Tonight...John Green will be on Blog Talk Radio...

Tonight...John Green will be on Blog Talk Radio...

May 27th, 2009, 11:19 pm #1

Could be interesting if he takes phone calls...

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/confirm.as ... 121cec37c4

Cindy
Cindy

May 28th, 2009, 3:45 am #2

phonehimphonehimphonehim!!!

Pywacket
Pywacket

May 28th, 2009, 10:37 am #3

CRAP!!!!!

Don Keating advertises his "SASQUATCH TRIANGLE" last night as having a SPECIAL GUEST....JOHN GREEN.

What you don't learn, until you listen to the show, is that the John Green interview is from SEPTEMBER 2007! It wasn't a new and live interview with Mr. Green. Looks like false advertising to me. Did Don Keating hoax us last night?

What with all of the information that Jim has been posting of MK's work on this board lately, I would highly doubt that John Green will allow himself to be interviewed on any "internet sasquatch radio show".

Especially a two bit show like Don Keatings!

DonDon
DonDon

May 28th, 2009, 12:22 pm #4

and I kust be having computer problems. Every time I hit the link a new page pops up and then locks up. What time is it tonight and IF it's before 9PM, will they have it archived. Class tonight for me

Cindy
Cindy

May 28th, 2009, 1:52 pm #5

CRAP!!!!!

Don Keating advertises his "SASQUATCH TRIANGLE" last night as having a SPECIAL GUEST....JOHN GREEN.

What you don't learn, until you listen to the show, is that the John Green interview is from SEPTEMBER 2007! It wasn't a new and live interview with Mr. Green. Looks like false advertising to me. Did Don Keating hoax us last night?

What with all of the information that Jim has been posting of MK's work on this board lately, I would highly doubt that John Green will allow himself to be interviewed on any "internet sasquatch radio show".

Dang.....n/t

Rick Tullos
Rick Tullos

May 28th, 2009, 3:25 pm #6

phonehimphonehimphonehim!!!
Ya think maybe we should PHONE HIM ?,,,,,,LOL.

Cindy
Cindy

May 29th, 2009, 3:30 am #7

CRAP!!!!!

Nah, not anymore. False advertising 2007 interview. Stinkers.