This is the kind of stuff,,,

This is the kind of stuff,,,

November 27th, 2011, 3:47 am #1

That'll make you go NUTZ!
I put this cam out at a location in OK last spring overlooking a pheromone chip and this is what I got.
Nothing definitive but something set that cameras motion detector off.
Is it a Bigfoot?
I dare not venture to say but here is the circumstantial evidence.
I put out a game cam in the middle of monster territory (And believe me I know that this is)and got something on there the right size and shape and color of a monster squatted down quadrupedal staring at the pheromone chip that we put out.
The temp sensor on this cam is on the blink so pay no attention to the fact that it reads 188 degrees, actually it was about 78 degrees.
I circled the "Monster" and the pheromone chip so you all could see what I was referring to and drew a line between the two so that you could see what the "Monster" was looking at.
[/IMG]
Last edited by tiny on November 27th, 2011, 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

November 27th, 2011, 4:16 am #2

The gamecam was mounted on a tree right behind my tent, the pheromone chip was furnished by Bob,,(Grumpy) and the land I was on was near where Timberghost lives.
This was an experiment on my part being that I know that when we camp out, the monsters like to come in and see what is going on.
Maybe this time it paid off?
Here is the blow up.
[/IMG]
Last edited by tiny on November 27th, 2011, 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

November 27th, 2011, 5:01 am #3

That'll make you go NUTZ!
I put this cam out at a location in OK last spring overlooking a pheromone chip and this is what I got.
Nothing definitive but something set that cameras motion detector off.
Is it a Bigfoot?
I dare not venture to say but here is the circumstantial evidence.
I put out a game cam in the middle of monster territory (And believe me I know that this is)and got something on there the right size and shape and color of a monster squatted down quadrupedal staring at the pheromone chip that we put out.
The temp sensor on this cam is on the blink so pay no attention to the fact that it reads 188 degrees, actually it was about 78 degrees.
I circled the "Monster" and the pheromone chip so you all could see what I was referring to and drew a line between the two so that you could see what the "Monster" was looking at.
[/IMG]
This is what is called a comparison pic and you can clearly see that the same object is not in there.
This means that whatever it was moved in and out by some means.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Last edited by tiny on November 27th, 2011, 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sasquatchms
Sasquatchms

November 27th, 2011, 6:19 am #4

i dunno, i see it in both before and after pics, looks like the lighting and automatic ISO of the camera affected it

November 27th, 2011, 1:28 pm #5

Look below.
Lighting doesn't put a solid brown Gorilla shaped mass where there wasn't one before.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Last edited by tiny on November 27th, 2011, 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

November 27th, 2011, 1:53 pm #6

Side by side.
[/IMG]

November 27th, 2011, 2:04 pm #7

In the earlier pic, you can see small trees through the area where the brown mass is.
[/IMG]

Monster Hunter
Monster Hunter

November 27th, 2011, 3:34 pm #8

By comparison pictures it does appear there is something in one of the pictures...if it were a solid stationary object even with the wind blowing we could see the object or a portion of it in the other pictures...no idea what it is if anything but as Rick mentioned...we were in Monster territory...good catch Rick...it is important to go over your pictures...comparison pictures are some times revealing...

November 27th, 2011, 6:16 pm #9

In the earlier pic, you can see small trees through the area where the brown mass is.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Surveyor
Surveyor

November 27th, 2011, 6:26 pm #10

This is what is called a comparison pic and you can clearly see that the same object is not in there.
This means that whatever it was moved in and out by some means.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

There is a similarly sized and shaped dark form in the pic from earlier in the day in the same spot as the one taken at 5:14pm. In my comparison pics, I outlined the shape from the obvious form at 5:15 and then copied that outline onto the one from earlier in the day to see what it looked like. There are some obvious differences. I don't know if that is because of shadows or darkness from the 5pm pic being later in the day, or if there is just some kind of shadow over there already and something just happened to be standing in that same spot in the 5pm photo. The 5pm pic's outline does seem to be more pronounced. It would be cool to have had the trail cam out for a few days, but that is rarely possible when camping out away from home. Did you hear anything at night? I'd be interested to hear about the trip and the experiences y'all had. I haven't had much yet