What I really want to do for my birthday...

What I really want to do for my birthday...

March 4th, 2011, 3:32 pm #1

Is go Monster Hunting for a complete day by myself without my phone ringing and find the Monster that appears to be carried by another in the pictures I have...BTW...I'm debating wheather to put these pictures up...not fantastic but good enough to see a group walking away and a critter peeking around a small pine...you can see the face of the one peeking and I'm thinking that's the one that activated the camera...

The importance of the pictures...though not great but there are details I've seen on Monsters before...conical shaped heads and a round or flat head I've been mentioning since forever...the legs on the one that appears to be carrying one look human IMO...you can see a detailed calf and legs or at least some of us can...some folks couldn't see it unless we pointed them out...

I do believe in sharing...it doesn't do any good to have pictures and not put them out for others to see but then again I believe when someone shares they are sometimes taken advantage of...

What do all of you think...should I put them up on our forum or only share with a few friends?...

Nellie
Nellie

March 4th, 2011, 3:57 pm #2

I would very much love to see them as I know everybody on this forum would too but only you can decide to do what is best.

Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf

March 4th, 2011, 6:48 pm #3

Is go Monster Hunting for a complete day by myself without my phone ringing and find the Monster that appears to be carried by another in the pictures I have...BTW...I'm debating wheather to put these pictures up...not fantastic but good enough to see a group walking away and a critter peeking around a small pine...you can see the face of the one peeking and I'm thinking that's the one that activated the camera...

The importance of the pictures...though not great but there are details I've seen on Monsters before...conical shaped heads and a round or flat head I've been mentioning since forever...the legs on the one that appears to be carrying one look human IMO...you can see a detailed calf and legs or at least some of us can...some folks couldn't see it unless we pointed them out...

I do believe in sharing...it doesn't do any good to have pictures and not put them out for others to see but then again I believe when someone shares they are sometimes taken advantage of...

What do all of you think...should I put them up on our forum or only share with a few friends?...
is, as always whenever you post pics or other evidence you are opening yourself up to all sorts of criticism, some constructive others are ridiculous and ignorant.

The pictures in this case I believe are significant.
The one on the far right peeking around the little pine sapling is as plain as day to me.
The others walking away are interesting to me.
You know what I think about the two on the far left, I am curious to see if others pick up on that as well.
I am beginning to think these creatures are more than simple flesh and blood animals.

If you do decide to post the pictures remember to post the comparison photos as well.
The comparison of the two sets of photos will speak volumes as to the fact that something was in those photos.

LW

March 4th, 2011, 8:23 pm #4

I'll keep them off of the Internet...I have a friend who has a electronics business making me up
a video camera system...I talked to him several years back about doing this and he does have an interest in BF...

I have to do some measuring estimations, get back with him, and order the equipment he doesn't have in stock...man knows his stuff...or least I think he does...time will tell...

I'm not using any IR devices at all...day time video only...two reasons...IMO these Monsters can spot an IR and day time video is hard to dispute...that's if I get any...I'll sure give it a whirl...

March 4th, 2011, 8:26 pm #5

I want group video as there is in the game camera pictures...that way the skeptics can talk about how unique I made all the suits...

RubyRed
RubyRed

March 4th, 2011, 9:31 pm #6

is, as always whenever you post pics or other evidence you are opening yourself up to all sorts of criticism, some constructive others are ridiculous and ignorant.

The one on the far right peeking around the little pine sapling is as plain as day to me.
You know what I think about the two on the far left, I am curious to see if others pick up on that as well.
I am beginning to think these creatures are more than simple flesh and blood animals.

If you do decide to post the pictures remember to post the comparison photos as well.
The comparison of the two sets of photos will speak volumes as to the fact that something was in those photos.

LW
I say post 'em MH, and let the devil take the hind-leg or post or whatever. You KNOW I'll never criticize you about anything monster because you have the fruit on the trees and I don't. I'd love to see what Lone Wolf has gotten to view. So, PLEASSSSSE, pretty, pretty,please!

RR

Okiebear
Okiebear

March 4th, 2011, 9:47 pm #7

I'll keep them off of the Internet...I have a friend who has a electronics business making me up
a video camera system...I talked to him several years back about doing this and he does have an interest in BF...

I have to do some measuring estimations, get back with him, and order the equipment he doesn't have in stock...man knows his stuff...or least I think he does...time will tell...

I'm not using any IR devices at all...day time video only...two reasons...IMO these Monsters can spot an IR and day time video is hard to dispute...that's if I get any...I'll sure give it a whirl...
I am sure you are dancing in your seat that I agreed with ya......lol......

See ya soon B-day boy.........

OB

March 4th, 2011, 9:52 pm #8

LW
For my own benefit...I know how shadows can create anomalies...the game camera had several more nothing pictures that show the exact spots where the Monsters were...

Next time I go down I plan on doing some measuring as far as distance from the camera and see if I can get an approximate height...they're under a pine tree with limbs so it should be rather simple...

March 4th, 2011, 11:44 pm #9

I say post 'em MH, and let the devil take the hind-leg or post or whatever. You KNOW I'll never criticize you about anything monster because you have the fruit on the trees and I don't. I'd love to see what Lone Wolf has gotten to view. So, PLEASSSSSE, pretty, pretty,please!

RR
I think I'll keep them off of the Internet until I have video or more pictures to validate...to me there are no doubt Monster pictures however I want all that see them say..."yep, that's a Monster(s)."...

SAsquatcher
SAsquatcher

March 5th, 2011, 4:18 pm #10

Once you pointed it out, HOWEVER,,,I just got back from the eye doctor and have a new pair of glasses!
The doc said this time I needed bifocals, gettin old I guess,,LOL.
I can see a lot more detail than I could before and now the monsters literally jumped out at me.
Its amazing what detail you can see when you actually can see,,LOL!