What LIARS in the Bigfoot world do.

What LIARS in the Bigfoot world do.

SAsquatcher
SAsquatcher

June 26th, 2011, 2:19 pm #1

I was reviewing for my wife some of the stuff that has gone on over the years and used an analogy that I thought hit the nail on the head PERFECTLY!

I was talking to her about the night that Dan Ricke was so sick on Christmas eve a few years back and Tuklo getting him into paltalk (or was it Hear me) after he had driven all the way back to Oklahoma City from Dougherty, OK with either the flu or a stomach virus, the point is that he was sick as a dog and Tuklo gets him online and starts in telling him "You've gotta come back down here, I've got "Lefty" down and there is "Buckets of blood"".
So Dan loads up, sick as a dog and goes back down and finds NOTHING!
Up till this point I had really liked Tuklo and Bobby and Jim and David Holley had gone up there to investigate and spotted one across a long draw on a hillside, so he had Monsters there for sure!
The point is that he didn't need to expound on the fact that he had monsters, that was an established fact but because he did it ruined it all.

Here is my analogy, suppose you are eating a bowl of your favorite ice cream and somebody drops a cat turd in it while you are eating it,,well it kind of ruins your appetite doesn't it?

That is what finding out somebody has lied to you does for me!

At that point I write them off and EVERYTHING they say, in my book, is BS!

June 26th, 2011, 4:15 pm #2

This wacky community is full of them...

SAsquatcher
SAsquatcher

June 26th, 2011, 4:37 pm #3

That is why there are only a handful of folks that I even associate with.
Last edited by tiny on June 30th, 2011, 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

June 26th, 2011, 6:00 pm #4

Do my best to trust them and will until they prove they're not trustworthy...I'm not gullible by any means and I do know when someone is feeding me crap and calling it tuna...

TNFoot
TNFoot

June 27th, 2011, 3:14 am #5

I was reviewing for my wife some of the stuff that has gone on over the years and used an analogy that I thought hit the nail on the head PERFECTLY!

I was talking to her about the night that Dan Ricke was so sick on Christmas eve a few years back and Tuklo getting him into paltalk (or was it Hear me) after he had driven all the way back to Oklahoma City from Dougherty, OK with either the flu or a stomach virus, the point is that he was sick as a dog and Tuklo gets him online and starts in telling him "You've gotta come back down here, I've got "Lefty" down and there is "Buckets of blood"".
So Dan loads up, sick as a dog and goes back down and finds NOTHING!
Up till this point I had really liked Tuklo and Bobby and Jim and David Holley had gone up there to investigate and spotted one across a long draw on a hillside, so he had Monsters there for sure!
The point is that he didn't need to expound on the fact that he had monsters, that was an established fact but because he did it ruined it all.

Here is my analogy, suppose you are eating a bowl of your favorite ice cream and somebody drops a cat turd in it while you are eating it,,well it kind of ruins your appetite doesn't it?

That is what finding out somebody has lied to you does for me!

At that point I write them off and EVERYTHING they say, in my book, is BS!
I heard about this incident from Dan, but remember a slightly different ending. I remember the part where Tuklo told Dan that Lefty was down. When Dan got there, he found out that Tuklo (or maybe his son?)had shot the Bigfoot in the chest with bird shot. Not enough power to kill it, just wound it. Of course there was no body, but Dan did collect some blood samples. Not as big a lie, but still a lie.
If I remember right, he kept some blood and sent some to Henner Fahrenbach. After several years, Dr Fahrenbach said that the blood sample and been contaminated and he couldn't use it to get DNA.
Does anyone else remember any of that, or is my mind going? Bobby? Monster Hunter? Lhofa?

J
J

June 27th, 2011, 9:29 pm #6

I don't remember any of that. Keegan and I were in the chat room that night when it all went down. Dan returned and found nothing. The end story was that Tuklo made up the whole escapade because he didn't want to be alone on Christmas. He whined to get Dan to come back and made up the story. Dan cut ties with him soon after that. No blood, no buckets and no body. No shots were fired.

The incident occurred on Christmas eve. Keegan and I stayed up all night online to see the story through, even though we knew it was a hoax. Dan came back on Pal Talk later the next day to explain it all. Tuklo disappeared from the scene after that but came back months later with more BS. By that time he had been branded a hoaxer and has remained silent on the issue.

Somewhere around here I have cassette tapes of the recording of that nights conversations on Pal Talk. Never saw much need to dig them up. LOL

No blood was recovered and thus no blood was examined. It was all a hoax and a feeble attempt to get Dan to come back for Christmas dinner. Dan had the flu and was in pretty bad shape after driving back from Oklahoma that night but he was a trooper and returned just in case there was any truth to the story. He found nothing.

Dan returned the second time later Christmas night (trip back from checking the story) and was sick all week. Tuklo never recovered from his lies and remains out of the BF field. He lost all credibility he may have had that night.
J.

Van-Horn
Van-Horn

June 28th, 2011, 3:12 am #7

Yes. This story. "Story" doesnt add up.
Without asking anyone to "Trust-Me". Ask yourselves this.
How Close to a Bigfoot; Monster do you have to be, in orderto "Put it
on the Ground". With "BIRDSHOT"!
Worse is. Even if it did happen. We have a wouden Bigfoot, Crawlen
off into some hole to die.
One Shot, One Kill!!!!!
Now lets the rest of us go on to Montana.
"Guss McCray"

TNFoot
TNFoot

June 28th, 2011, 3:26 am #8

I don't remember any of that. Keegan and I were in the chat room that night when it all went down. Dan returned and found nothing. The end story was that Tuklo made up the whole escapade because he didn't want to be alone on Christmas. He whined to get Dan to come back and made up the story. Dan cut ties with him soon after that. No blood, no buckets and no body. No shots were fired.

The incident occurred on Christmas eve. Keegan and I stayed up all night online to see the story through, even though we knew it was a hoax. Dan came back on Pal Talk later the next day to explain it all. Tuklo disappeared from the scene after that but came back months later with more BS. By that time he had been branded a hoaxer and has remained silent on the issue.

Somewhere around here I have cassette tapes of the recording of that nights conversations on Pal Talk. Never saw much need to dig them up. LOL

No blood was recovered and thus no blood was examined. It was all a hoax and a feeble attempt to get Dan to come back for Christmas dinner. Dan had the flu and was in pretty bad shape after driving back from Oklahoma that night but he was a trooper and returned just in case there was any truth to the story. He found nothing.

Dan returned the second time later Christmas night (trip back from checking the story) and was sick all week. Tuklo never recovered from his lies and remains out of the BF field. He lost all credibility he may have had that night.
J.
I'm not sure where I got my version. LOL. I just wanted to make sure the correct story was getting out.

June 28th, 2011, 7:19 am #9

I thought that's what I was doing being that I was there and all!

June 28th, 2011, 8:10 am #10

I heard about this incident from Dan, but remember a slightly different ending. I remember the part where Tuklo told Dan that Lefty was down. When Dan got there, he found out that Tuklo (or maybe his son?)had shot the Bigfoot in the chest with bird shot. Not enough power to kill it, just wound it. Of course there was no body, but Dan did collect some blood samples. Not as big a lie, but still a lie.
If I remember right, he kept some blood and sent some to Henner Fahrenbach. After several years, Dr Fahrenbach said that the blood sample and been contaminated and he couldn't use it to get DNA.
Does anyone else remember any of that, or is my mind going? Bobby? Monster Hunter? Lhofa?
I was!
I told it as it happened.