Skunk Ape researcher David Shealy...

Skunk Ape researcher David Shealy...

August 11th, 2009, 8:00 pm #1

Last night I saw where Shealy took a polygraph about his filming of a skunk ape...he failed...and as a matter of fact...the person that gave the test said IHO it was a man in a costume...Shealy's credibility was always in question even before the test...My question to Shealy would be...why prove you are a hoaxer?...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFbBNG5Ze14

Crispy Critter
Crispy Critter

August 11th, 2009, 8:45 pm #2

You can have them on video saying something, then have them tell you they never said it.

And after you say you never said it enough times, folks forget you really said it in the first place.

Folks always dispute lie detectors So he can always claim it was wrong.

August 11th, 2009, 8:50 pm #3

Most do when they fail but apparently he thought he would pass...BTW...I believe he did this on his own to prove he was telling the truth...

Bitter Monk
Bitter Monk

August 11th, 2009, 9:11 pm #4

that the polygraph machine didn't spontaneously combust. Shealy would lie if you asked him what day it was.

August 13th, 2009, 12:45 am #5

But what I've heard isn't flattering...
Last edited by tiny on August 13th, 2009, 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

RubyRed
RubyRed

August 13th, 2009, 3:47 pm #6

You can have them on video saying something, then have them tell you they never said it.

And after you say you never said it enough times, folks forget you really said it in the first place.

Folks always dispute lie detectors So he can always claim it was wrong.
for Nancy Pelosi and some of her fellow Dems? And their popularity goes down, down, down!