urgggh!

urgggh!

SasquatchMs
SasquatchMs

October 7th, 2011, 11:45 am #1

I was suppose to go on the North Georgia expedition the BFRO did here a few wks ago. Anyways there was a long "class A" sighting apparently and tons of "class b" sightings...Couldn't go for financial reasons. But given the BFRO's track record I gotta take their claims w/ a grain of salt, but still...

DonDon
DonDon

October 7th, 2011, 1:41 pm #2

BSRO lol

SasquatchMs
SasquatchMs

October 7th, 2011, 4:54 pm #3

The researcher that headed this NE Georgia outing is a stand up guy, his knowledge of the subject goes without questions and i've learned alot from the guy. When I say I take what bfro says w/ a grain of salt, I mean in regards to previous reports ive read from prior attendees that were less than flattering. That said Matt ,who actually knows what he is talking about, would be more than credible in terms of his reports of sightings or goings on that were indeed squatchy during that expedition. We have talked at length about the subject and he's a stand up guy and one of the few in the field who's head isn't shove up his *** that is after it for the money. So thats that really..I still wish I had gone , sucks being poor...anyways Im off to the woods right now so wish me luck..going to check on the honey hole.

Carson Hopper
SasquatchMS

DonDon
DonDon

October 7th, 2011, 7:46 pm #4

than you'll ever learn from that bunch. Every little thing that goes bump in the night isn't a bigfoot.

SasquatchMs
SasquatchMs

October 8th, 2011, 2:39 am #5

i'd agree with your last statement 100%, I also hate it when people take pictures and claim there a group of individuals in the picture based on ...well i dont know what like shadows and dark places and camera's that usually dont have a high resolution, or video's where they point out individuals that really can't be seen..whats the point? you know? I'f its not a clear picture or image then saying its one is really pointless and your not helping anything out.

As far as learning more this coming weekend,...I'm purely scientific, ill entertain claims , theories, and opinions but because this subject lacks real hard-core proven facts other than footprints, hair, crap images and video; as well as scientifically proven behavior, I only still take it at its most basic applicable level which in the end is usually just theory. There's only a few people out there who have a very good full scope and grasp of this animal and or homonid ; namely John Green, Peter Byrne, and Dr. John Bindernagle.

October 8th, 2011, 1:20 pm #6

But there are a couple of names that I would add and 1 that I would subtract.

dondon
dondon

October 8th, 2011, 3:04 pm #7

i'd agree with your last statement 100%, I also hate it when people take pictures and claim there a group of individuals in the picture based on ...well i dont know what like shadows and dark places and camera's that usually dont have a high resolution, or video's where they point out individuals that really can't be seen..whats the point? you know? I'f its not a clear picture or image then saying its one is really pointless and your not helping anything out.

As far as learning more this coming weekend,...I'm purely scientific, ill entertain claims , theories, and opinions but because this subject lacks real hard-core proven facts other than footprints, hair, crap images and video; as well as scientifically proven behavior, I only still take it at its most basic applicable level which in the end is usually just theory. There's only a few people out there who have a very good full scope and grasp of this animal and or homonid ; namely John Green, Peter Byrne, and Dr. John Bindernagle.
Have been around.these creatures alot more than any you just named.. i dont just mean people who have talked to others who have had encounters. I mean people that have been up close and personal with them on several occasions.

October 8th, 2011, 4:29 pm #8

Seeing is believing!
There are a lot of "Authors" and self proclaimed "Experts" who have never even been close to one of these animals, I tend to believe the folks that have had first hand experiences!
I wasn't gonna name names but I think some top names should be, Bobby and Jim and Timberghosts just to name a few!
These guys have had first hand encounters on more than one occasion, they KNOW what these animals are because they have watched them and observed them doing what they do!
The top guys in this field are the ones that get out there and hit the woods and know how to look for sign of these animals without walking all over evidence or running away the first time something growls at you!
These things WILL come within close proximity and try to either distract you or scare the s*** out of you but these guys have the stainless steel cojones to hang tough!
These guys have been doing this for years and in my opinion if you listen to them with a teachable attitude, will put you on a Monster!
These are the guys I listen to!

SasquatchMs
SasquatchMs

October 8th, 2011, 4:39 pm #9

well i sure hope I can join you guys as much as I can when you go out b/c i'm dying to have a first hand encounter and pics and sounds.

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 8th, 2011, 9:02 pm #10

Yep, those men you have mentioned are main stream for sure. None of them have had a sighting as far as I know but they have interviewed lots of folks (apparently) who have. They've all done a good job of keeping the subject of bf in the foreground as much as it can be in this day and age. They are all well spoken, calm and seem not to be easily led by the hoaxers.

It's great that you're going to the GCBRO get together. I wish I could go too.

t.