This might be news to some people..

This might be news to some people..

EasTexSteve
EasTexSteve

April 21st, 2011, 3:12 am #1

So, does this now mean that Obama really wasn't born in Hawii, and that's suddenly not the big deal that it was to the Obama supporters two years ago? So, maybe Trump is really on to something and the Obamites are now trying to diffuse the issue instead of defending it. I knew this was going to get better. I just thought it would take a little longer to start percolating again. However, they are still dodging the big issue.

--------------

Newspaper Publishers in the Black Community Think Barack Obama is Foreign Born

Sunday, April 17th

The National Newspaper Publishers Association is affiliated with the hundreds of newspapers across the country that cater to the black community or, in the words of the NNPA, The Black Press of America. The Northeast Publishers Association is a smaller association that best characterized as the trade association for black newspapers in the Northeast.

The NPA has prepared the advertisement below to go in black newspapers across the country. Walter Smith, a director of the NNPA, blasted out the advertisement to many on their email list with a note saying, in part, We can educate our readership by either running this ad or making a similar statement in our newspapers.

The advertisement embraces the idea that Barack Obama was not born in the United States a position rejected by most Americans. Its bad for Barack Obama when even the black newspaper publishers of America think he is foreign born.
[/img]

April 21st, 2011, 1:49 pm #2

Getting a copy of Obama's birth certificate...hey, if you have it show it...no big deal unless you don't have a valid birth certificate...

Mr. Phelps
Mr. Phelps

April 21st, 2011, 2:15 pm #3

Show it and defuse the whole situation!

Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf

April 21st, 2011, 2:16 pm #4

So, does this now mean that Obama really wasn't born in Hawii, and that's suddenly not the big deal that it was to the Obama supporters two years ago? So, maybe Trump is really on to something and the Obamites are now trying to diffuse the issue instead of defending it. I knew this was going to get better. I just thought it would take a little longer to start percolating again. However, they are still dodging the big issue.

--------------

Sunday, April 17th

The National Newspaper Publishers Association is affiliated with the hundreds of newspapers across the country that cater to the black community or, in the words of the NNPA, The Black Press of America. The Northeast Publishers Association is a smaller association that best characterized as the trade association for black newspapers in the Northeast.

The NPA has prepared the advertisement below to go in black newspapers across the country. Walter Smith, a director of the NNPA, blasted out the advertisement to many on their email list with a note saying, in part, We can educate our readership by either running this ad or making a similar statement in our newspapers.

The advertisement embraces the idea that Barack Obama was not born in the United States a position rejected by most Americans. Its bad for Barack Obama when even the black newspaper publishers of America think he is foreign born.
[/img]
Just to be clear, the only birth certificate Obama has produced is the short form version.
To get one of these the requirements are simple, you only have to have a family member prove they are living in a state, then testify that you were born there.
In other words if I had grandparents living in Hawaii, they could go testify I was born there, and I would receive a short form birth certificate saying that this is fact.

Obama has spent over 3 million dollars to keep his true birth certificate and all of his college records sealed.
Why? If he has a FULL long version birth certificate,why NOT produce it?

Jerome Corsi has a book coming out in a couple of weeks that will purportedly blow the lid off of the Obama cover up in regards to his birth certificate.
IMO Obama has had the most secretive administration ever in the history of the U.S.
Personally I feel if he gets reelected in 2012 it will be the end of the U.S. as we know it.

Crispy
Crispy

April 21st, 2011, 3:03 pm #5

But - the Governor of HI tried to put this all to bed so it would not be a re-election issue. He said he would produce the BC to end all the birther stuff.

Unfortunately a couple weeks later he said his people could not find the document anywhere. This was a month or two back. And that, never made the big time daily news.

woodswatcher
woodswatcher

April 21st, 2011, 4:43 pm #6

there has been mention of two diffent hospitals of hsi birth, but not one employee has ever come forward with any data. Hospitals keep meticulous records.

trust me, any hospital would have records from that day.

back in the day, a white girl giving birth to a black child would be something remembered by the staff.

my birth certificate is signed by 3 OB/pediatric docs and a couple of nurses. ( my mother was their office manager). I have witnessed thousands being signed as well as signed a couple as being a witness.

a Birth Certificate is a legal document. witnessed and verified by Medical Professionals certified by medical boards.

a Certificate of Live Birth is not to my knowledge. any one can attest that a live birth in an afftidavit.

MikeInNC
MikeInNC

April 21st, 2011, 5:28 pm #7

--------------

Sunday, April 17th

[/img]
Even IF nobama was born in Hawaii.....his dad was a British subject/national (or some similar status) at the time and I believe (from what I've read) that this would also prevent nobama from holding the office of POTUS.

If the truth ever comes out, and he's ineligible.....the democrats and lamestream media will take a fall of epic proportions.

MikeInNC

Versatile
Versatile

April 21st, 2011, 6:11 pm #8

--------------

Sunday, April 17th

[/img]
Give me a break would ya. Doesn't matter what anyone thinks, The birth certificate he has ponied up is accepted. Get over it! Please explain to me how the GOP would allow it to happen? They dropped SWIFT Boat Turd on Kerry so why not grab this and go with it? They don't because there is nothing there. Move along folks the show is over.

Ken3030
Ken3030

April 21st, 2011, 6:14 pm #9

--------------

Sunday, April 17th

[/img]
It's not JUST the birth certificate, ALL of his records have been sealed or mysteriously disappeared!!!

Versatile
Versatile

April 21st, 2011, 8:16 pm #10