To Those Who Come Here To Question Our Agenda

To Those Who Come Here To Question Our Agenda

November 23rd, 2015, 1:01 am #1

Everybody knows that yes we plan to harvest a Bigfoot. No you will not change our minds. We have our agenda and your views or thoughts do not matter to us. We don't come to your sites or pages and harass you with all the reasons you need to kill a Bigfoot, so please save yourself the trouble and don't come to our pages whining and complaining about how barbaric or hillbilly we are. Your postings will not be approved, and continued postings will get you banned from even being able to see the forum.

Cajun librarian
Cajun librarian

November 24th, 2015, 2:22 am #2

Happy to see that the posts are back!! This is my first time posting, but I have been a"lurker" for the last 7-8 years. I have always believed in Bigfoot. About 5 years before I was born (mid 60's), my dad was delivering feed to a feed store somewhere south of Alexandria, La and saw a bigfoot cross the road. He does not like talking about it and does not want people to think he is crazy. I have always believed in Bigfoot. About ten years ago, I came across this page and love to read all the posts. I have missed reading all the comments from the last couple of months especially the updates of Mrs. Shirley. Are the posts now private or will you continue posting here again? Thanks!!

November 24th, 2015, 4:48 am #3

Just now getting the forum back up and caught up. It will be touch and go for a while. This thing takes up alot of time and our present moderator is taking a much needed break. So until somebody else picks up the reigns, I will update it as my time allows.

Nellie
Nellie

November 27th, 2015, 9:14 am #4

Thank you Bobby! I surely missed the posts. I'm sorry you have had computer troubles and hopefully your good for the long run now. How is Jim doing ...I tried to phone him but couldn't get through to him...I figured maybe he was down at MC where the reception is bad and that's why he never got the call. I hope he is doing well.

TC85
TC85

December 4th, 2015, 11:32 am #5

Everybody knows that yes we plan to harvest a Bigfoot. No you will not change our minds. We have our agenda and your views or thoughts do not matter to us. We don't come to your sites or pages and harass you with all the reasons you need to kill a Bigfoot, so please save yourself the trouble and don't come to our pages whining and complaining about how barbaric or hillbilly we are. Your postings will not be approved, and continued postings will get you banned from even being able to see the forum.
When you get a chance please gimme a call. I'd like to share something that happened in Liberty county in Oct. Concerning an area that we talked about in 2013. This is Tom C. BTW.

December 5th, 2015, 3:59 am #6

Also if you still got my number, you can contact me at anytime you need too.

Wookieehunter
Wookieehunter

December 7th, 2015, 8:20 am #7

Hey bobby, what up buddy? I had an unusual idea. I was thinking have y'all ever thought about getting bigfoot costumes and wearing them and put animal musk on them to see if that would draw the creatures out? I think of some crazy stuff huh lol.

Squatchman
Squatchman

December 16th, 2015, 5:32 pm #8

I approve of his message!

December 20th, 2015, 1:31 am #9

Hey bobby, what up buddy? I had an unusual idea. I was thinking have y'all ever thought about getting bigfoot costumes and wearing them and put animal musk on them to see if that would draw the creatures out? I think of some crazy stuff huh lol.
Absolutely not! I wouldn't recommend it for anybody else to try that either. Too much room for error and something to go really bad. I don't think that you would attract a Bigfoot like that, but I do think you could easily get shot by some unexpecting hunter.

Sharon
Sharon

February 12th, 2017, 3:46 am #10

By "harvest" you mean kill? Why say harvest? I am not from a hunting family, so I assume it is because people are uncomfortable saying they are going to kill something? But maybe I am confused, because I don't think you are uncomfortable.