Todd Standing

Todd Standing

Versatile
Versatile

April 27th, 2015, 2:33 pm #1

April 27th, 2015, 5:53 pm #2

Doesn't fit any description of a Bigfoot given by any realiable face to face witness...I understand his sister is a make up artist...I didn't say she was a good Monster make up artist just repeating what I've read...

Versatile
Versatile

April 28th, 2015, 12:55 pm #3

Thanks. Your opinion is why i posted it. I want someone who knows to tell me.

John Hudak
John Hudak

April 28th, 2015, 5:12 pm #4

Doesn't fit any description of a Bigfoot given by any realiable face to face witness...I understand his sister is a make up artist...I didn't say she was a good Monster make up artist just repeating what I've read...
Check out the eyelids at 1:13 N.T.

April 29th, 2015, 11:59 am #5

And if memory serves me the eye blink was one reason or the main reason he reshot the video...

Ken3030
Ken3030

April 29th, 2015, 3:22 pm #6

I think Todd went the way of a lot of researchers, not enough evidence to show so they go to fabricating BS. Les Stroud should have talked to some real monster hunters before embarking on that venture with him.

KJ
KJ

April 29th, 2015, 7:26 pm #7

And if memory serves me the eye blink was one reason or the main reason he reshot the video...
Have I actually seen a Bigfoot? No, that's why I rely on others who have had more field time in researching this mammal( if you will) to teach and show me the way. When I'm outdoors, I listen and think through what all I hear and not hear (if the woods have gone silent). When I look, I look closely and make mental notes. I've been in areas that have had some past activity and when I was there, I didn't have encounters. Does it mean one wasn't present in my presence? Might have been and I just couldn't make it out.

TC
TC

May 5th, 2015, 10:46 am #8

I think Todd went the way of a lot of researchers, not enough evidence to show so they go to fabricating BS. Les Stroud should have talked to some real monster hunters before embarking on that venture with him.
Right Ken however what better lesson to learn early on. I believe he's gotten away from Standing. Originally, I thought he should gather Intel and stay solo so as to be uninfluenced but I do think his credibility will survive. I also think he that he will get results as long as he stays out there long enough. Hell, follow the water...right?

KJ
KJ

May 5th, 2015, 5:42 pm #9

I do watch Les Stroud and remember his clips from when he was along parts of coastal Alaska and at times look away from the camera w/puzzlement. Been watching his shows on his research of BF. Wondered if he has reached out to other investigators within the BF community. Remembered his name brought up in conversation one night on talk radio that was discussing BF.