Texas gives green light to hunting BF

Texas gives green light to hunting BF

May 6th, 2012, 6:30 pm #1

Another Researcher I know sent me this, true or not the hunters will be hitting the woods... LOL

http://now.msn.com/now/0505-kill-bigfoot-texas.aspx

J
J

May 6th, 2012, 8:34 pm #2

I wonder what a Sasquatch skin rug would go for? LOL

KJ
KJ

May 7th, 2012, 4:32 am #3

LOL... Oh just had a funny vision shoot through my head upon reading the comment about "How much would a sasquatch skin rug go for."

Envisioned something like from "The Far Side" comic strips by Gary Larson. The den of a hunting cabin with this hunter sitting by the fireplace in a recliner and on the floor is what's supposedly a fur rug made of Sasquatch hair. There's a couple of thumps on the door and the hunter goes and answers the door to find a hairless Sasquatch standing there with this P.O'd look on his face and tells the hunter that he'd like to have his hair back now. LOL

Mr. Phelps
Mr. Phelps

May 7th, 2012, 2:33 pm #4

Another Researcher I know sent me this, true or not the hunters will be hitting the woods... LOL

http://now.msn.com/now/0505-kill-bigfoot-texas.aspx
Saw the word murder used...interesting!

Grumpy
Grumpy

May 7th, 2012, 4:16 pm #5

I guess according to PETA every deer, hog or other animal we shoot/hunt is murder.... although it was probably a poor choice of words.

May 7th, 2012, 5:19 pm #6

"non-protected nongame animal may be hunted on private property with landowner consent by any means, at any time."

Pretty much gives anyone in any state the right to hunt Monsters as long as you hunt by set state guidelines of hunting...for instance...hunting with a valid license, hunting during hours that would be considered legal...LA...no night hunting unless there is a season and using the proper weapon for harvest...having written permission to hunt on private property...Texas has a year round hog season...night or day...

RubyRed
RubyRed

May 7th, 2012, 8:41 pm #7

I wonder what a Sasquatch skin rug would go for? LOL
how many times would you need to wash that BF skin, just to get the stink out of it? I don't think there is enough Febreeze in the world IF the skin was really rank.

May 7th, 2012, 10:07 pm #8

Ruby, you'd be amazed at what 25 gallons of liquid Tide can do!!!!! LOL

RubyRed
RubyRed

May 8th, 2012, 8:49 pm #9

break him out in hives. Since he's grown older, his skin has become as sensitive to detergents as mine. Perhaps BF hide is not.