Watching Swamp People...Troy one of the gator hunters said...

Watching Swamp People...Troy one of the gator hunters said...

October 12th, 2010, 9:29 pm #1

"We hear things out here at night that we don't know what they are and don't want to know what they are."

He's right...spend some time at a swamp at night...you'll hear critters call and scream you didn't know existed...a Blue Heron will make a person run off...
Last edited by tiny on October 12th, 2010, 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DonDon
DonDon

October 12th, 2010, 9:50 pm #2

That's one of my new favorite shows. I won't miss it. I'm constantly scanning the woods when their moving around just in case one of the creatures just happens to be in a place he shouldn't be and gets on camera

October 12th, 2010, 10:55 pm #3

Mr. Phelps
Mr. Phelps

October 13th, 2010, 1:39 am #4

Was up in that area fishing today, that area is near the St. Martin Parish Reports.
There's one individual that collects things and he lives near Troys neck of the woods, by himself! He has a rather interesting collection and Im gonna get over there this week and show you what I mean!

DonDon
DonDon

October 13th, 2010, 12:43 pm #5

here at the office so I can't hear it. What was it about?

October 13th, 2010, 2:04 pm #6

When shined they report seeing only one huge red eye...when he swims he hugs the bottom instead of swimming on top...locals have reported hearing strange screams and vocalizations...without watching the video again I know I left out some of the goodies...

October 13th, 2010, 2:18 pm #7

Was up in that area fishing today, that area is near the St. Martin Parish Reports.
There's one individual that collects things and he lives near Troys neck of the woods, by himself! He has a rather interesting collection and Im gonna get over there this week and show you what I mean!
Alright you two...we need a report on the cyclops Monster...BTW...catching alligators is not the average persons occupation in the swamps of Louisiana...even the little babies bite can leave a mark...I know this first hand...

Ken3030
Ken3030

October 13th, 2010, 2:33 pm #8

catching alligators is not the normal persons occupation in these parts of the swamp AND we dont all talk like that either!

BTW, I did have a one-eyed something watching me sitting around a campfire late one night out in that area.

Troy is right about the sounds you hear out in the swamp! Plenty of things making all kinds of noise and you don't know WHAT it is!

DonDOn
DonDOn

October 13th, 2010, 2:45 pm #9

When shined they report seeing only one huge red eye...when he swims he hugs the bottom instead of swimming on top...locals have reported hearing strange screams and vocalizations...without watching the video again I know I left out some of the goodies...
sounds like he had one eye put out then

Nellie
Nellie

October 13th, 2010, 3:46 pm #10

I found an interesting report on MM"S site awhile ago that had creatures like those in it. I'm not sure how you deal with posting their reports from that site so if you know how to post them then I'll find out how. The report if you want to check it out is Report#27486 from the Tennessee area.