You're not going to believe this...

You're not going to believe this...

January 18th, 2011, 2:37 am #1

Jake and I went back to hang our cameras...on the way down I get a call from a lady I've mentioned before and turned a report in we received from her on the web site...her neighbor told me over the phone she had pictures about a month back, 35 mm, from a distance but could tell it was a BF...now she says she has three balls of hair she picked up by her pecan tree which is where she has been seeing this thing the past few months...not everyday as she mentioned before but at least two to three times per week...

I'm headed that way Wednesday or Thursday and believe it or not this is not what I said you're not going to believe...we hung one camera with me thinking I'll hang the others at this ladies home when I go down...

We hung the camera where we've been getting a few weird pictures and we scoured the area without finding any of the three cards...My wife just handed me a SD Card she found on the floor in the hallway...she had no idea we lost or misplaced any of the cameras cards...she's not interested so Jake and I never mention anything we do in the woods...

The same hallway Petey the pup barks at times when I can't see anything down there...
Last edited by tiny on January 18th, 2011, 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

January 18th, 2011, 2:44 am #2

Hasn't been staring down the hall barking the past few weeks other then when Jake heard what he heard last week...

Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf

January 18th, 2011, 2:47 am #3

Jake and I went back to hang our cameras...on the way down I get a call from a lady I've mentioned before and turned a report in we received from her on the web site...her neighbor told me over the phone she had pictures about a month back, 35 mm, from a distance but could tell it was a BF...now she says she has three balls of hair she picked up by her pecan tree which is where she has been seeing this thing the past few months...not everyday as she mentioned before but at least two to three times per week...

I'm headed that way Wednesday or Thursday and believe it or not this is not what I said you're not going to believe...we hung one camera with me thinking I'll hang the others at this ladies home when I go down...

We hung the camera where we've been getting a few weird pictures and we scoured the area without finding any of the three cards...My wife just handed me a SD Card she found on the floor in the hallway...she had no idea we lost or misplaced any of the cameras cards...she's not interested so Jake and I never mention anything we do in the woods...

The same hallway Petey the pup barks at times when I can't see anything down there...
yourself a ghost...........sounds a lot like my missing multi tool doesn't it.

January 18th, 2011, 3:01 am #4

I really don't mind as long as it keeps its distance and leaves me alone...

January 18th, 2011, 3:06 am #5

my other two cards and my feed pans back...if not...it's going to have to get the hexx out of my house...I hate a daxx thief...

Florida Redneck
Florida Redneck

January 18th, 2011, 4:51 am #6

Hasn't been staring down the hall barking the past few weeks other then when Jake heard what he heard last week...
Petey would go absolutely nuts in this house, or would have. Haven't seen my "visitors" for a few weeks now. If the pattern holds the opaque lady and her opaque little dog will be back in a few weeks.

Nellie
Nellie

January 18th, 2011, 7:37 am #7

my other two cards and my feed pans back...if not...it's going to have to get the hexx out of my house...I hate a daxx thief...
they have an 8GB memory card on sale for $18. Sale ends the 22nd. I'm going to get myself one.

January 18th, 2011, 2:37 pm #8

But I already bought three 2 GB at walmart for about 10 bucks each...I usually order them on line and get a good deal but I thought I needed the cards ASAP...

January 18th, 2011, 2:42 pm #9

Petey would go absolutely nuts in this house, or would have. Haven't seen my "visitors" for a few weeks now. If the pattern holds the opaque lady and her opaque little dog will be back in a few weeks.
Tell us what you have going on when you have some time...Lone Wolf mentioned to me some time back that there were ghostly visitors more so then thought...

Mr. Phelps
Mr. Phelps

January 18th, 2011, 2:51 pm #10

I really don't mind as long as it keeps its distance and leaves me alone...
Heck, you tell that SOB to get down to MC and have a look-see around those feeders for us. If he pranking you, he could be working for us and earning his keep!!! LOL