This could happen to any of us old folks...

This could happen to any of us old folks...

March 15th, 2010, 2:05 pm #1

Thanks to the sender and BTW...I remove mine with a sawzall...

Woman, 101, grows horn

A 101-year-old woman has grown a horn on her head - and now fears she's growing another one.

Zhang Ruifang, of Linlou village, in central China's Henan province, noticed a small lump on her forehead last year.

But it is now six centimetres long - and a small lump has now appeared on the other side of her forehead.

Her youngest son, Zhang Guozheng, 60, said the horn started as a patch of thick, rough skin on the left side of her forehead.

"We didn't pay too much attention to it at first," he said. "But as time went on it just grew and grew.

"And now there is something growing on the right side of her forehead and it seems quite possible that it's another horn."

Zhang has seven children - six boys and a girl - and many grandchildren. Her eldest son is 82-years-old.

The family live in a rural area and don't have the money to send her to hospital - but they say she is in no pain and enjoys a peaceful life.

Mississippi Mike
Mississippi Mike

March 16th, 2010, 6:15 am #2

I'm sure the Monsterquest crew will be in her village very soon...

March 16th, 2010, 2:02 pm #3

It will be a first for finding any type of quality evidence...

Saskfoot
Saskfoot

March 16th, 2010, 5:41 pm #4

The MQ show tomorrow night is supposed to have Jaime Avalos in it; he's a new face to research
but he's the youtube guy that works the Sierras out in California that Meldrum said on blogtalkradio
were human tracks. Did I hear that right?

March 16th, 2010, 7:35 pm #5

I've heard something about Avalos but CRS has stepped in...I think he is in the paranormal camp...invisible Bigfoot....according to a video I can't find now...damn CRS...he poured out 50 pounds of dog food...he mentioned the BF came almost immediately...the flashes, or the invisible BF eye shine, can be seen in several spots on this video...

Well, MQ has changed from physical to a paranormal BF...they'll find the same amount of quality evidence to share with us that they have in previous episodes of MQ...just can't wait...this should be an exciting documentary...

BTW...I believe this to be the man the lady from Oregon bases her new found belief in...I could be wrong but it does have a smell to it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejNrkmnDvJo

Crispy Critter
Crispy Critter

March 17th, 2010, 12:02 am #6

RubyRed
RubyRed

March 17th, 2010, 3:21 pm #7

I've heard something about Avalos but CRS has stepped in...I think he is in the paranormal camp...invisible Bigfoot....according to a video I can't find now...damn CRS...he poured out 50 pounds of dog food...he mentioned the BF came almost immediately...the flashes, or the invisible BF eye shine, can be seen in several spots on this video...

Well, MQ has changed from physical to a paranormal BF...they'll find the same amount of quality evidence to share with us that they have in previous episodes of MQ...just can't wait...this should be an exciting documentary...

BTW...I believe this to be the man the lady from Oregon bases her new found belief in...I could be wrong but it does have a smell to it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejNrkmnDvJo
Are the "fire flies" in the alleged video supposed to be proof of invisible BF? Or is it evidence that the spirit of a dead BF haunts that forest? Sorry, but the bursts of light in that video did not look like eye shine to me. It looked like orbs of energy. But IMHO it's really fireflies or as we call them here in the South 'lightening bugs.' But people will believe just about anything these days; for example some actually believe that every American can be covered by government-run medical insurance (GMI) and still have (1) high quality care as well as (2) a lowered national deficit.

As Barnum said, "a sucker is born every minute!"

March 17th, 2010, 4:42 pm #8

and all he, we, them see are their eye shine...yes the eyes glow in the dark according to this man...and this is where MQ is taking "some" on their next program...should be exciting and produce over whelming evidence that BF is "something."...this is getting crazier every week...

I'm not a MQ fan but the programs I have seen haven't produced any substantial evidence...am I wrong?...have I missed something?...
Last edited by tiny on March 17th, 2010, 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chattahoocheebigfoot
chattahoocheebigfoot

March 18th, 2010, 4:33 am #9

...MonsterQuest caters to the general public to "get ratings". Their shows seldomly cater to the serious researcher.

Jeff

Nellie
Nellie

March 18th, 2010, 5:51 am #10

and all he, we, them see are their eye shine...yes the eyes glow in the dark according to this man...and this is where MQ is taking "some" on their next program...should be exciting and produce over whelming evidence that BF is "something."...this is getting crazier every week...

I'm not a MQ fan but the programs I have seen haven't produced any substantial evidence...am I wrong?...have I missed something?...
this stuff about BFs being invisible smells like something from EB days. Didn't he believe in that? If you don't answer that one I don't blame ya. From the postings he seemed to be a big pain in the butt.