Throw away cameras...

Throw away cameras...

June 4th, 2012, 10:30 pm #1

Ms. Francis took this photo with a throw away 5 dollar camera...I've spent many days at her home...the two dark objects are not there now and I've never seen any dark objects at that particular spot......I think the dark objects could be Monsters but since the picture is blurry it's impossible to tell...I've looked at all her pictures she takes...when she takes a picture she thinks or does see something...usually she does have a Monster...and yes she has one of my digital cameras...

SCSquatcher
SCSquatcher

June 5th, 2012, 2:27 pm #2

If those turn out to be monsters, they are not lacking in size.

June 5th, 2012, 5:38 pm #3

I have no idea what it would be other then Monsters...below is a comparison picture...nothing in it but the trees and grass...

RubyRed
RubyRed

June 6th, 2012, 2:38 pm #4

Ms. Francis took this photo with a throw away 5 dollar camera...I've spent many days at her home...the two dark objects are not there now and I've never seen any dark objects at that particular spot......I think the dark objects could be Monsters but since the picture is blurry it's impossible to tell...I've looked at all her pictures she takes...when she takes a picture she thinks or does see something...usually she does have a Monster...and yes she has one of my digital cameras...

those two large shadows have steel you know whats...

June 6th, 2012, 10:13 pm #5

Most grown amateur self proclaimed BF researchers wouldn't walk out amongst a batch of Monsters and take pictures...they do...

surveyor
surveyor

June 7th, 2012, 4:57 am #6

I have no idea what it would be other then Monsters...below is a comparison picture...nothing in it but the trees and grass...

Jim, if you can get me the measurement from the big, rusty, bluish thing near the base of the tree at the left side of the tree over to the closest leg of the overturned plastic lawn chair, I believe I can get some pretty close estimates on the sizes of the monsters. The measurement needs to me along the ground, and from the closest point of each of those items to the other. This is to set scale to the pic. I picked those items in this pic because they are visible in the pic with the monsters, even though they are blurry. A measurement from the front of the large thing by the tree on the left straight back to the woods would help tremendously. Do you think your ladies might be able to get those?

I just thought of three really good additional ones:
1) measure the height of the big metal thing by the tree on the left
2) in the background near the woods, there appears to be a stump. Measure the height of it.
3)measure from the front of the big blew metal thing by the tree back to that stump. If it isn't a stump it doesn't matter, they should take those same measurements.

With all the measurements I have asked for, I can get a good idea of their size and get a sort of 3D view for better perspective, which reduces errors.
Last edited by tiny on August 13th, 2012, 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

June 7th, 2012, 1:21 pm #7

The chair is one of those plastic things...the metal object to the left is an old cooler trailer that is almost six foot from the ground to the top...Monsters appear to be a twenty yards back from the trailer...there's a trail that leads from some pines to the left that goes between an old barn and the cabin to the right...

The trailer and a comparison picture...

June 7th, 2012, 1:32 pm #8

Me standing by the trailer...I'm about 5'10"...

RubyRed
RubyRed

June 7th, 2012, 2:18 pm #9

Most grown amateur self proclaimed BF researchers wouldn't walk out amongst a batch of Monsters and take pictures...they do...
n/t

June 7th, 2012, 7:16 pm #10

Me standing by the trailer...I'm about 5'10"...

The below is a picture of a Monster standing next to the trailer...can you give us an estimate of height?...