Vermont Trail Cam BF Photo

Vermont Trail Cam BF Photo

Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf

April 18th, 2011, 6:07 pm #1

This was released last night.
Here is the link to the photo.
I think this may be the real deal.......

MikeInNC
MikeInNC

April 19th, 2011, 12:30 am #2

What are the white patches?

Mange? If so, would bare skin reflect like that?

Reflections from fur? Would fur reflect like that?

It seems the head is at the left. The right side is the a**-end.

Left arm starting from bottom of bright patch and extending down towards the "PM" - between the last "5" in "05:55" and the second five in the "5555555555".

What's beneath it (under face and in front of arm)? Branches for bedding?

A shame we can't see feet. Is it moving in quadraped mode? That wouldn't make sense if it's carrying a few branches.

Or, is it getting up? Falling down? I'm trying to figure out the body position in relation to movement (it is blurry - so in motion).

With no legs visible, it seems the BF would be quite off balance. Without legs (or the lower-end of the figure) it's difficult to judge proportions).

It would be very helpful to know at what angle the camera is facing. Is it at a shallow angle or steep angle.

If at a steep angle, it'd make sense that feet can't be seen.

If at a shallow angle, the body position makes less sense. I get the feeling (probably optical illusion) that the camera is at a shallow angle and that I see a road or path just above it.

Very tantalizing........ I'll need to stare at this one a while longer.

-Mike in NC

Crispy
Crispy

April 19th, 2011, 1:45 am #3

Bison up there? Looks like 2of them.

EasTexSteve
EasTexSteve

April 19th, 2011, 3:38 am #4

That looks like a quadrapedal animal of some kind in a strage contorted pose. Maybe a cow or an elk?

Old Hickory
Old Hickory

April 19th, 2011, 4:17 am #5

It looks like a mangy bear, IMO

chattahoocheebigfoot
chattahoocheebigfoot

April 19th, 2011, 11:08 am #6

Anyone that has a child knows what happens when you shake a baby right after eating right? Puke, spit-up or whatever one may call it. Could this simply be "baby puke" lit up bioluminescently by the tree cams internal flash if this is a bigfoot? Would be a great experriment to reproduce if someone had a "full" baby and the will power and time.
Moma carries it over the shoulder and it throws up down the back.

-just a thought,
jeff

Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf

April 19th, 2011, 2:06 pm #7

you can clearly see defined fingers or toes gripping an apple.

This is the portion of the photo that makes me think this photo may be real.
The small hand or foot eliminates many possibilities IMO.

April 19th, 2011, 2:48 pm #8

But like most...the photo is puzzling...

MikeInNC
MikeInNC

April 19th, 2011, 2:59 pm #9

First - "Thanks, MH!" for posting the pic (I can't access Photobucket at work anymore, it seems).

Secondly - I've outlined what I think is where body parts are. For all I know, I've "built" a monster by putting body parts where I think body parts should go. I don't pretend to think that I know exactly what I'm looking at. This is just the best way I can interpret the figure so that its shape/posture makes any sense to me.

As the subject is ever-so-slightly blurred/fuzzy (of course!), it's tough deciding where one shape begins and/or ends.

So.....my outline is just my interpretation.

2nd opinions always welcome

Regards,

-Mike in NC

April 19th, 2011, 3:01 pm #10

But like most...the photo is puzzling...

Several things catch my attention...first...Notice in the red boxes...are those claws and what is on its back?...I haven't seen a long haired Monster...the hair on its right arm/wrist/arm looks to long IMO....but in fairness...I haven't seen a Monster in Vermont...colder temperatures may cause the hair to grow longer though I think hair is nor something used as warmth...with Monsters with hair that length it shouldn't be a problem to collect hair samples in brush, fences or low hanging stiff limbs...

As an example on length of hair...do bear in Alaska have longer hair then bear in the south?...what about deer or any other animal you can think of?...and yes those are questions...