Mr. Phelps
Mr. Phelps

April 26th, 2015, 3:08 am #11

I THINK IT IS DISGUSTING THAT THESE HILLBILLIES GO AND HUNT DOWN A CREATURE THAT HAS DONE NOTHING TO THEM; THEY DON'T NEED THIS CREATURE FOR SURVIVAL REASONS; AND WHY IN THE HELL ARE YOU PROMOTING SUCH BEHAVIOR? ALL OF YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES FOR BEING THE PRIMITIVE, BEAST LIKE CREATURES YOU ARE, YOURSELVES, GUILTY OF! WHY DON'T YOU GUYS SPLIT UP AND HUNT EACH OTHER!
Mr. or Mrs. Peace,

I have read your thoughtful and open minded post regarding these hillbillies and I can only say one thing...."Bravo!" Hard hitting, informed, and obviously right on target ( excuse the hunting reference!)

Mr. or Mrs. Peace, it's worse than you can ever imagine! You see, I have been abundantly blessed with rugged chiseled good looks, with an extremely high I.Q. It was not just pot luck that I graduated 277th out of a class of 300 at my high school. 276 darn near if it weren't for nasty campus politics and the discriminatory practice of requiring passing grades...but I digress...what was pre-med's loss, is the worlds gain!

Mr. or Mrs. Peace, I, Mr. Phelps, have utilized my special prowess in order to gain the confidence of these hillbillies and infiltrate their organization! Oh sure, they call themselves Red Necks, Cajuns, cowboys, teachers, doctors, lawyers, policemen, firemen, computer technicians and everything else under the sun...but don't let them fool you...Hillbillies one and all!
I've seen it! I've seen the secret hillbilly handshakes. The hillbilly tobacco spitting contests right after they BBQ'ed their they're hillbilly road kill! The women hillbillies may even be more cunning than the male hillbillies, combing their hair and wearing makeup and investigating right along side the male hillbillies...they're not fooling me at all Mr. or Mrs. Peace!

Now don't you worry, I don't think they're going to ever succeed in this endeavor simply because Bigfoot, feets, foots, don't exist!

In the mean time, I shall observe these hillbillies as they continue to investigate reports of bigfoot, feets, foots, and attempt to obtain scientific evidence of their existence. Further, those specific hunting hillbillies, with their pick-up trucks and baseball caps, and duck dynasty t-shirts...( the camo colored ones, not the solids ), I shall keep an extra eye out! I know who THEY are!!

For footnote purposes THEY = Hunting Hillbillies, not the semi docile investigating hillbillies

Sincerely in secret,

Phelps 0 0 7, investigator of the hillbilly investigators. Esquire L L C
No animals were harmed in the writing of this message

Grumpy
Grumpy

April 26th, 2015, 5:09 pm #12

ROTFLMAO, But, you'll never catch me wearing one of them Duck dynasty tee shirts...

RubyRed
RubyRed

April 26th, 2015, 7:04 pm #13

Mr. or Mrs. Peace,

I have read your thoughtful and open minded post regarding these hillbillies and I can only say one thing...."Bravo!" Hard hitting, informed, and obviously right on target ( excuse the hunting reference!)

Mr. or Mrs. Peace, it's worse than you can ever imagine! You see, I have been abundantly blessed with rugged chiseled good looks, with an extremely high I.Q. It was not just pot luck that I graduated 277th out of a class of 300 at my high school. 276 darn near if it weren't for nasty campus politics and the discriminatory practice of requiring passing grades...but I digress...what was pre-med's loss, is the worlds gain!

Mr. or Mrs. Peace, I, Mr. Phelps, have utilized my special prowess in order to gain the confidence of these hillbillies and infiltrate their organization! Oh sure, they call themselves Red Necks, Cajuns, cowboys, teachers, doctors, lawyers, policemen, firemen, computer technicians and everything else under the sun...but don't let them fool you...Hillbillies one and all!
I've seen it! I've seen the secret hillbilly handshakes. The hillbilly tobacco spitting contests right after they BBQ'ed their they're hillbilly road kill! The women hillbillies may even be more cunning than the male hillbillies, combing their hair and wearing makeup and investigating right along side the male hillbillies...they're not fooling me at all Mr. or Mrs. Peace!

Now don't you worry, I don't think they're going to ever succeed in this endeavor simply because Bigfoot, feets, foots, don't exist!

In the mean time, I shall observe these hillbillies as they continue to investigate reports of bigfoot, feets, foots, and attempt to obtain scientific evidence of their existence. Further, those specific hunting hillbillies, with their pick-up trucks and baseball caps, and duck dynasty t-shirts...( the camo colored ones, not the solids ), I shall keep an extra eye out! I know who THEY are!!

For footnote purposes THEY = Hunting Hillbillies, not the semi docile investigating hillbillies

Sincerely in secret,

I lied until I had to go to the restroom/nt

DonDon
DonDon

April 26th, 2015, 7:36 pm #14

And proudly wear my hillbilly badge...
As far as hunting each other, how about we hunt you?
Staple a pheromone chip to his Azz and see if we can find him and shoot him with paint balls

KJ
KJ

April 27th, 2015, 2:54 am #15

Mr. or Mrs. Peace,

Sincerely in secret,

I'd love to learn the art of Investigation so if you would, when in the deep woods and you need a side kick then look for me. Must warn you about my flange attire. It'll be chicken- flange so move slow and look carefully for I will be there.

RubyRed
RubyRed

April 28th, 2015, 9:57 pm #16

I lied until I had to go to the restroom/nt
I meant cried, not lied.

Wookieehunter
Wookieehunter

May 9th, 2015, 12:59 am #17

Mr. or Mrs. Peace,

Sincerely in secret,

Lok that's the funiest ting i heard in a long time. Hey where can i sign up to be a hillbilly investigator. Love me some roadkill under glass with some nice dry shine, some tators and onions all while dipping me some...... Shhhhpit.... Copenhagen...im even datin my brothers sister...she sayus i kiss real guuuuuud...

MS Mike
MS Mike

May 17th, 2015, 12:19 am #18

I THINK IT IS DISGUSTING THAT THESE HILLBILLIES GO AND HUNT DOWN A CREATURE THAT HAS DONE NOTHING TO THEM; THEY DON'T NEED THIS CREATURE FOR SURVIVAL REASONS; AND WHY IN THE HELL ARE YOU PROMOTING SUCH BEHAVIOR? ALL OF YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES FOR BEING THE PRIMITIVE, BEAST LIKE CREATURES YOU ARE, YOURSELVES, GUILTY OF! WHY DON'T YOU GUYS SPLIT UP AND HUNT EACH OTHER!
It's obvious u don't have a clue as to what ur talking about. God ur ignorant.

KJ
KJ

May 19th, 2015, 1:29 am #19

Edumacation is all that is lacking for this Peace persona. However it is clear that Peace won't nothing to do with edumacation. Oh well, the lose of Peace is the gain of those who seek to know.

dong
dong

June 10th, 2015, 3:13 am #20

I did an IP check...their IP address is from San Francisco and I'm not a bit surprised...

It's not okay to hunt a Monster that's killing peoples pets, farm animals and harassing the folks endlessly.. but it's quite alright to hunt each other...where in the world do these nuts come from?...

Notice the alias...Peace...LMAO...what a dummy...
you rednecks are hilarious.