Where's the body?

Where's the body?

Doug Murdoch
Doug Murdoch

April 30th, 2012, 5:11 pm #1

I just came across your site and am wondering why you guys have not harvesting a body from Ms Shirley's property?

You would be doing not only them a favor in ridding their property of these so-called aggressive BF, but also prove their existence to the world. Something does not jive here.
Lock and load.

April 30th, 2012, 5:25 pm #2

Ms. Shirley didn't shoot a Monster...the producer introduced this into the video for entertainment value only...

Now for harvest...we will discuss harvest this coming Friday since she has had ongoing activity including knocking sounds the other night early AM to the point she locked herself in the bedroom afraid to go out into the house...huge track found in the drive way a week back...Ms Shirley took pictures of three different Monsters the same day...one on the pond dam...one by the chicken pen and a rather large Monster at the creek less then a 1/4 mile from the house...the outside lights were not working so the Monsters were in full force harassing these women knocking and banging on the hoses...

BTW...I am an old hunter who has spent many nights hunting Monsters...easier said then done...we know there are more then 10 different Monsters in this group so it may not be as much fun as possibly thought after the shot...

MikeInNC
MikeInNC

April 30th, 2012, 7:43 pm #3

I just came across your site and am wondering why you guys have not harvesting a body from Ms Shirley's property?

You would be doing not only them a favor in ridding their property of these so-called aggressive BF, but also prove their existence to the world. Something does not jive here.
Lock and load.
"Something doesn't jive"???

"harvest a body" - sounds like picking corn. BF is a living creature. Not a vegetable.

Hunting, on the other hand, is a different story. If you ever have, or tried it, you know it isn't easy! Regular "dumb" animals like deer and yotes require patience, scent control, and "getting the drop".

Hunting for BF would be a whole new endeavor.

1. BF's will probably know you're there before you know they are there

2. BF's seems to "know" what a firearm is, like they seem to "know" what a game camera is

3. 2 and/or 3 means they'll make themselves unseen to you - or extremely difficult to locate

4. The person hunting BF needs the proper tools (big caliber) plus the skill to place a first-round, kill shot 'in the "T"'.

5. Assuming a hunter actually got the drop on a BF, the hunter needs to go to the body or, worse, track a wounded 500lb+ creature.

6. Assuming hunter finds body, he must now transport 500+lbs of dead weight.

7. Assuming the BF was not alone, the hunter may now find himself being hunted.

Also - if something knocks or growls, one cannot simply blast away towards a sound. That would be dangerous, unethical, and possibly illegal.

So, if you have a 300 Win Mag, 338 Lapua, or better......plus thermal scope.....and plenty of friends to provide backup - head to the woods and seek your fortune. I look forward to seeing you on the cover of Time magazine

Good luck!

-Mike in NC

RubyRed
RubyRed

April 30th, 2012, 10:20 pm #4

Ms. Shirley didn't shoot a Monster...the producer introduced this into the video for entertainment value only...

Now for harvest...we will discuss harvest this coming Friday since she has had ongoing activity including knocking sounds the other night early AM to the point she locked herself in the bedroom afraid to go out into the house...huge track found in the drive way a week back...Ms Shirley took pictures of three different Monsters the same day...one on the pond dam...one by the chicken pen and a rather large Monster at the creek less then a 1/4 mile from the house...the outside lights were not working so the Monsters were in full force harassing these women knocking and banging on the hoses...

BTW...I am an old hunter who has spent many nights hunting Monsters...easier said then done...we know there are more then 10 different Monsters in this group so it may not be as much fun as possibly thought after the shot...
that you may need to "harvest" more than one of them, just to get one, because the "relatives" might take exception to one of them getting shot at? Well, I'm sure you know something must be done to help Miss Shirley and Miss Frances (I have gotten their names correct, right?) and it would be great if a reputable group of real researchers/investigators finally had a REAL monster in a cooler (if you'll pardon the rude comparison). You guys would handle this situation with the utmost caution and concern for all involved; including monsters who have NOT be aggressively hounding these ladies in their own home, IF any of them exist in the area?

