Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Image Rules If you are posting multiple images, FIVE or more, then use the Spoiler Button, otherwise it will slow down any users with slow computers.

HGBF Mrs. Loheng-Rinko

Ryc03
Guru
Guru

September 1st, 2018, 6:19 pm #1

Almost all painted. I decided against painting the skintone, the eyes and the rubber skirt pieces. Only used the stickers for the eyes and the badge. The rest of the kit is airbrushed. the blue detail on the guns and the backpack are added by hand, as are the gold detail around the head.

The kit overall is pretty fun. They managed to create a 1/10th - 1/9th scale action figure for the price of a HG kit, and with pretty good articulations overall. However, the torso joints are a bit lacking on rotation, and the kit suffer quite a bit of scuffing, due to the simplified joint designs, such as the shoulder, the hip and the waist.

Also, I would have love that they give us a way to remove the ball joints for the skirt armor, alternative hair pieces without the mounting holes for the ear pieces, and a paint of shoes instead of the non-descriptive feet, that way we would effectively have a Rinko in a military cosplay!

If you are on the fence about things like Fame Arm Girls or Megami Device, give this a test shot.

EDIT: since I took a lot of photo but have nowhere to post them, here is a link if anyone is interested: ALBUM HERE

Last edited by Ryc03 on September 7th, 2018, 1:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Visit me on my Blog - Ryc03's Toy Cabinets

tc012009
Ultimate Poster
Ultimate Poster

September 2nd, 2018, 1:35 pm #2

(Y) Great work Ryc
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic!
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/tc012009

Ryc03
Guru
Guru

September 7th, 2018, 1:49 pm #3

Just added a link to the OneDrive album for this kit. Since I won't post them all here, so that's probably the best way for it.

heathorn
heathorn

September 10th, 2018, 3:05 pm #4

Nice work!
Btw does she appear in any of the Build episodes?

Ryc03
Guru
Guru

September 11th, 2018, 1:31 pm #5

heathorn wrote: Nice work!
Btw does she appear in any of the Build episodes?
Not the anime. I believe it appear in a magazine side story.