I'm Confused

January 8th, 2013, 12:49 am #1

After reading all thse posts, I'm just confused. Is every marine a homo, or just most of them?
Seriously, the first 12 of those 13 weeks at parris island have to be spent circle jerking and holding each other's dicks. I'm just an average Irish kid from Philadelphia, but I joined the Légion étrangère on Corsica when I was 19. Spent 9 years with the Legion, the last 7 on Calvi with 3e CIE, 2 eREP (3rd Company, 2e Régiment étranger de parachutistes), and deployed to Kolwezi, Zaire, in what is now the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Chad, Rwanda, the Côte d'Ivoire, and Iraq. You all talk so tough. I served with some tough men, Legion lifers, who have fought all over this globe and would eat any one of you clowns on this stream for breakfast without burping. I have never heard a real man speak the way you clowns do so easily. And I can't even imagine a genuine combat veteran ever refer to another combat veteran with such disdain as you posers so effortlessly do.

Seriously, you marines are just a group of self-idolizing queers. "This is my rifle, this is my gun," are you sure you homos don't have a secret parris island inversion of that? "This is for fighting, this is for fun." I think you all get them confused. You all just sound so unprofessional.

Oh, and by the way, for all you tough guys with that tough boot camp, the way you all talk, none of you would survive a week in the Legion.

And always remeber...

Le Diable Marche Avec Nous