What would you do if you got one?

What would you do if you got one?

J
J

December 31st, 2011, 4:53 pm #1

What steps would you take after you discover or acquire the body of a Bigfoot? Details?

:D

December 31st, 2011, 6:40 pm #2

I have to keep my thoughts under my hat...but I will say two things...have bail money and know someone with money...

And my plan may or may not work...

SasquatchMS
SasquatchMS

December 31st, 2011, 8:10 pm #3

What steps would you take after you discover or acquire the body of a Bigfoot? Details?

1. Secure location, body, take pictures, measurements of every aspect of the area and nature of the body.
2. things to do on location: Collect hair,fecal, saliva, fingernail,skin,fingprints,foot-pad print and make sure youve got sterile LAB type gloves, and specimen containers.
3. Load body into vehicle, make sure body is wrapped in heavy duty garbage bags that have been pre-treated for sterility, then overlay canvas and secure w/ ductape and rope.
4. Call your most trusted confidant and arrange a transfer.
5. Contact ABC,NBC,CNN,FOX as well as BFRO and some other guys,(the reason being is that your going to at least have to get them interested to make sure a healthy buzz is started and NEWS groups that they might talk to would be more willing to spend their time flying a crew down to wherever you are for a story and shoot a video of the whole deal) notify of situation, make sure they all think you've got the thing @ your house. Send out samples ASAP in cooled medical type containers, its important to keep fresh samples from heating up too much.
6.Once authorities come by and ask where the body is, most likely some sort of blackout measures will be taken by wildlife,cops,or otherwise, make sure confidant has a plan of getting the body to a place or 3rd location if needed. If its warm weather try using a large COOLER not freezer, freezing will destroy the cell walls of alot of the internals and brain material b/c commercial freezers dont work the same way cryogenics work.
7. Make sure youve already got some sort of legal ageement between you and your buddy on what exactly to do.

Thats if its dead, if its alive...i'd say bind it however you can, drive to the ZOO or University, wood and chicken wire wont keep one contained your going to need a heavy duty containment system,food and water, proper medical supplies, and a good supply of body bags.

Surveyor
Surveyor

January 1st, 2012, 2:17 am #4

...like the Weekly World News!

dondon
dondon

January 2nd, 2012, 7:41 pm #5

1. Secure location, body, take pictures, measurements of every aspect of the area and nature of the body.
2. things to do on location: Collect hair,fecal, saliva, fingernail,skin,fingprints,foot-pad print and make sure youve got sterile LAB type gloves, and specimen containers.
3. Load body into vehicle, make sure body is wrapped in heavy duty garbage bags that have been pre-treated for sterility, then overlay canvas and secure w/ ductape and rope.
4. Call your most trusted confidant and arrange a transfer.
5. Contact ABC,NBC,CNN,FOX as well as BFRO and some other guys,(the reason being is that your going to at least have to get them interested to make sure a healthy buzz is started and NEWS groups that they might talk to would be more willing to spend their time flying a crew down to wherever you are for a story and shoot a video of the whole deal) notify of situation, make sure they all think you've got the thing @ your house. Send out samples ASAP in cooled medical type containers, its important to keep fresh samples from heating up too much.
6.Once authorities come by and ask where the body is, most likely some sort of blackout measures will be taken by wildlife,cops,or otherwise, make sure confidant has a plan of getting the body to a place or 3rd location if needed. If its warm weather try using a large COOLER not freezer, freezing will destroy the cell walls of alot of the internals and brain material b/c commercial freezers dont work the same way cryogenics work.
7. Make sure youve already got some sort of legal ageement between you and your buddy on what exactly to do.

Thats if its dead, if its alive...i'd say bind it however you can, drive to the ZOO or University, wood and chicken wire wont keep one contained your going to need a heavy duty containment system,food and water, proper medical supplies, and a good supply of body bags.
But it wont werk. Ill tell ya why next tine i see ya.

MissippiMike
MissippiMike

January 5th, 2012, 2:58 am #6

1. Lauren Coleman
2. Matt Moneymaker
3. Autumn
4. Meldrum

January 5th, 2012, 1:16 pm #7

It were a 3 toed animal, just to rub his nose in it.

RubyRed
RubyRed

January 5th, 2012, 1:43 pm #8

1. Lauren Coleman
2. Matt Moneymaker
3. Autumn
4. Meldrum
Is she on the no-contact list now?