Vocalizations below our ability to hear...

Vocalizations below our ability to hear...

Circlewalker
Circlewalker

June 6th, 2015, 12:47 pm #1

I have asserted that there are discrete vocalizations that I am NOT hearing in "real" time but my audio recorder is picking up while at location.

This is a video of a person that is having things thrown at them but they are not "seeing" what is doing it. Their video recorder-audio is picking up similar sounds to what i am picking up while out on the field...

Listen to the sounds here

https://youtu.be/g-tG22b7qwY

5:54

6:16 (under the human speech so listen carefully)

10:26 and 29 After the clacking

11:27 again under the speech

The sounds appear to be articulated while the humans are distracted...ie talking or listening to something else.

In my case, since I am alone, it occurs while I am listening to something else or while I am moving and making noise.

Is anyone else getting this type of anomaly?

C.

TC
TC

June 7th, 2015, 12:14 pm #2

That clacking is amazingly loud and within a close range. May 8 ask...So, you do most of your research in Pac. NW? For some reason I thought you were in the SW...TX. LA. MS.? Just curious.

Circlewalker
Circlewalker

June 7th, 2015, 7:31 pm #3

This video is not of me... It is someone else at a different location in the PNW... My question has to do with the sound anomalies in the video... Which I am also experiencing.

It is not the clacking I am pointing out... There are sound anomalies at the points I indicated... Head phones may be needed to hear it... But they are there...

btw I do live in the South.

C

TC
TC

June 8th, 2015, 10:53 am #4

I was in Liberty County yesterday for a ride up the trinity river still so much water not much happening. This was around the Trinity river national refuge and 105 bridge. Yesterday I experienced a slow tap as I left the makeshift launch area.
In the past I have experienced wood knocks but also "tapping" however much slower than a woodpecker. The slowest woodpecker and I forget which one is the slowest but Pilated I believe. It's still distinguishable. What I have heard is over a second a tap. I was right between two at our land in Jasper county and the hair stood up on my neck and I froze for 3 to 4 mins as it seemed to move trees. Yesterday this is what I heard. Have you heard this?

circlewalker
circlewalker

June 9th, 2015, 3:05 am #5

of knocks... I cant seem to get some of them to upload...
C

Circlewalker
Circlewalker

June 9th, 2015, 11:13 am #6

I was in Liberty County yesterday for a ride up the trinity river still so much water not much happening. This was around the Trinity river national refuge and 105 bridge. Yesterday I experienced a slow tap as I left the makeshift launch area.
In the past I have experienced wood knocks but also "tapping" however much slower than a woodpecker. The slowest woodpecker and I forget which one is the slowest but Pilated I believe. It's still distinguishable. What I have heard is over a second a tap. I was right between two at our land in Jasper county and the hair stood up on my neck and I froze for 3 to 4 mins as it seemed to move trees. Yesterday this is what I heard. Have you heard this?
I have heard many different knocks while out. Some knocks are knock-response while others can not logically be a bird due to the knock sequence. Sometimes one set of knocks will be overtly heard but the other knocks are not-- but are picked up on audio...

It is my assertion that monsters have a much more sophisticated communication going on using knocks than is realized. It is much, much more than the single knocks seen on those TV shows...

My frustration is that many want evidence short, neatly framed and conclusive when it needs to be thoroughly analyzed and developed as a body of evidence in context over time. This point includes photographic evidence... especially when I state it took me weeks to discern anatomical orientation when others will superficially view evidence over a few hours and state "I don't see the detail you state." My point is evidence needs to be studied not scanned.

Having said that... this is a short knock sequence where the second series of knocks doesn't seem plausible as a bird:

http://vid1125.photobucket.com/albums/l ... 1dvxrq.mp4

This is a sequence that is a knock and response... note near the end there is a "different" sounding knock... That knock is coming from a different location. Also the taps seem to be in a sequence
ex. 1-2...1,2,3,4===1,2,3,4===1,2,3 etc. - not quite what a bird would do IMHO

http://vid1125.photobucket.com/albums/l ... afxgpt.mp4

I have hours of this type of audio...

C,

June 9th, 2015, 12:16 pm #7

At times when I would feed in the bottoms I would here some whistling coming from several different directions...definitely not hold in your hand evidence but I knew exactly what was communicating and why...

TC
TC

June 10th, 2015, 10:46 am #8

I have heard many different knocks while out. Some knocks are knock-response while others can not logically be a bird due to the knock sequence. Sometimes one set of knocks will be overtly heard but the other knocks are not-- but are picked up on audio...

It is my assertion that monsters have a much more sophisticated communication going on using knocks than is realized. It is much, much more than the single knocks seen on those TV shows...

My frustration is that many want evidence short, neatly framed and conclusive when it needs to be thoroughly analyzed and developed as a body of evidence in context over time. This point includes photographic evidence... especially when I state it took me weeks to discern anatomical orientation when others will superficially view evidence over a few hours and state "I don't see the detail you state." My point is evidence needs to be studied not scanned.

Having said that... this is a short knock sequence where the second series of knocks doesn't seem plausible as a bird:

http://vid1125.photobucket.com/albums/l ... 1dvxrq.mp4

This is a sequence that is a knock and response... note near the end there is a "different" sounding knock... That knock is coming from a different location. Also the taps seem to be in a sequence
ex. 1-2...1,2,3,4===1,2,3,4===1,2,3 etc. - not quite what a bird would do IMHO

http://vid1125.photobucket.com/albums/l ... afxgpt.mp4

I have hours of this type of audio...

C,
Verbatim...but the time I was walking my land coming up thru a creek bed and it was on both sides of me. Starting on one side then on the other within 20 feet...at first I dismissed it as a bird but then it changed pitches not volume. Like it was a different tree. It location changed and it seemed like it was coming from a chest level or lower. Also, it was early fall and still hot the bugs,frogs and birds had become dead silent. I hadnt noticed the quiet until it was there. This was a year or more ago however it all came screaming back at me when I heard that second recording. I was compelled to run but didn't at least until I got out of the bed. When the 2nd sound started a min after the first thats is where I realized this isn't a bird. After that I researched woodpeckers and it was not a woodpecker. Thanks for posting...unbelievable as I sat in there paralyzed for a bet 5 mins. Just looking for something. I have a feeling they were low crawling or crouched.

RubyRed
RubyRed

July 13th, 2015, 7:51 pm #9

where it suddenly went dead quiet, and small animals/birds fled the area. One place was on a trail alongside the Firehole River in Yellowstone National Park about an hour and a half before sunset. Little stones cascaded down--my estimate--the side of a 10' tall cliff on our left; the river was on the right. Eery to say the least and it raised the hair on the back of my neck.

Second place was in Olympia National Park in the Cascade Mountains. We were driving off road (should NOT have been there in the first place, but I'm not gonna argue with a 6'2" guy), saw a very strange tree from the dirt road, decided to walk to it but never reached it. The silence was so great I heard my increasing heart rate in my ears. Got outta there muy pronto!!

So...yes, I know the silence of which you speak.