, "Fowler, B.
J. MSgt" <grunt53@juno.com>, "Gaines, Dick GySgt" <gunnyg@hotmail.com>, "George, Jack
Capt" <ddraiggoch1@aol.com>, "Hernandez, Frank MGySgt" <devildog@micron.net>,
"Jennings, Earl Capt" <emjejBend@webtv.net>, "Klarmann, Dick Capt"
<grampi@worldnet.att.net>, "Lanoza, Moises GySgt" <gholsonclsp@worldnet.att.net>,
"Limpach, Ralph MGySgt" <rlimpach@coastalnet.com>, "Lockwood, Charlie Capt"
<mary35174@aol.com>, "Londo, Bert Maj" <MJLon@aol.com>, "Marsh, Ben Maj"
<bmarsh@marinefederal.org>, "McArtor, John MGySgt" <mcartor@hotmail.com>, "McDowell,
William GySgt" <wmcdowell@snet.net>, "Morris, Jerry CWO" <GDM@prairieweb.com>,
"Morthland, D. K GySgt" <dummie@cybertrails.com>, "Riley, Orville CWO"
<oriley1966@aol.com>, "Sainz, Fred MSgt" <ida_sainz@yahoo.com>, "Siemasko, Paul Capt"
<prs92705@jps.net>, "Siers, Carl GySgt" <csiers@gibralter.net>, "Starr, Billy GySgt"
<bstarr@kih.net>, "Wade, Temaus MGySgt" <mwade@seark.net>, "Walsh, John CWO"
<jwalsh@azstarnet.com>, "Waters, Cal Maj" <wattax@carol.net>, "Wilson, Harold MSgt"
<Crafter@Voyager.net>, "Yanizzi, Larry MSgt" <KY347@Yahoo.com>, "Zimarino, Phil GySgt"
<zimarino@coastalnet.com> Save Address
CC:
"Kelly and Kellie Taylor" <kktaylor@freewwweb.com> Save Address
Subject:
Fw: Could I have more information please?
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 14:26:39 -0500

Reply All
Forward
Delete
Previous
Next
Close

If any of you have any information on Edward B. Hearn please contact Kellie. And, Dick, would you post
it on your web site?? Thanks
----- Original Message -----
To: buck@pine-net.com
Sent: Tuesday, July 04, 2000 12:56 PM
Subject: Could I have more information please?

My father is retired USMC. He served in WWII and on until 1963. He was in the Pacific and served in the 4th
Marine Division,
H&S Battalion Headquarters, Postal. I am putting together a scrapbook of his service to the country and was
wondering how I could contact any that may have served with him. I would love to get letters from them to include
in his scrapbook and he would like to find them as well. His name is Edward B. Hearn. If there is anyway to find
people he served with or if I need more information to work on it, could you please let me know. Any help is
appreciated! Thank you for your time and your service to our country. Happy 4th of July.

Sincerely,

Kellie Taylor

Edward B. Hearn
Edward B. Hearn

January 29th, 2004, 4:46 pm #2

I saw your posting since my name is the same that you are looking for. I too serve USMC WWII in the pacific but not with the 4th Div. I am curious about your name and its' history. Contact me if you will at the e-mail address and we can exchange information there.
I hope you found the information you were seeking.
Edward. B. Hearn