Zapruder frames stabilized by MK Davis...

Zapruder frames stabilized by MK Davis...

July 1st, 2010, 6:33 pm #1

M.K.Davis
M.K.Davis

July 1st, 2010, 6:40 pm #2

Here is a cropped clip of the assasination. M.K.
[/IMG]

MikeInNC
MikeInNC

July 1st, 2010, 7:55 pm #3

The white streak I mentioned in the earlier thread is a white/light-colored object in the grass which "streaked" due to the unstable camera.

I can't get over Jackie's state of mind as she, instead of cowering from surprise and shock, has the presence of mind to climb back to get part of JFK's head. Just.....wow.

Watching the impact of the shot (stabilized) is even more difficult now. Stabilization seems to bring out more details.

-MikeInNC

Wookiefever
Wookiefever

July 2nd, 2010, 12:28 am #4

[/IMG]
Does this prove a shot came from the front of the moter cade?

MissippiMike
MissippiMike

July 2nd, 2010, 1:09 am #5

[/IMG]
God, that's graphic.

July 2nd, 2010, 2:06 pm #6

Does this prove a shot came from the front of the moter cade?
It appears the shots came from behind the motorcade...

July 2nd, 2010, 2:07 pm #7

God, that's graphic.

Nellie
Nellie

July 3rd, 2010, 7:01 am #8

The white streak I mentioned in the earlier thread is a white/light-colored object in the grass which "streaked" due to the unstable camera.

I can't get over Jackie's state of mind as she, instead of cowering from surprise and shock, has the presence of mind to climb back to get part of JFK's head. Just.....wow.

Watching the impact of the shot (stabilized) is even more difficult now. Stabilization seems to bring out more details.

-MikeInNC
from possibly getting shot next. She freaked out and got the heck out of there over the back of the car.

MikeInNC
MikeInNC

July 4th, 2010, 4:36 am #9

I've always heard that Jackie climbed onto the trunk to retrieve a piece of JFK's head. I think I've seen (in the longer version) where she picks up something from the top of the trunk and then gets back in the seat of the car.

Haven't seen the longer version in a long while.

-Mike

Cindy
Cindy

July 4th, 2010, 4:37 pm #10

She climbs onto the trunk to pick up a piece of his head. Her initial reaction in probably instinctive reaction from being suddenly and unexpectedly splattered in the face with gore.