Theory

Theory

Mississippi Squatcher
Mississippi Squatcher

November 10th, 2010, 2:01 am #1

I thought I would post a theory of mine. I have debated this over and over, but am throwing it out there to get some feed back.

The Nursery Theory:

This theory was developed over several habituation sites. From texas, Ohio, Mississippi, and Louisiana. the theory is based on eyewitness reports of these monsters. The theory in short is as follows: When the weather begins to turn colder and hunting season begins the squatches move out of the big woods closer to rural homes. This is done to teach the young about us and how to avoid us. After all, how many people hunt from their house. The potential gestation period for a grizzley bear is 6 months and the gestation period for gorillas and oranguatangs are 8 months, with this being the case the cycle would be about every 2 to 3 years the nursery theory would apply. This would mean that when the young were old enough to fend for themselves the mother would go in to heat again and the cycle would repeat. Like I said this theory is kind of different but it comes from witnessess. any thoughts or criticisms would be greatly appreciated.

November 10th, 2010, 7:45 pm #2

But just a few short weeks back a man sent me pictures of tracks, two Monsters, walking on a dry Toledo Bend lake bed...his theory...the direction they were headed was towards Sabine National Forest away from people and homes...his thoughts were that deer season in Louisiana was to begin the following weekend with the Monsters hunting thicker cover away from hunters...

But...just two weeks ago I had a lady tell me she has been seeing a Monster behind her home on a daily basis...day time sighting...she may or may not be seeing anything but in her mind she definitely believes she encounters this Monster daily...this is also in Louisiana which might insinuate the creatures realizes hunters are in the woods planting crops, putting up deer stands and feeders knowing that her home and around her property is a safe haven...

Gestation period...I really have no idea...I haven't seen a baby Monster...small ones but not a baby...but if they are associated with human in any biological manner then this might suggest gestation period would be around 9 months...who would know other then a Monster?...

Monsters coming and remaining around rural homes are not that uncommon during any season...I would think they bed in and around the home because it feels like a safe area and not necessarily to train young by watching human activity...but again...who would know?...you could be right...

I know of a man who has had activity around his home for years...his old deceased uncle told this man he was seeing a bear with the man knowing what his uncle was seeing since he had several sightings of his own...there was not any human activity around their home...his older aunt and uncle remained in the home day and night leaving only to go to church...the man I know drove a truck for a logging company leaving before day light and returning most days after dark...I would think these Monsters had a safe haven on this property knowing they could freely move about to feed, water or whatever without any interference from humans...

I appreciate your post and thoughts knowing your theory may be as right as rain...the only thing I know who actually knows would be the Monsters themselves...

Grumpy
Grumpy

November 11th, 2010, 2:45 am #3

was talking with a local Hunter/fisherman two days ago and he told me about an incident that he and two other local friends, all avid hunters and fisherman, had while fishing a remote spot on West Point Lake along the GA/AL boarder a few weeks ago. These men hunt and fish every chance they get and spend more time in the woods than most, they were night fishing in a remote area of the lake with no access roads for many miles from the spot they were fishing, and probably 12+ miles from where they launched their boat, at first he said small pebbles starting hitting the boat, then larger rocks started being thrown from the tree covered shoreline hitting both the boat and water surrounding it..... needless to say they started the motor and immediately left the area.
Last edited by tiny on November 11th, 2010, 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

chattahoocheebigfoot
chattahoocheebigfoot

November 12th, 2010, 11:21 pm #4

I thought I would post a theory of mine. I have debated this over and over, but am throwing it out there to get some feed back.

The Nursery Theory:

This theory was developed over several habituation sites. From texas, Ohio, Mississippi, and Louisiana. the theory is based on eyewitness reports of these monsters. The theory in short is as follows: When the weather begins to turn colder and hunting season begins the squatches move out of the big woods closer to rural homes. This is done to teach the young about us and how to avoid us. After all, how many people hunt from their house. The potential gestation period for a grizzley bear is 6 months and the gestation period for gorillas and oranguatangs are 8 months, with this being the case the cycle would be about every 2 to 3 years the nursery theory would apply. This would mean that when the young were old enough to fend for themselves the mother would go in to heat again and the cycle would repeat. Like I said this theory is kind of different but it comes from witnessess. any thoughts or criticisms would be greatly appreciated.
You are correct MS. I too have also noticed (though slight) that the bigfoot seem to move closer to rural areas during the winter whether it be for food or education of their young. Placing IR devices or game cams near accessible food sources would make sense to me. I've got reports of the bigfoot messing around in entire subdivisions (especially at night).

-Jeff

Nellie
Nellie

November 13th, 2010, 8:17 am #5

I always thought they were attracted to our city's dump possibly as a food source but since they moved the dump(they turned the dump into a sprawling lot of grass with a lake and a center for recycle material collection)I wonder if they still visit our area. I'd like to go down to the Myakka River some day and check for footprints on the riverbank and the sandbars.

Rick Tullos
Rick Tullos

November 13th, 2010, 2:09 pm #6

That the monsters do some "Dumpster Diving".
I think a friend of mine told me about hearing a monster moaning one time and he went down later to that area and found some feces with a McDonalds straw in it and it occurred to him that it had been raiding the trash behind his house.
He was pretty certain that it was BF feces too because of the activity in the area and the sounds that he had heard.

Dewey the Dumpster Expert
Dewey the Dumpster Expert

November 14th, 2010, 12:53 am #7

...That would explain the moaning.
Dew

Nellie
Nellie

November 14th, 2010, 7:26 pm #8

having eaten a McD's hamburger will make him feel like moaning and then passing that pointy straw will not make him a happy camper.

hogue34
hogue34

November 15th, 2010, 7:17 pm #9

was talking with a local Hunter/fisherman two days ago and he told me about an incident that he and two other local friends, all avid hunters and fisherman, had while fishing a remote spot on West Point Lake along the GA/AL boarder a few weeks ago. These men hunt and fish every chance they get and spend more time in the woods than most, they were night fishing in a remote area of the lake with no access roads for many miles from the spot they were fishing, and probably 12+ miles from where they launched their boat, at first he said small pebbles starting hitting the boat, then larger rocks started being thrown from the tree covered shoreline hitting both the boat and water surrounding it..... needless to say they started the motor and immediately left the area.
on the GA/AL border? What major town is it close to?

Grumpy
Grumpy

November 15th, 2010, 11:50 pm #10

This area is accessible only by boat but there have been many reports from this same general area along the lake shoreline. They launched their boat from Franklin GA and proceeded down the river to the lake.