Taking one thing at a time

Taking one thing at a time

Rick Tullos
Rick Tullos

November 17th, 2009, 1:19 pm #1

Here is a brief synopsis of the events that took place that day that patty was shot down.
The pics speak for themselves.
http://hoaxerbusters.ning.com/page/the-chronology

November 17th, 2009, 3:33 pm #2

Jim and MK have posted and explained all of this and have provided more than ample proof but the problem with posting on message boards is that with each post the original post gets buried further and further down, so, with that in mind those of you who want to, please bookmark the above link and I will be keeping up with the evidence as it is presented and documenting so that Monster Hunter and MK don't have to explain over and over and over again.
They can just put a link up and you can go read to your hearts content.
Keep in mind that the site is under construction and there is plenty more to come so stop by often.
Thanks.

David
David

November 18th, 2009, 12:51 am #3

Here is a brief synopsis of the events that took place that day that patty was shot down.
The pics speak for themselves.
http://hoaxerbusters.ning.com/page/the-chronology
Why didnt they ever show her going down before in any film clips? And also you have a clip and I dont remember which one that has either meat or the round comming out of her leg. You have to watch real close but its there.

Zubaz
Zubaz

November 18th, 2009, 6:10 am #4

Jim and MK have posted and explained all of this and have provided more than ample proof but the problem with posting on message boards is that with each post the original post gets buried further and further down, so, with that in mind those of you who want to, please bookmark the above link and I will be keeping up with the evidence as it is presented and documenting so that Monster Hunter and MK don't have to explain over and over and over again.
They can just put a link up and you can go read to your hearts content.
Keep in mind that the site is under construction and there is plenty more to come so stop by often.
Thanks.
Thanks for breaking it down for all to see Rick - that pretty well sums up the story Mk and Mk have been saying.

I am going to jump ahead a bit - just what exactly is it?

Zubaz

November 18th, 2009, 2:14 pm #5

Why didnt they ever show her going down before in any film clips? And also you have a clip and I dont remember which one that has either meat or the round comming out of her leg. You have to watch real close but its there.
It the first sequence of film she appears to be going down...network 54 will not let me put the animation up here...you're thinking the right thigh leg wound in the frames around 352...

Rick Tullos
Rick Tullos

November 18th, 2009, 3:30 pm #6

Thanks for breaking it down for all to see Rick - that pretty well sums up the story Mk and Mk have been saying.

Zubaz
Is the fact that they were lying about the circumstances under which the film was shot.
It was more of a hunting situation than just casually riding their horse and stumbling onto a sasquatch with their film camera in hand.
They were out to kill and accomplished their mission.

Rick Tullos
Rick Tullos

November 18th, 2009, 9:35 pm #7

Zubaz
To look at the evidence and see that there was some pretty major lying going on.
Technology just caught up is all, technology and tenacity of people like Jim and MK that aren't gonna let the lies be spread around any more.
This field needs more people like them that have a severe case of BS intolerance.

RubyRed
RubyRed

November 18th, 2009, 9:56 pm #8

If that section of the film was ever shown on television or in any public forum it would mean that the one's who did the shooting and killing of the retreating creature, would need to stop telling one story and start telling a totally different one!

It was expedient for that section of film showing the exit wound and Patty "falling/stumbling" to be left out. As long as one controls the evidence, one doesn't need to worry about embarrassing questions being asked. The trouble is, eventually people will find out the truth.

An off the wall example of finding the truth eventually is a great program I saw recently called "Jack the Ripper in America," which unveiled the probably identity of Jack the Ripper. A retired New York Cold Case detective used evidence no one had ever researched before and came up with three names. Further evidence eliminated all but James Kelley, who immigrated to America after his escape from an insane asylum. James Kelly returned to this same asylum in 1929 and wrote out a confession before he died. I recommend this program highly, although some segments are pretty gruesome. When the evidence was put forth at the end of the program, I had the same reaction to Jack's identity that I had when I saw M.K. Davis's evidence on this board--I knew in my gut I was both hearing AND seeing TRUTH!

David
David

November 19th, 2009, 1:34 am #9

It the first sequence of film she appears to be going down...network 54 will not let me put the animation up here...you're thinking the right thigh leg wound in the frames around 352...

You have an image in your archives that show either the round or flesh coming off her right leg that only last for a sec but it somthing coming out.