Visited the lady who claimed she had pictures of a BF...

Visited the lady who claimed she had pictures of a BF...

January 20th, 2011, 5:18 pm #1

She definitely has three pictures of something standing, dark in color that I have in my hands right now...I'm sending them to MK to see if he can do some work on them...here's the deal...a walmart throw away camera...the distance is about 100 yards but it is remarkable she has what she has using that piece of crap for a camera...

I took a picture of an impression yesterday, picked up half a large jar of crap I know didn't come from any common critter...not as big around as a person would think but 6 to 8 inches in length...large piles that had already been destroyed by rain...there were six different places I found large piles around her 3/4 to 1 acre unfenced yard...

This lady gave me several wads of hair she found on a trail where she has been seeing this Monster...yes I'll have it analyzed...

One of the wads of hair...

Yes I did use a rubber glove to pick up this crap...

January 20th, 2011, 5:33 pm #2

One on the trail coming from a pine thicket and another on her shed where she claims something has been taking items from...as many trees she has there were not any good hides for the cameras...the trails were leading east to west...game cameras don't do good facing into the sun either coming up or going down so I did the best I could...

I didn't have the lock safety boxes for my cameras but I did take my drill and some two inch screws...LOL...screwed the straps close to the camera and all around the tree and post...if someone steals or opens them they'll have to have some tools...

I'm ordering two more cameras ASAP...her neighbor has what they think is the same Monster coming to their home...chickens are missing with one found on this ladies property in some kind of metal looking flange about four feet deep...these people walked outside for a smoke with this Monster stepping over the fence a few feet from them headed towards the pine thicket...

The dead chicken was found inside the below...

January 20th, 2011, 5:41 pm #3

The lady, day time hours, sees this critter around her pecan tree telling her son-in-law who didn't come out of the house...she sees this critter again standing beside what she calls a log house...this time she makes her son-in-law come out who in turn walked to the house about 80 yards away...I'm sure he did this to prove to the lady she was seeing things...the man walked around the corner of this house coming face to face with this Monster...within feet...

The man was gone for the day with me waiting quite some time for him to come home which he didn't...I spoke with his wife who told me...he wouldn't say anything other then it was the biggest thing he had ever seen and he was as white as a sheet when he came back to the house...I'll catch him next time I go down sometime next week and get him to describe what he witnessed...

January 20th, 2011, 5:49 pm #4

where this lady has been seeing the Monster and took the pictures...the picture she gave me has something standing behind that tree to the right next to the building without any leaves but she was sitting on her back porch further back...

Nellie
Nellie

January 20th, 2011, 8:18 pm #5

The lady, day time hours, sees this critter around her pecan tree telling her son-in-law who didn't come out of the house...she sees this critter again standing beside what she calls a log house...this time she makes her son-in-law come out who in turn walked to the house about 80 yards away...I'm sure he did this to prove to the lady she was seeing things...the man walked around the corner of this house coming face to face with this Monster...within feet...

The man was gone for the day with me waiting quite some time for him to come home which he didn't...I spoke with his wife who told me...he wouldn't say anything other then it was the biggest thing he had ever seen and he was as white as a sheet when he came back to the house...I'll catch him next time I go down sometime next week and get him to describe what he witnessed...
when he rounded the corner of the house...yeeee-hawww! Now that would have been PROOF! LOL

Between Lone Wolf's spooky tales of his house and your investigation of this lady's monster I can't wait to hear of the next story installment of each. Man, talk about keeping you in suspense!

January 20th, 2011, 8:19 pm #6

Not that big around but stretched out it would be a foot or longer in length...BTW...this ain't a squat and poop...IMO...from the pile it looked like he did this on the go...I do have one in the jar much longer and a bit larger around but that's for another day...

Last edited by tiny on January 20th, 2011, 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

January 20th, 2011, 8:34 pm #7

that leads from her house to her neighbors...this ladies neighbor heard some growling sounds at her door Monday night...Tuesday night she called a neighbor to come stay with her after she thought someone was trying to get in the front door...

To the right and the near side is where I found this rope appearing crap and several other piles...

Versatile
Versatile

January 20th, 2011, 10:35 pm #8

where this lady has been seeing the Monster and took the pictures...the picture she gave me has something standing behind that tree to the right next to the building without any leaves but she was sitting on her back porch further back...

How about collecting bunch of human urine and then spray it all the way around the old shed as in marking it as territory. If they destroy the shed then they haven't lost much and they should leave more sign around and have cameras on all four sides of the shed.
Last edited by tiny on January 21st, 2011, 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nellie
Nellie

January 20th, 2011, 10:54 pm #9

Not that big around but stretched out it would be a foot or longer in length...BTW...this ain't a squat and poop...IMO...from the pile it looked like he did this on the go...I do have one in the jar much longer and a bit larger around but that's for another day...

it just looks like it's all hair. Shouldn't there be other goodies digested into that thing....you know... like vegetable or fruit matter?

Nellie
Nellie

January 20th, 2011, 11:09 pm #10

if there is evidence the monster ever enters it....I wonder if a camera placed inside facing the entrance would get a picture of the beast when he opens the door...SURPRISE!