May 1st, 2012, 1:01 am #5

"harvest a body" - sounds like picking corn. BF is a living creature. Not a vegetable.

Hunting, on the other hand, is a different story. If you ever have, or tried it, you know it isn't easy! Regular "dumb" animals like deer and yotes require patience, scent control, and "getting the drop".

2. BF's seems to "know" what a firearm is, like they seem to "know" what a game camera is

3. 2 and/or 3 means they'll make themselves unseen to you - or extremely difficult to locate

4. The person hunting BF needs the proper tools (big caliber) plus the skill to place a first-round, kill shot 'in the "T"'.

5. Assuming a hunter actually got the drop on a BF, the hunter needs to go to the body or, worse, track a wounded 500lb+ creature.

Also - if something knocks or growls, one cannot simply blast away towards a sound. That would be dangerous, unethical, and possibly illegal.

So, if you have a 300 Win Mag, 338 Lapua, or better......plus thermal scope.....and plenty of friends to provide backup - head to the woods and seek your fortune. I look forward to seeing you on the cover of Time magazine

Good luck!

-Mike in NC
That you have never heard us use that term?
Harvesting an animal is a totally proper term, I have both used it and heard it used in terms of deer hunting since like ,forever.

Geronimo
Geronimo

May 1st, 2012, 3:46 am #6

Good luck!

-Mike in NC
The hunt is one thing, but getting out WITH a body is whole other story. The removal has to be better organized than the harvest. IMHO your odds of being "cornered" are greatly increased while trying to remove a family member.

May 1st, 2012, 10:56 am #7

As soon as the shot is heard you have to get down there and make sure that you have enough fire power to fight off any monsters that might want to drag off the body, and make sure that you and the extraction team don't get your head pulled off in the process.
Also you need some big enough guys to help you load a 6 or 7 or 8 hundred monster into the truck for extraction.
Another thing, whoever is riding in the back of the truck can be expecting some rocks or tree limbs or other objects to be sailing past their head until they are out of the area.
No pun intended, but the situation could get pretty " hairy" .
I am glad that we have the guys that we do in the hunter/ extraction group, I know that together we can get the job done right!
Last edited by tiny on May 1st, 2012, 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

RubyRed
RubyRed

May 1st, 2012, 11:56 am #8

The hunt is one thing, but getting out WITH a body is whole other story. The removal has to be better organized than the harvest. IMHO your odds of being "cornered" are greatly increased while trying to remove a family member.
was the reason, years ago--when I was even less educated about Bigfoot/Sasquatch (and what I actually know first hand about them now will NOT fill a small glass bottle)--I suggested using a helicopter to lift the body out of the area. I still think, if one knows someone with access to a heli, that a heli might be a good option for body removal. I often think of the story Timberghost told about what he and his brother found after an incident and it underscores to me, the idea that a troop of 10 or so (what does one call a "family" of BF?) might take exception to harvestors actually taking one of their own dead away.

RubyRed
RubyRed

May 1st, 2012, 12:04 pm #9

As soon as the shot is heard you have to get down there and make sure that you have enough fire power to fight off any monsters that might want to drag off the body, and make sure that you and the extraction team don't get your head pulled off in the process.
Also you need some big enough guys to help you load a 6 or 7 or 8 hundred monster into the truck for extraction.
Another thing, whoever is riding in the back of the truck can be expecting some rocks or tree limbs or other objects to be sailing past their head until they are out of the area.
No pun intended, but the situation could get pretty " hairy" .
I am glad that we have the guys that we do in the hunter/ extraction group, I know that together we can get the job done right!
and a strong hoist of some kind, something like a come along. Might need to hold practice drills using a 800 lb. bag of sand, too and lots of target practice. I'm not a trained in military operations, for I was never in the Armed Services, but I think a harvesting needs to be a military operation. And obviously well planned. But as has been said, planning ain't getting and one never knows what might happen if BF/Sas is in the mix...or...am I puffing hot air, trying to sound like I know something when I don't?

DonDon
DonDon

May 1st, 2012, 12:47 pm #10

taken. All heck is gonna break loose