Thanks too everyone...

Thanks too everyone...

TC
TC

March 17th, 2014, 10:57 am #1

For opening the circle up to me and Lonestar aka Big Mark. I learned a lot by just asking a question or two and shutting up. It was great to meet so many people that I had posted back and forth with or read their posts over the last year. Everyone involved treated us like we were 10 year members and took time out to make us feel welcome. Lonestar doesnt post so i am speeking for him as well. We had a short ride back to The State as we talked about our adventure and all its awsomeness the whole ride.

Particular thanks to Ms. Shirley, Doug, Jim and Bobby H. for the incredible opportunity. Doug... Lonestar and myself will see ya sooner than later in the great Kisatchie...so keep the coffee warm.

March 17th, 2014, 2:18 pm #2

Looking forward to the next time we can sit around a camp fire and hit the woods...

Okiebear
Okiebear

March 24th, 2014, 7:53 pm #3

For opening the circle up to me and Lonestar aka Big Mark. I learned a lot by just asking a question or two and shutting up. It was great to meet so many people that I had posted back and forth with or read their posts over the last year. Everyone involved treated us like we were 10 year members and took time out to make us feel welcome. Lonestar doesnt post so i am speeking for him as well. We had a short ride back to The State as we talked about our adventure and all its awsomeness the whole ride.

Particular thanks to Ms. Shirley, Doug, Jim and Bobby H. for the incredible opportunity. Doug... Lonestar and myself will see ya sooner than later in the great Kisatchie...so keep the coffee warm.
Now you know we are not all crazy. Just me!
See you gents next time.

Barry