STOP THIS UNNECESSARY STALKING OF THIS CREATURE!

Peace
Peace

April 21st, 2015, 9:12 pm #1

I THINK IT IS DISGUSTING THAT THESE HILLBILLIES GO AND HUNT DOWN A CREATURE THAT HAS DONE NOTHING TO THEM; THEY DON'T NEED THIS CREATURE FOR SURVIVAL REASONS; AND WHY IN THE HELL ARE YOU PROMOTING SUCH BEHAVIOR? ALL OF YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES FOR BEING THE PRIMITIVE, BEAST LIKE CREATURES YOU ARE, YOURSELVES, GUILTY OF! WHY DON'T YOU GUYS SPLIT UP AND HUNT EACH OTHER!

April 23rd, 2015, 6:52 pm #2

I did an IP check...their IP address is from San Francisco and I'm not a bit surprised...

It's not okay to hunt a Monster that's killing peoples pets, farm animals and harassing the folks endlessly.. but it's quite alright to hunt each other...where in the world do these nuts come from?...

Notice the alias...Peace...LMAO...what a dummy...

RubyRed
RubyRed

April 23rd, 2015, 7:58 pm #3

I THINK IT IS DISGUSTING THAT THESE HILLBILLIES GO AND HUNT DOWN A CREATURE THAT HAS DONE NOTHING TO THEM; THEY DON'T NEED THIS CREATURE FOR SURVIVAL REASONS; AND WHY IN THE HELL ARE YOU PROMOTING SUCH BEHAVIOR? ALL OF YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES FOR BEING THE PRIMITIVE, BEAST LIKE CREATURES YOU ARE, YOURSELVES, GUILTY OF! WHY DON'T YOU GUYS SPLIT UP AND HUNT EACH OTHER!
are you yelling? That's what you doing when you capitalize messages. AND my friends are not hillbillies. I find your post reprehensible and bordering on hate speech. Stop it, please.

RubyRed
RubyRed

April 23rd, 2015, 7:59 pm #4

I did an IP check...their IP address is from San Francisco and I'm not a bit surprised...

It's not okay to hunt a Monster that's killing peoples pets, farm animals and harassing the folks endlessly.. but it's quite alright to hunt each other...where in the world do these nuts come from?...

Notice the alias...Peace...LMAO...what a dummy...
Personally, I believe they are all aliens. n/t

TC
TC

April 24th, 2015, 10:50 am #5

You know when you start off calling somebody a hillbilly without asking questions you are basically saying that somebody is not as educated as you. And as a progressive which I'll assume you like to be considered, you most likely are open to listening to minority races? For instance, the American Indians, forgive me if I have used any term which is offensive it's hard to keep up with my politically correct glossary as I have been working 60 hours a week to build equipment to sell to drilling companies so that they can frac away our countries resources. I'm sure you'd rather keep funding the terrorists who attack our very way of life
Sorry, off track. You go sit and ask any Native American who has some knowledge of these creatures...how innocent these beings are? Don't forget to ask about their children over the years that these creatures have babysat....forcibly babysat. Then grab your Berkenstocks and your tent made of hemp and start heading for the Sabine River...I will give you directions as you get close. Now go crawl back under your rock before I grab my CHL and hollow points...BOO!

DonDon
DonDon

April 24th, 2015, 1:01 pm #6

I'm a redneck dangit. LOL Just love Tree Huggers.

Bob B
Bob B

April 24th, 2015, 7:39 pm #7

I,m A redneck river rat and damn proud of it...We ought to hunt a California city slicker!!!!

Timberghost
Timberghost

April 24th, 2015, 10:00 pm #8

And proudly wear my hillbilly badge...
As far as hunting each other, how about we hunt you?

Ken3030
Ken3030

April 25th, 2015, 2:22 pm #9

The only hills I see here in the swamp are the damn ant hills!

KJ
KJ

April 25th, 2015, 8:30 pm #10

Peace,

Yes I am a redneck, hillbilly, southern born and raised, love going bare foot in the summer time individual.

With that said, let me pass this suggestion onto you. Judge not unless you want to be judged. You called the regulars at this site Primitive, Beast-Like Creatures but you don't know these people and I would bet you don't want to take the time to learn about Sasquatch. If you hate, so be it. However if you want a "real trippy time" then grab a tent, sleeping bag, flashlight, hiking boots, a really good, sharp knife, an appropriate side arm for protection, and some portable food. Unplug from all electronic devices and go into the mountains for at least a good week. Reconnect and recharge. See nature at her best and you might be privy to see things that will forever change you.