Wanted to ask a simple question.

Wanted to ask a simple question.

KJ
KJ

April 22nd, 2015, 3:07 am #1

While I haven't posted in a long time I do look in from time to time. Watched "Killing Bigfoot" and it was nice to put faces with a couple of names of the men I've spoken to from this site. Guys, enjoyed the show and wouldn't mind seeing more from you all on TV. As for the various other shows related to this subject, I've watched and will leave it at that.

Let me ask this. Have any of you ever been ordered to stop an investigation and if so were you given any reasons why?

April 22nd, 2015, 1:02 pm #2

We have always and still are welcome to hunt on private property without anyone stepping in attempting to stop our hunts...occasionally some nut posts on our forum to discontinue but these few are incredibly insane, have no idea that many of these Monsters are dangerous nusance animals...if they had lost any of their live stock, pets or had these anmals beat and bang on their homes all hours of the night they would want us there...

Nellie
Nellie

April 23rd, 2015, 7:52 am #3

Hi MH! Thank you for reminding me to ask you how the ladies are doing...n/t

April 23rd, 2015, 11:47 am #4

Spoke to them both yesterday...both said its been quiet but weather has kept them in doors for the most part...