The trail coming from the pine thicket...

The trail coming from the pine thicket...

January 21st, 2011, 3:23 pm #1

You can see her back porch where she sits watching for the Monster...she has claimed to have seen the Monster close to her propane tank a few times...the trail is visible in the picture with one of the game cameras hidden, the best I could, in a a few pines and brush to the left hand side...

The building on the right hand side is where she claims this Monster pulled deer antlers off of the wall, several plastic gasoline cans, a water hose and other items...I mounted a camera on a post of this building...

January 21st, 2011, 3:29 pm #2

walking looking for tracks and anything unusual...she does a good job IMO to not have any experience...still has a problem with track impressions but she has some dirt she raked out around the building where I have the camera up where she has gotten prints of the toes and ball of the foot...after talking to her she may have gotten a knuckle/hand print...

January 21st, 2011, 4:54 pm #3

You can see her back porch where she sits watching for the Monster...she has claimed to have seen the Monster close to her propane tank a few times...the trail is visible in the picture with one of the game cameras hidden, the best I could, in a a few pines and brush to the left hand side...

The building on the right hand side is where she claims this Monster pulled deer antlers off of the wall, several plastic gasoline cans, a water hose and other items...I mounted a camera on a post of this building...

The crap was scattered with this being the largest pile...

Cindy
Cindy

January 21st, 2011, 5:44 pm #4

Would she let anybody stake her place out and shoot it?N/T

January 21st, 2011, 5:46 pm #5

January 21st, 2011, 8:10 pm #6

I want to know if there's one or a group...as of now I'm thinking several since she thought she saw two once and from tracks/impressions left at her neighbors a couple of months back...this larger one, possibly a male, has been seen by several different people throughout the area...could be an older one rambling from place to place in search of food...I need to spend more time in the area which I plan on doing this next week...

Speaking of "just one"...several years back there was a BF reported being seen in different areas...day time sightings...the color of hair reported struck me as being the same creature...three parish workers saw this critter cross a gravel road, about fifty feet from them, they were working on...a man that I know saw something similar cross his driveway, a dirt road about 1/4 mile long, as he was leaving headed to town...said it scared him so bad he went back home and got his shot gun...described as having quite a bit of streaks of grey throughout the body with a grey beard...