travellor
travellor

May 19th, 2015, 5:31 pm #11

Ms. Shirley and Doug recorded a short portion of this gibberish behind their home next to the pond...loosely I would say language and almost choke saying it...communication...that's what it is in my opinion unless we think all birds and animals have a set language?...they communicate with each other...is that a language?...I would think certain sounds they make mean something but certain things any animal says means something but only to them...

The sounds recorded are not even close to any language I've heard...but...a deep voice says something...you can hear a car drive by the house so apparently the others were warned...now...did he tell them a car is coming, shut up and hide or danger?...maybe all three?...

There are so many things we don't know about these creatures...the Internet has opened eyes about the existence of them but it has readily let the liars, hoaxers and out and out BSers spread their crap like fertilizer on a potato patch...
Never once did I hear anything that sounded like the Sierra Sounds. Those seem to be an "Asian" type of language for lack of a better term. What I heard was absolutely unintelligible. But there were two of them as I could hear them talking back and forth. Quite mystifying.

Versatile.
Versatile.

May 22nd, 2015, 1:03 pm #12

I didn't see that episode of Surviorman to compare it to but I have heard what sounded kinda/sorta like the only speaking in tongues that I could find. It wasn't the same thing to me. Some sort of language I heard. There was two of them talking back and forth. It wasn't the jibberish that I've heard on recordings and everyone reports of. I haven't heard that.
My cousin was about 32 yrs old when she moved back home with mom at the farm in Northern Ar. She didn't stay long. It was in May and at night something started coming up to the window and looking in and talking gibberish or whatever. The window sill was about 6 ft off the ground. The window was open with the normal screening and they didn't use AC.

Versatile
Versatile

November 23rd, 2015, 6:29 pm #13

Have any researchers on this board ever heard what is said to be a Bigfoot "speaking" like a form of speaking in tongue or only using vowels type sounds? Just wondering. The episode of Les Stroud near the Great Smokey Mountain National Park and playing an alleged recording of possible two Bigfoot talking to each other had me wondering and asking.
Speaking in tongue? Has anyone tried playing a recording of speaking in tongue out in your AO of research?

OR: How about a made up word or phrase or a word from a seldom used language. Such as Hello in Chinese. Google translate says something like NEEHA.

Expected result:? Another step farther for those gifting or feeding Haddicks.
Any type response would be a considered success. imo

I am wondering if a group such as the GCBRO started doing this at every campsite or feeding spot area you use. Would repetition and time get results?

You may also choose to use a tape recorder or a prerecorded CD. You can choose the word or phrase you want your Haddick to learn and simply set you CD player on repeat.

TEACH YOUR BIRD TO TALK WITH MIMIC ME VOICE RECORDER

Price:$22.00

http://www.windycityparrot.com

Teach-Your-HADDICK-to-Talk-with-Mimic-Me-Voice-Recorder-by-Prevue_p_3615.html

Messages can be different for either of the two modes and can be recorded over repeatedly. Mode A will play your recorded message 12 times, then stop. It will repeat the message 12 times, every 15 minutes, until Mimic Me is switched off. Mode B will play your recorded message 12 times, then stop. It will repeat the message 12 times, every 10 minutes, for two hours.

Mode A: Record a message by switching the lever to "A." Press the Record button and record your message. In this setting, the Mimic Me recording device will play the message 12 times and then stop. It will repeat the message 12 times; every 15 minutes, until the device is turned off or the battery runs out.

Mode B: Record a message by switching the lever to "B." Press the Record button and record your message. In this setting, the Mimic Me recording device will play the message 12 times and then stop. It will repeat the message 12 times, every 10 minutes for the next 2 hours. As a reminder, it will play the message one more time, after an hour, to remind you to turn the switch to the "off" position.