Speaking In Tongue

KJ
KJ

May 15th, 2015, 1:42 am #1

Have any researchers on this board ever heard what is said to be a Bigfoot "speaking" like a form of speaking in tongue or only using vowels type sounds? Just wondering. The episode of Les Stroud near the Great Smokey Mountain National Park and playing an alleged recording of possible two Bigfoot talking to each other had me wondering and asking.

hogue34
hogue34

May 15th, 2015, 6:02 pm #2

I was wandering the same thing after seeing that.
Honestly, I like his show better than most. It does seem more genuine and you don't have imposter tree knockers like other shows do.

Crispy
Crispy

May 16th, 2015, 5:29 pm #3

Have any researchers on this board ever heard what is said to be a Bigfoot "speaking" like a form of speaking in tongue or only using vowels type sounds? Just wondering. The episode of Les Stroud near the Great Smokey Mountain National Park and playing an alleged recording of possible two Bigfoot talking to each other had me wondering and asking.
I as well as many others here have heard some crazy stuff in the darkness. Not just vowels though. There is some kind of "language" going on.

Timberghost
Timberghost

May 16th, 2015, 7:25 pm #4

I've heard it many times and know several others on this forum have as well. It sounds like no discernible language I've heard before, but more like pure "jibberish"... I've also heard them imitate folks to get your attention. The word "Hey!", I've heard multiple times...

Travellor
Travellor

May 17th, 2015, 4:19 am #5

I was wandering the same thing after seeing that.
Honestly, I like his show better than most. It does seem more genuine and you don't have imposter tree knockers like other shows do.
Can't say it's speaking in tongues though. Gibberish? Ya. Couldn't fathom one word from either of them, but theY were communicating no doubt in my mind. That's the hard part. Basic inflexion and syntax patterns we know from learning to talk are being used by these creatures too but the words and sounds are unintelligible. I would love to hear it again though. Pure awesomeness!

TC
TC

May 18th, 2015, 11:02 am #6

I've heard it many times and know several others on this forum have as well. It sounds like no discernible language I've heard before, but more like pure "jibberish"... I've also heard them imitate folks to get your attention. The word "Hey!", I've heard multiple times...
It shows Southern or Southeastern roots however and makes sense if you have ever heard a Pentecostal Preacher or whoever speak in tounges...I have heard it once before last December before "The War Cry" up in Jasper county TX. It's sounds like a human talking at normal volume which if it's a monster it's most likely 4 x's as loud and travels a lot farther at night...that's all hypothesis BTW...anyway what I heard was before all the coyotes started going nuts, about 50yds away approximately. I heard the giberish and if I heard only that I think it would have had more impact because when the yotees got going was at the tail end of the giberish. then they were completely drowned out by THE WAR CRY. Now, I can't place the giberish as well...it didn't sound like the Sierra Sounds but like all other Monster sounds it was off a little. I see the tongues reference for sure.
I think I'd want to hear it again but then again when I heard the scream I couldn't get my littles in the cabin fast enuff...my wife the skeptic stared asking what's that?....then before I could say anything..."Tom...someone is been murdered!" Me:"No...there's nobody back there but woods and more woods." Her: "Bull+÷%_!Tom...somebody is hurt back there....KIDS GET IN THE HOUSE...NOW!

that's what we do this for really...or one main reason....we like the "oh ×÷+€" moments?

May 18th, 2015, 5:29 pm #7

Ms. Shirley and Doug recorded a short portion of this gibberish behind their home next to the pond...loosely I would say language and almost choke saying it...communication...that's what it is in my opinion unless we think all birds and animals have a set language?...they communicate with each other...is that a language?...I would think certain sounds they make mean something but certain things any animal says means something but only to them...

The sounds recorded are not even close to any language I've heard...but...a deep voice says something...you can hear a car drive by the house so apparently the others were warned...now...did he tell them a car is coming, shut up and hide or danger?...maybe all three?...

There are so many things we don't know about these creatures...the Internet has opened eyes about the existence of them but it has readily let the liars, hoaxers and out and out BSers spread their crap like fertilizer on a potato patch...

TC
TC

May 19th, 2015, 10:50 am #8

It's damaged quite a bit as without it Rick Dyer and others probably would still found a way to profit off but he'd still be out there hustling the fairs and freak shows across the States. I can remember life without it and it seems simpler.

BTW....Sasquatch Ontario has been researching a darn Rhoades Scholar up there...BBRRRUUTTTHHHHEEERRR.....COOUUUULLLLD UUUUU BBBRRRIIINNNGGGG MMMEEEE AAA CCCCHHEEEESEEEBBBBUUURRGGGGGEEEERRR NEEEEXXXTTT TTIIIIMMMME...Mmmmaaayooo NO ONIONS.

SORRY COULDN'T HELP MYSELF

Okiebear
Okiebear

May 19th, 2015, 1:08 pm #9

What Timber said. "Jibberish" is the best I can explain it.

OB

Ken3030
Ken3030

May 19th, 2015, 1:24 pm #10

I didn't see that episode of Surviorman to compare it to but I have heard what sounded kinda/sorta like the only speaking in tongues that I could find. It wasn't the same thing to me. Some sort of language I heard. There was two of them talking back and forth. It wasn't the jibberish that I've heard on recordings and everyone reports of. I haven't heard that.