Watched but unsure...

Watched but unsure...

KJ
KJ

May 23rd, 2015, 3:20 am #1

Earlier this evening, I sat down and watch "Bitten: The WC Incident". It'll replay about 12am central time on Animal Planet. I thought it was interesting and the ending left me wondering with more questions than answers. Was this show a mockumentary or an actual event? I can't judge without more facts. I do know that the area in question is at the southern edge of Bankhead National Forest. I also know that when they showed a snippet of a news broadcast with the reporter talking about "mysterious blob seen on weather radar", that was real because that reporter was talking about an incident near Redstone Arsenal that occurred June 4th and 5th of 2013. Now as for the incident in question down in Walker co, AL; I can't say. I do not know anyone from that general area that I could contact to follow up.

If you'd like, watch and make your own conclusions. If this is real, then very interesting to say the least.

TC
TC

May 25th, 2015, 3:17 pm #2

Says it's fake. I was under the impression the new CEO of Discovery said no more fake stuff.

woodswatcher
woodswatcher

May 25th, 2015, 4:36 pm #3

Earlier this evening, I sat down and watch "Bitten: The WC Incident". It'll replay about 12am central time on Animal Planet. I thought it was interesting and the ending left me wondering with more questions than answers. Was this show a mockumentary or an actual event? I can't judge without more facts. I do know that the area in question is at the southern edge of Bankhead National Forest. I also know that when they showed a snippet of a news broadcast with the reporter talking about "mysterious blob seen on weather radar", that was real because that reporter was talking about an incident near Redstone Arsenal that occurred June 4th and 5th of 2013. Now as for the incident in question down in Walker co, AL; I can't say. I do not know anyone from that general area that I could contact to follow up.

If you'd like, watch and make your own conclusions. If this is real, then very interesting to say the least.
have been on a fictional/nonfiction scam for a few years now with the fictional documentary shows they are putting on the air. the new CEO has been reported to have said- no more crappy fictional documentaries.

they could have made a really good show about the "Meg". the Mermaid show had some people convinced.
I watched the Cannibal of the Jungle last night for 30 minutes before I turned it off.

KJ
KJ

May 26th, 2015, 8:57 am #4

I too watched the show, Cannibal of the Jungle. The thing in question looked like some sort of crazed chimp, I thought. I forget though, what was the name of this alleged legend?